+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Possible bug, with minions ofc

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #31
    Rift Team

It's not related to the above. Happened to my coworker who sits next to me. I'll be investigating it.

Quote Originally Posted by DurakBlackaxe View Post
    Not sure if related to the above issue.
    Lately my minions stamina is showing as -84 to -96 when I log in. Also I am unable to hurry them up as the price is no longer displayed with the button to click.

A relog / shut down of game fixes the stamina issue. Nothing fixes the other

Soulwalker

Default Meh

I'm BRAND NEW to the game. My characters name is Fielan, a Kelari Rogue on shard Laethys. I went and got my first minion through the first quest for them in Meridian. Set it off on it's first quest/adventure, and I couldn't claim the rewards for it. Was just the simple 1 minute experience one. So I figured I'd look up the problem to see if it was bugged or whatnot.

Found this thread, and the Dev in charge of minions telling people REPEATEDLY in this thread to just log off, and back in, and it should fix things. So that is what I did. Now I have no adventure to claim, and no minion at all.

This is pretty ridiculous. I'm not going to spend money I don't have simply to have a minion at all, especially when I need to save for a mount more.

These minion bugs need to be fixed. It seems from what others are saying here, that this has been an ongoing issue. Please look into it deeper, and check the code, because there is obviously something going on. These are the types of things that make new players just move on to the next game, instead of invest time and money into it.

Soulwalker

my minions have disappeared and I am also unable to claim any rewards, I've tried nearly everything, any ideas?

Soulwalker

Default >.<

I am also having the problem of not being able to use minions.
    The minions seem to delete themselves after i logout and i can't claim the rewards either.

I've just started playing within the last couple of days so maybe that has something to do with it. Would love to know what is going on! ^.^

Soulwalker

Default same issue

Having same issue with minions. The character I am on is a new one (I haven't tried it on my older character.)

I couldn't get the rewards from a minions quest so I logged out and in and lost all my minions and the reward. I had spent around 30 platinum on minions just to lose them 3 minutes later... (was 10 total minions gone)

I recreated the scenario twice more with free minions now and each time they disappear. Very disappointing as the minion system looked like fun when I first saw it

Soulwalker

Same problem here yesterday. I've not played for a few months so started a new character just to remind myself of how to play and thought I'd test out the Minions. I bought some with credits only for the adventures not to be claimable, relogged and all my Minions are gone as well as the credits I spent. I tried more than once as well. Support sent, hoping for some sort of fix asap. I've not dared try them on my older characters.
    Last edited by LadyNadie; 01-11-2015 at 03:22 AM.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by LadyNadie View Post
    Same problem here yesterday. I've not played for a few months so started a new character just to remind myself of how to play and thought I'd test out the Minions. I bought some with credits only for the adventures not to be claimable, relogged and all my Minions are gone as well as the credits I spent. I tried more than once as well. Support sent, hoping for some sort of fix asap. I've not dared try them on my older characters.
    I had this same thing happen last night.
    I logged in this weekend for the first time in awhile and thought I would try the minion system. Went and got the first free minion and bought the ones that are one plat each. Sent one out and after a minute it showed that I could claim it. It wouldn't allow me to claim. So I tried logging out and back in. When I logged back in the free minion and the ones I had purchased are all missing. I messed around in game for a little bit more then logged out for the night.
    Just logged in this morning and all the minions are still missing.
    I will also put a support ticket in in game. This post is just to let y'all know. Not *****ing.
    Thanks

8.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #38
    Rift Team

Yep, you're experiencing a different issue than what the people who started this thread experienced. For them logging off handles it. For you it won't.

There is a fix and it'll be on on Wednesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Fielan View Post
    I'm BRAND NEW to the game. My characters name is Fielan, a Kelari Rogue on shard Laethys. I went and got my first minion through the first quest for them in Meridian. Set it off on it's first quest/adventure, and I couldn't claim the rewards for it. Was just the simple 1 minute experience one. So I figured I'd look up the problem to see if it was bugged or whatnot.

Found this thread, and the Dev in charge of minions telling people REPEATEDLY in this thread to just log off, and back in, and it should fix things. So that is what I did. Now I have no adventure to claim, and no minion at all.

This is pretty ridiculous. I'm not going to spend money I don't have simply to have a minion at all, especially when I need to save for a mount more.

These minion bugs need to be fixed. It seems from what others are saying here, that this has been an ongoing issue. Please look into it deeper, and check the code, because there is obviously something going on. These are the types of things that make new players just move on to the next game, instead of invest time and money into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Snedhepl View Post
    It seems to be effective some people who got refunds from the broken promotional adventures.
    What Refund would this be in reference to exactly? I don't remember seeing anything about it, but highly possible that I overlooked it.

The errors with collecting adventures happened with multiple Fae Yule events, to where it would tell me that I couldn't collect it but would disappear from the list. Tried logging in and out on different characters to have the same issue/problem with no resolve.

Then after I sent minions out for new adventures, instead of being able to send say all 5 out like I normally have done since the release of the system it would only let me send out say 3 or 4 with an automatic blank spot.

Then, come this past week I had the same issue right before the adventures were removed, all of a sudden I had adventures finish almost instantly from the Fae Yule event, they were all 10 hour long ones, Although my history actually doesnt show all of them it seems, because I know a few actually were done with credits.

The ones for credits only show for 12-31-14, 1-7-2015, 1-10-2015 (x2) within the past 2 weeks though. Seems fairly random when I have the error of where it tells me I'm unable to claim the adventures, but it has always been from the 10 hour missions.

10.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #40
    Rift Team

There was a refund at the beginning of Fae Yule (as in first couple of hours) that occurred because people weren't receiving the correct rewards from adventures.

If you're still having strangeness with your minions feel free to message me your character name and server and I can look into your system to see if anything explains it.

Quote Originally Posted by daqman247 View Post
    What Refund would this be in reference to exactly? I don't remember seeing anything about it, but highly possible that I overlooked it.

The errors with collecting adventures happened with multiple Fae Yule events, to where it would tell me that I couldn't collect it but would disappear from the list. Tried logging in and out on different characters to have the same issue/problem with no resolve.

Then after I sent minions out for new adventures, instead of being able to send say all 5 out like I normally have done since the release of the system it would only let me send out say 3 or 4 with an automatic blank spot.

Then, come this past week I had the same issue right before the adventures were removed, all of a sudden I had adventures finish almost instantly from the Fae Yule event, they were all 10 hour long ones, Although my history actually doesnt show all of them it seems, because I know a few actually were done with credits.

The ones for credits only show for 12-31-14, 1-7-2015, 1-10-2015 (x2) within the past 2 weeks though. Seems fairly random when I have the error of where it tells me I'm unable to claim the adventures, but it has always been from the 10 hour missions.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Snedhepl View Post

There is a fix and it'll be on on Wednesday.
    Awesome
    can't wait

Got minions for the first time yesterday. They all disappeared. Today I have two more and now I cannot claim prizes. "adventure is not claimable"

I just came back to the game and having the same problem. I did the quest, and then bought the 5 minions available, and had the "not claimable" bug happen to me. So I logged out and back in, and all 6 minions are gone, but I didnt notice that also... my money was still gone i bought the other 5 with. So I bought them all again... and again it bugged out... so I relogged again, and thats when i realized my money was still gone from the first time I bought them... and so were the minions for the second time.

So this fix on wed, will it also refund the money i spent on 10 minions which all dissapeared? Or am i out of luck on that.

Submit a ticket, the support should be able to refund your money.
    Rift, acend-a-friend code: E7DNGTZMQKXWGD77CC72
    Trove, refer-a-friend code: TJCQWZ3EK2MGYTEQHT9Q
    and thank you.

Default Post-patch resolve

I was having this problem (can't complete minion quests, minions disappearing on log-out) and as of the 01/14/2015 patch I can now complete minion missions and my minions are still there after log. Just a heads up for anyone who has been waiting to collect

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast