+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Haceldama
  • 3 Post By Snedhepl

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Fae Yule Minion Adventure

Default Fae Yule Minion Adventure

I struggled with understanding how to get the Fae Yule adventures to pop up. After some experimentation, I think I now understand and wanted to share.

It appears that the adventure will pop up in any slot (1 min, 5 min, 8 hour, 10 hour). To get one to pop up, you need to send out one of the two fae yule minions you got with adventure pack in the desired slot. After they complete the adventure, the next available adventure in that slot will be a fae yule adventure. Send out your best minion for that adventure (do not need to send out fae yule minion) for best rewards.

Disclaimer. This appears to be how it works after 4-5 fae yule adventures in a row for me. I could just be lucky or it could be a coincidence. More testing from me or others needs to be done to confirm my observations.

Hope that helps from the Dark Side!!!!

Haceldama

I had one of the Yule adventures show up this morning and all of my minions except Rudy did not meet the requirements and could not go on that adventure. I wish your way worked for me.

There's sometimes a few minutes cooldown after completing a Yule mission before another one will pop. It'll be hiding in one of the three regular mission decks, and will usually be the first thing you reveal once you find the right deck.

Quote Originally Posted by Haceldama View Post
    It appears that the adventure will pop up in any slot (1 min, 5 min, 8 hour, 10 hour). To get one to pop up, you need to send out one of the two fae yule minions you got with adventure pack in the desired slot.
    Having completed the entire quest line (hurrying with Adventurine), I have to say that that theory is incorrect. Any old minion will do for revealing a Yule adventure.
    Last edited by Arkenor; 12-13-2014 at 10:58 AM.
    - Home of my Rift Beta liveblog.

Oh, and none of the missions for the quest line are ever in the premium deck.
    - Home of my Rift Beta liveblog.

Quote Originally Posted by Fyresoul View Post
    I had one of the Yule adventures show up this morning and all of my minions except Rudy did not meet the requirements and could not go on that adventure. I wish your way worked for me.
    This only happened the first time one popped. After the first, I could send out any minion on the fae yule adventures.

Just my observations from the Dark Side!!!

Haceldama

Quote Originally Posted by Arkenor View Post
    There's sometimes a few minutes cooldown after completing a Yule mission before another one will pop. It'll be hiding in one of the three regular mission decks, and will usually be the first thing you reveal once you find the right deck.

Having completed the entire quest line (hurrying with Adventurine), I have to say that that theory is incorrect. Any old minion will do for revealing a Yule adventure.
    As I said, my experiences may be coincidence. That said, I also had a few random fae yule adventures pop up in the 1 minute slot. Only way i got one to pop up in other was what i posted. Again, probably incorrect conclusion from too small a sample but wanted to get the information out there to help others if useful.

Just my observations from the Dark Side!!!!

Haceldama

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

Siddar posted a guide here on how to make sure you get all the missions and Minion cards, can confirm it works 100%

clicky clicky >> http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...dventures.html

Nice. I guess i missed it when i looked earlier.

Thanks from the Dark Side!!!

Haceldama

9.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #9
    Rift Team

Confirming-The first story adventure requires Rudy to go on it and the rest don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Haceldama View Post
    This only happened the first time one popped. After the first, I could send out any minion on the fae yule adventures.

Just my observations from the Dark Side!!!

Haceldama

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Snedhepl View Post
    Confirming-The first story adventure requires Rudy to go on it and the rest don't.
    Thanks for confirming that - I have been keeping poor Rudy and his companions in the stable because I didn't want them to be out of stamina in case I needed them for the Fae Yule adventures. I guess I can start leveling them up now

Prophet of Telara

So my question is if you buy another fae yule mission pack, can you do the chain a second time?

12.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #12
    Rift Team

No there is no way to complete the storyline part of the adventures a second time. I do have some tech to allow storyline-type adventures to happen repeatedly but it there wasn't enough time to test it with the Fae Yule mission pack for us to feel comfortable using it this time. I hope to have it tested well enough to do some things with it for 3.1. What precisely? It's a secret.

Quote Originally Posted by Oddr View Post
    So my question is if you buy another fae yule mission pack, can you do the chain a second time?

+ Reply to Thread