+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Tananthalas
  • 1 Post By Gray

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Gift of Giving bugged(?)

Shadowlander

Default Gift of Giving bugged(?)

As title says. My wife and I gifted each other 3735 credits worth of stuff exactly (4 Troves and the Minion pack at patron pricing). Was the amount increased or does it take a lot of time to get the achievement?
    Tanan 65 Warrior
    Wolfsbane Server

2.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #2

This was a promotion that was only meant to be run last year. Unfortunately the achievement was not updated to Legacy. Thanks for the heads up, I'll make sure it's updated with next weeks hotfix.

Shadowlander

Soooo about those credits then....
    Tanan 65 Warrior
    Wolfsbane Server

Quote Originally Posted by Tananthalas View Post
    Soooo about those credits then....
    Hop in Live Chat, explain what happened, they should be able to hook you up.

Shadowlander

Hop in Live Chat, explain what happened, they should be able to hook you up.
    I was being snarky/funny. I know the forums can be a tad toxic and tone of voice can be lost in writing. I apologize sincerely for that impression if it was given.
    Tanan 65 Warrior
    Wolfsbane Server

I was being snarky/funny. I know the forums can be a tad toxic and tone of voice can be lost in writing. I apologize sincerely for that impression if it was given.
    still, a valid point. why ffs wasn't this catched before (especially since trion ADDED achievements, so at least 1 person must have taken a look at the whole list). all this kind of fubar over and over is upsetting people: at trion because they have to deal with customers complaining not getting rewarded and have to tell them "oops it's supposed to be legacy", the customer who rightfully thinks wtf is going etc..

I mean, I SURE would love to be the GM have to deal with sh't when people gifted stuff that can't be easily removed etc. to reverse the gift.

Shadowlander

They took care of the issue (and my wife and I) and it will be patched in by next Wednesday. I'm not thrilled it happened but I am still happy giving Trion my business. Not sure what else could be asked for. No mistakes ever?
    Tanan 65 Warrior
    Wolfsbane Server

I'm sad too because I got credits for the only reason of gifting and get that achieve and pet.

I think that should warn achievements are intended for that particular year (like capes that says "get the 2014 cape"), thus putting more effort into getting them in the current year and not think "Well, next year I will get these missing achieves".

No mistakes ever?
    are you implying this was trion's only "mistake" ?

Quote Originally Posted by Archonix View Post
    This was a promotion that was only meant to be run last year. Unfortunately the achievement was not updated to Legacy. Thanks for the heads up, I'll make sure it's updated with next weeks hotfix.
    My husband and I both gifted each other because the achievement is currently listed and we got nothing! Now what?
    ...ɪɴᴠᴏᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴍʏ sᴛᴀʀs!

Quote Originally Posted by Archonix View Post
    Will we get credit for this achievement once it's moved to Legacy since we already gifted each other during the Fae Yule event?
    ...ɪɴᴠᴏᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴍʏ sᴛᴀʀs!

+ Reply to Thread