+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Probleme DE-Version / Problèmes version FR

Ascendant

And two more from the German outfitter window, this time the Planar Crafting recipes:

Probleme DE-Version / Problèmes version FR-loc6.jpg

Probleme DE-Version / Problèmes version FR-loc7.jpg

These are the only recipes I could afford until now, but maybe you can have a look at all the recipes and their according items - like the new costume bundles this looks like they all have been skipped during localization.

2.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #32
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by esc2heaven View Post
    Warrior Champion skill "Unentrinnbar (engl. Inescapable)" has a false german translation. Charge is translated to "Ladungen" but "Ladungen" is in engl. "load" or like the "charge" of the mage energy bar.

In this part it should be correctly:
    Setzt die Abklingzeit jedes Ansturms zurück. Der nächste Ansturm ist nicht mehr von der globalen Abklingzeit betroffen und dessen Reichweite ist um 10 Meter erhöht.

Hello--

Thanks for the report. We've addressed this one text string for the upcoming hotfix with just a slight variation from your rewrite.

We searched for other mix-ups for "Charge" and didn't immediately find any, though that doesn't mean there aren't more lurking. Feel free to let us know if (any of) you see incorrect differentiation between Ansturm/Ladung/Aufladen/et al.

Thank you.

The Warlord talent Disorient (Desorientierung) still uses "Ladungen" incorrectly.
    I only checked it on magelo as I have switched to the english client when Liberator was released.

Plane Touched

Hi, one more for you guys to fix ;)

Desecrating Blow (ger. Entweihungsschlag) was translatet into "Schändender Schlag" on different Talentpoints on Reavers Skilltree. Found it on "Deadly Reach", "Reaping Touch" and "Shadow Strike"

Oh and there is one false translation with "Charge" on the Champion Tree talent: "Close on the target". "Ladungsangriffe" should corectly be named "Ansturm Fähigkeiten"
    Last edited by esc2heaven; 08-19-2015 at 05:14 AM.

5.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #35
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by dunkelkind View Post
    The Warlord talent Disorient (Desorientierung) still uses "Ladungen" incorrectly.
    I only checked it on magelo as I have switched to the english client when Liberator was released.

Hello--

Confirmed.

We'll get it cleaned up for the next hotfix.

Thank you.

6.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #36
    Rift Team

Hi, one more for you guys to fix ;)

Desecrating Blow (ger. Entweihungsschlag) was translatet into "Schändender Schlag" on different Talentpoints on Reavers Skilltree. Found it on "Deadly Reach", "Reaping Touch" and "Shadow Strike"

Oh and there is one false translation with "Charge" on the Champion Tree talent: "Close on the target". "Ladungsangriffe" should corectly be named "Ansturm Fähigkeiten"

Hello--

Confirmed.

We will address the issues above for the next hotfix.

Thank you.

Plane Touched

Found two problems that may fall into "translation"

in macros the command [notactive] can't be used on a german client. We have to use [inaktiv], but still there is [notactive] in the "Commandhelp".

We can use "show" aswell as "zeigen" or "supressmacrofailures" aswell as "makrofehlerunterdrücken" and many more, why not [notactive]. At least it should be fixed on the Commandhelp.

"Auserwählten-Wiederauferstehung" (not sure about the engl. translation) the "out of combat" Ressurection, has a strange behaviour on combat logs. It has a forced line break at

"Auserwählten-Wiederauf-
    erstehung"

Combatparsing have there problems with this. The Logs are from february. Not sure if this has been allready fixed.

8.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #38
    Rift Team

Found two problems that may fall into "translation"
    in macros the command [notactive] can't be used on a german client. We have to use [inaktiv], but still there is [notactive] in the "Commandhelp".

We can use "show" aswell as "zeigen" or "supressmacrofailures" aswell as "makrofehlerunterdrücken" and many more, why not [notactive]. At least it should be fixed on the Commandhelp.

We'll have a look around and see what's what.

"Auserwählten-Wiederauferstehung" (not sure about the engl. translation) the "out of combat" Ressurection, has a strange behaviour on combat logs. It has a forced line break at

"Auserwählten-Wiederauf-
    erstehung"

Combatparsing have there problems with this. The Logs are from february. Not sure if this has been allready fixed.

Today we applied a fix to address this issue. After the next client update give it a try.

Thank you.

Telaran

The /rw chat command (shortcut for /raid_warning) is unknown in the french version of the client and from what I know has been since day one. I've tried using it from time to time for the past four years to see if it eventually worked, without any success.

Can you please fix this or tell us what shortcut we can use in french?

Thank you.

General of Telara

On the last quest of the Nightmare Saga, when you finally face Lord Arak, I think the German translation for his last mechanic is rather poor, if not downright incorrect.

The yellow text according to this thread contains the phrase "leap up against it (...)", while the german text goes something like "Kämpft dagegen an, oder versinkt in der Dunkelheit", which gives no hint at all that you need to jump to not eat tons of damage.

Almost seems like the translator also read "lean up against it (...)" just like the person who started that thread, and/or didn't know the important hinting of these messages.

11.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #41
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by Basile View Post
    The /rw chat command (shortcut for /raid_warning) is unknown in the french version of the client and from what I know has been since day one. I've tried using it from time to time for the past four years to see if it eventually worked, without any success.
    Can you please fix this or tell us what shortcut we can use in french?
    Thank you.

Hello--
    EN & DE appear to be /rw <message>
    For FR, try /mr <message>
    Thank you.

"

Hello--
    I assume as you do that the loc versions were intended to support most or all commands using EN syntax and localized syntax. That decision was made in 2010 before my time. I have yet to confirm what the intended tech spec actually is. It's on my list of things to do but as it's more an annoyance rather than game-breaking, I need to let this sit until after 3.4. At the very least we can review the commandHelp list for accuracy, but that too needs to wait until after 3.4.
    Thank you.

Plane Touched

No problem Explikor, thanks it is now on the "to do" list.

i have some more for you guys ;)

Liberator has one false translation in the talenttree "Komfortzone".
    German- Komfortzone: Verfolgen heilt bis zu 10 [...]
    English- Comfort Zone: Persecute and Mass Opression heals up to 10 [...]
    There is no skill "Verfolgen"

Rightly it should be: Nachstellen und Massen-Unterdrückung heilen bis zu 10 [...]

Liberator has one false translation in the talenttree "Freiheitsbewegung".
    German- Freiheitsbewegung: Freiheitsbewegung wirkt sich auf 3 [...]
    English- Liberation Movement: Liberation Treatment affects 3 [...]
    There is no skill "Freiheitsbewegung"

Rightly it should be: Befreiende Behandlung wirkt sich auf 3 [...]

Also on Liberator
    Once you use "Ai..." the othe uses "Ä..."
    Aigis der Freistatt
    Ägis des Advokaten

Also on Liberator tree
    Eifriger Advokat: Ägis des Advokaten erhöht den verursachten Schaden für Fähigkeiten um 2% pro Kumulierung
    to match it on the english text it should be:
    Eifriger Advokat: Ägis des Advokaten erhöht zusätzlich den verursachten Schaden um 2% pro Kumulierung

There is on more on Liberator talent where im not sure what it really should mean, because the english text is also not clearly.

German- Gewaltlose Ausbildung: Erhöht den Beitrag von Angriffskraft und Waffen [...]
    English- Nonviolence Training: Increase your Weapon and Attack Power contribution [...]

If it is the same as all other talents it should be:

English- Nonviolence Training: Increase your Weapon Damage and Attack Power contribution [...]
    German- Gewaltlose Ausbildung: Erhöht den Beitrag von Waffenschaden und Angriffskraft [...]

Last edited by esc2heaven; 08-25-2015 at 02:04 AM.

13.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #43
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by Lynx3d View Post
    On the last quest of the Nightmare Saga, when you finally face Lord Arak, I think the German translation for his last mechanic is rather poor, if not downright incorrect.

The yellow text according to this thread contains the phrase "leap up against it (...)", while the german text goes something like "Kämpft dagegen an, oder versinkt in der Dunkelheit", which gives no hint at all that you need to jump to not eat tons of damage.

Almost seems like the translator also read "lean up against it (...)" just like the person who started that thread, and/or didn't know the important hinting of these messages.

Hello--
    I'm not sure what happened there.
    We implemented the following rewrites in time for the hotfix this week, although we didn't mention it in the patch notes:

• Albträume gedeihen in schlafenden Seelen. Sollte Euch Schwäche übermannen, so kämpft dagegen an und springt in die Höhe oder versinkt in der Stille des Todes.
    • Si vous vous sentez faiblir, reprenez-vous et bondissez, ou bien laissez-vous entraîner par la quiétude de la mort.

Thank you.

14.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #44
    Rift Team

Liberator has one false translation in the talenttree "Komfortzone".
    German- Komfortzone: Verfolgen heilt bis zu 10 [...]
    English- Comfort Zone: Persecute and Mass Opression heals up to 10 [...]
    There is no skill "Verfolgen"

Liberator has one false translation in the talenttree "Freiheitsbewegung".
    German- Freiheitsbewegung: Freiheitsbewegung wirkt sich auf 3 [...]
    English- Liberation Movement: Liberation Treatment affects 3 [...]
    There is no skill "Freiheitsbewegung"

Also on Liberator
    Aigis der Freistatt
    Ägis des Advokaten

Also on Liberator tree
    Eifriger Advokat: Ägis des Advokaten erhöht den verursachten Schaden für Fähigkeiten um 2% pro Kumulierung

There is on more on Liberator talent where im not sure what it really should mean, because the english text is also not clearly.

German- Gewaltlose Ausbildung: Erhöht den Beitrag von Angriffskraft und Waffen [...]
    English- Nonviolence Training: Increase your Weapon and Attack Power contribution [...]

Hello--

(For brevity, I removed some sentences from my quote of your post, but no offense -- and your full original post was helpful).

We'll look into each of these points for the next hotfix. The only thing that would prevent improvements from happening within a week would be if we were to discover deep dependencies between these text strings and many others.
    Thank you.

General of Telara

There's still some copy&paste errors in german translation for chronicle achievements:

"Der Spuk von Hammerhall",
    "Albträume der Fee",
    "Träume der Toten",
    they all show as objective:
    "* Läutert die Finstere Präsenz von Experte: Fleisch-Archiv."

Now obviously you have to kill the sinister presence in the respective intrepit chronicle, not archive of flesh, which is also correctly shown in the otherwise identical description text right above the objective bullet.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast