+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Planetx
  • 2 Post By michouchou22

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Server latency/ability lag

Prophet of Telara

Default Server latency/ability lag

This is a real problem. Especially with the developers who don't want to admit this is an ongoing problem and continue to develop content around time constrictions. Especially during Nightmare Rifts, even in instances. Guys the intermittent server lag, ability lag and spikes are real. Include them in developing content since you havent been able to fix it and it only got worse with CQ it seems.
    Last edited by Planetx; 12-16-2014 at 04:10 PM.

2.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #2

We're actually making some adjustments to how CQ is handled by our servers to see if it creates an improvement for our players with the next hotfix. Please let us know if you see any improvement.

Is this why after an immense lag spike I can't log in anymore? Won't let me past the authenticating process...

Rift Disciple

Is there going to be a fix incoming (or at least an acknowledgement) about the horrible ability lag going on outside of CQ? Or will you be taking the CQ fix and applying it to live servers?

Soulwalker

With the ability lag I'm also randomly having my target dropped. That combined with ability lag and it just makes me want to pull my hair out.

it's not only CQ which need to be to fix it's all telara which need a fix it's really annonying to raid or just to play in openworld with a lot of lag spike.

I beg all people working in trion(just for 1day) to come to play in live>> chronicle,openworld,instance,rift,nightmare rift and you'll see by yourself why people are really not happy.
    DESTINY
    RUSILA@Gelidra
    1.0 to 1.9 all boss down Rip Maelforge Version 1 2.0 to 2.9 All boss down rip Maelforge Version 2
    3.0 Nigthmare expert : all clean 3.0 10man : 4/4 3.0 20man : Ms 5/5

+ Reply to Thread