+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Golden Devourer Open World Raid Boss - Where's it at?

Quote Originally Posted by DEV_Anony View Post
    Greetings,

The Golden Devourer is a mystery. The Golden Mark is the key. Only when this radiant light illuminates the shadows of the beast's lair shall The Golden Devourer emerge for all to see.

Happy Hunting,
    Anony
    o.O

I'm intrigued

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by DEV_Anony View Post
    Greetings,

The Golden Devourer is a mystery. The Golden Mark is the key. Only when this radiant light illuminates the shadows of the beast's lair shall The Golden Devourer emerge for all to see.

Happy Hunting,
    Anony
    Anony are you the Golden Devourer?
    Strikes@Typhiria Impossibruu@Typhiria Huhuhuh@Laeyths Strikez@Deepwood Primes@Deepwood

Plane Walker

Just killed Senbora nothing special happened. Not going to kill more at the moment because it took us forever lol. Give new boss trion!

Strikes@Typhiria Impossibruu@Typhiria Huhuhuh@Laeyths Strikez@Deepwood Primes@Deepwood

Quote Originally Posted by Jonus View Post
    Thanks for the hint Anony! I'm guessing there must be an interactive item where that 'heart' daily used to be in the cave to the left of Senbora.
    You might be right that daily had a ray of light come down but it also might be that radiant light is sunrise.
    Golden mark is the key?
    If anyone gets it up invite me please mickdayblind@wolfsbane
    I'll give it a look tomorrow as well.
    Mickdayblind NA Defiant

The Golden Mark is the key. Only when this radiant light illuminates the shadows of the beast’s lair shall The Golden Devourer emerge for all to see.
    First thing that comes to my mind is Laethys. The second sentence sounds like you eighter have to use an item or you have to wait for a specific time (“radiant light illuminates” – Maybe Christmas? Maybe New Year’s Eve?).
    RIP RIFT | <Transcendent> | Stream | [AddOn] PullTimer
    Trions business plan ...

What is that area in the North-Western part of the dendrome? It's kind of shaded out, but you can see that there is something there. Coords (2573,3696).

"Only when this radiant light illuminates the shadows of the beast's lair shall The Golden Devourer emerge for all to see."
    Last edited by Wackywoo; 12-16-2014 at 12:51 AM.

Champion

My guess is that the "golden mark" is a quest maker that will appear in the crater at some point. Quest markers look like a little sun on the map, therefore "radiant".

Soulwalker

So done brain is fried and give up I have scoured the zone for days now. Only thing left is to kill all 3 zone bosses to see if anything arise. Last few ideas where shot, follow the sun, specific time of day, look for a golden marker and none panned out. The only thing I can come up with is a specific date that he will come up either way Im done wasting my time on this with a very vague appreciate the attempt for help but Im outty good luck and happy hunting folks

Soulwalker

The other thought that came to mind is, is there a an item that makes you give off a golden glow from any of the fae yule items?

inbe4 you wont even get an achievement for this

Soulwalker

Default Golden Devourer Open World Raid Boss - Where's it at?

Hello Jonus,
    I want to know that regarding Fae Yule World Event, can you suggest me when it will start in December and it will close on which date in December?
    Thanks!!!!!

tatafonaija

The Fae Yule World Event started on 11th Dec and will end on 8th January at 3:30PM Server Time.
    RIP RIFT | <Transcendent> | Stream | [AddOn] PullTimer
    Trions business plan ...

Theres a suspicious path on the other side of the crater (Opposite Sembora's swamp) which leads to a wall of boulders blocking you from a large lair/room.

I managed to get into this room using angelic flight.

It could easily house a boss which then breaks through the wall of boulders.

14.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #29
    Rift Team

Greetings,

Though there are many interpretations of the light you seek, this key is specific and unique.

Golden Devourer Open World Raid Boss - Where's it at?-the_golden_mark.png

Happy Hunting,

Anony

Based off the screenshot I would say it is a buff that is placed on your character. So odds are you have to click something in the open world or fill a specific requirement such as kill a certain mob to obtain it. hmmm.....I am curious if the requirements to spawn boss can be easily obtained by just 1 individual person or if they make it so a group has to work together to spawn him.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast