+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8
Like Tree13Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Probleme DE-Version / Problèmes version FR

Shadowlander

Exclamation ...

4.1 hotfix 2: le problème n'a pas été traité, et est une source de nuisance majeure pour les joueurs.

Telaran

german client: no single active upgrade is described..on no single item. there is only 0/20 but it does not tell us what the **** we should actually do!
    please fix this, its just so annoying to ask other players everytime so they can tell me what i need to do to upgrade my item.
    My 3-Way (3 Chars) PvP-Montage : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOJdaAu5L8E - Enjoy!

Rift Disciple

Tiny issue: Localization

Blackthorn Varnish = SchwarzdornLlack (should be: Schwarzdorn-Lack)
    __

Bigger issue, already exists for several years now, but no developer ever took it serious:

The RIFT client inserts accents into the keyboard buffer while the UI gets refreshed, but only if the German locale is active and a physical keyboard is used to type.

To re-enact this issue, you have to use a Windows installation where the German InputLocale is enabled, and you will probably also need a keyboard with German layout. With this setup, acute accents (´) are randomly inserted while some elements in the user interface get refreshed, e.g. after you teleported using the porticula network, or switched a shard, or call the /reloadui command. Sometimes it happens even unexpectedly, when buttons in your action bars flash up.

The RIFT client will insert acute accents when updating the user interface finishes, not only inside the RIFT client, but Windows-wide (e.g. you enter a teleport, then immediately use the Alt+Tab appswitch, and start typing in another application, like this forum's post editor).

It will not happen when you use a virtual keyboard (operated with the mouse or via touchscreen).

It will not happen when you use the English InputLocale. It is related to some specific attributes of the German locale, I guess having the accent key for acute (and gravis with Shift) as a separate key, to the right of the Backspace, is part of the reason.

I cannot count anymore how many times I reported this bug in game during the last years. A few forum posts got already closed, this recent one is still open.

Default Idependance Day Mount 2017

Self explaning ...
    Probleme DE-Version / Problèmes version FR-2017-06-30.jpg
    Last edited by Zysa; 06-30-2017 at 01:42 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8