+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Probleme DE-Version / Problèmes version FR

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #1

Default Probleme DE-Version / Problèmes version FR

Hey folks,

Please use this thread for reporting any localization issues, our localization team will review this thread regularly for new reports.

Please try to include all relevant info, including exact directions on how to reach the relevant text, and a screenshot if possible.

Posts in French and German are welcome.

Thanks,

Although not really an ingame localization issue:

Probleme DE-Version / Problèmes version FR-itsniedrig.jpg

It's "niedrig" not "neidrig".

glyph launcher
    upper right corner
    patron add
    "Stammspeielr-Vorteile" present, and it should be "Stammspieler-Vorteile"
    Last edited by Souldrifter; 12-20-2014 at 06:47 AM.
    I do believe in killing the Messenger.
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!

Problèmes de traduction dans le version Française:

-L'exploit Cauchemar IV: Phase 90, a son texte descriptif erroné (il y est indiqué qu'il faut atteindre la phase 150).
    -Le sort "charge intériorisée" du pyromancien (mage) a sa description erroné. Il y est indiqué "augmente les dégats de 0%". Ce n'est surement pas 0% sinon ce sort serait inutile.
    Guild: La main occulte on Brisesol.
    French translator of Tinker Tools.
    Owner of the Telara Rail Road: 14 Train Station are currently open to visit

Stammspeielr-Vorteile, still wrong.
    Tyrannenschmede, new and wrong. Please change it to Tyrannenschmiede. Thank you.

Any chance we will see a correction for this?
    If not, just go with the english.

And btw. ingame, planar attunement, some of those skills still have the english description on them, showing you a german/english mix atm.
    Last edited by Schneeball; 02-09-2015 at 10:06 AM.
    Rift, acend-a-friend code: E7DNGTZMQKXWGD77CC72
    Trove, refer-a-friend code: TJCQWZ3EK2MGYTEQHT9Q
    Devilian, refer-a-friend code: DGM2KGXD96RWMJWMC6HX
    and thank you.

Tous les nouveaux objets et recettes d'artisanat de la 3.1 hotfix #3 n'ont pas de nom dans le client Français.

Soulwalker

German client - no translations for the german client RIFT 3.01: Hotfix #3 02/11%2015

All new recipes aren´t translated - you only can guess.

PS: The new loot in "TYRANT'S THRONE" is STILL!! untranslated in the german client. Same as the recipes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Probleme DE-Version / Problèmes version FR-2015-02-12_162015.jpg   Probleme DE-Version / Problèmes version FR-2015-02-12_162031.jpg  
    Last edited by Zami; 02-12-2015 at 07:38 AM.

Ascendant

I'ld like to add that in the german client *all* of the new earring recipes have the same name ("Das allerschlimmste Rezept" = "The worst recipe ever"). The name in itself does not make any sense to me, and all having the identical name makes it impossible to distinguish anything.

Also the seemingly new mat for the new amenders has no name, so you see a list with an empty entry like in "mat1 (10), mat2 (6), , Mat4 (12)" which is not helpful at all.

All in all I cannot understand that this happened just again - if you do not have the translation finished, leave the english names in there, instead of just a bunch of empty strings.
    Last edited by Elayara; 02-12-2015 at 09:25 AM.

Soulwalker

The latest expansion has been out for a while, and only today my highest char reached Draumheim. During the last weeks I noticed many many mistakes in the German quest texts, and I always hoped that this would improve with time.

But when I reached the main city today, I was really shocked when every quest text I read had at least one mistake! Not simple spelling mistakes - all of them were completely wrong words in the text! I screenshotted one as an example:

Probleme DE-Version / Problèmes version FR-2015-02-15_193705.jpg

It needs to say "Schlag" (hit) instead of "Schlaf" (sleep), it is "kollektives Unterbewusstsein" instead of "Kollektionen-Unterbewusstsein", and an "Anlauf" instead of an "Auflauf"! Those words make absolutely no sense in this context! Most quest texts are basically not understandable with these wrong words sprinkled in...
    This is only one example of many, I did not screenshot the others, since that would really spoil my evening.

Have there been any attempts at fixing these mistakes? I am sure that they must have been mentioned before many times - they are so blatantly obvious that any German speaking quality assurance member must have noticed them!

Is it of any use to collect these errors and send them somewhere? Or does nobody even care?
    Thanks a lot for any reply.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Svealyn View Post
    Is it of any use to collect these errors and send them somewhere? Or does nobody even care?
    Thanks a lot for any reply.
    This is not a bug, it's a feature princess Mala has some trouble with words, and sometimes confuses them when they are spelled alike. There is even an artifact set about her problems.

BTT: the five new achievements for the hover disk promo event have absolutely no text in the german version. You see the reward (a new epic minion), but have no clue what to do for it.

I know I'm repeating myself over and over, but is it really so ***** hard to just copy the english text into the resource file, when there is no translated text available? The amount of missing text is just ridiculous for each and any new event patched into the game.
    Last edited by Elayara; 02-20-2015 at 08:06 AM.

Rift Disciple

Default Faith's reward

In French client, the sentinel's 58 root buff Faith rewarded and the level 64 mastery Faith's reward have the same name (Récompense de foi), which makes it a pain to track with add on like Kaarul alert. Passive voice could be used like in english (Foi récompensée)for one of them for exemple. Thank you
    Last edited by Koruen; 03-15-2015 at 11:02 PM.

Hi there,
    Just a quick post to notify that books collected from artefacts collections in the plane of water aren't translated in french yet ;) (neither than loots from HK IAs and Frozen dreams receipies for the weekly quest)
    Is this planned for soon?

Thanks!
    Moystia <L'Ordre Draconique> - Brisesol

Telaran

for the french client, Strands of Draum and Strands of Arak recipes have no name in the recipes list.
    in mount sharax, whem martrodraum break a platform, it appears: "Kondraum est fou de rage" instead of "Martrodraum est fou de rage"

Plein d'objets sans nom dans le dernier patch.

L'artisanat planaire a ammené sa cargaison d'objets sans nom. La quasi-totalité des nouveaux objets d'artisanat de la 3.3 n'ont pas de nom dans l'interface d'artisanat dans le client FR (on a un espace vide).

A noter également, un peu plus ancien: les rêves gelés ajoutés en 3.2 n'ont pas de nom non plus.

PS: Je me demande si ce topic sert à quelque chose, c'est appréciable de pouvoir signaler les erreur de traduction en Français, mais il y a des erreurs signalées il y a des semaines qui ne sont toujours pas corrigées.

... and here is the screenshot:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Probleme DE-Version / Problèmes version FR-2015-07-29_142606_luft.jpg  
    Rift, acend-a-friend code: E7DNGTZMQKXWGD77CC72
    Trove, refer-a-friend code: TJCQWZ3EK2MGYTEQHT9Q
    Devilian, refer-a-friend code: DGM2KGXD96RWMJWMC6HX
    and thank you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast