+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Fae Yule necklace capped at level 60?

Default Fae Yule necklace capped at level 60?

The rather lovely necklaces that are the major piece of non-fluff equipment from Fae Yule don't appear to have been updated to include a level 65 version.

Autumn Harvest had level 65 earings, so this doesn't seem to make a lot of sense to me, and hopefully it is just a bug with the shop not displaying the right stuff.
    - Home of my Rift Beta liveblog.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkenor View Post
    The rather lovely necklaces that are the major piece of non-fluff equipment from Fae Yule don't appear to have been updated to include a level 65 version.

Autumn Harvest had level 65 earings, so this doesn't seem to make a lot of sense to me, and hopefully it is just a bug with the shop not displaying the right stuff.
    All of the fae yule goods including the essences are sub par stuff sadly, would have liked a greater considering the rarity of good 65 greaters.

Rift Master

Yep the 65 yule essences are also really underwhelming. Can live without BiS items from every event but atleast something halfway decent to work for would be nice.

The Dark Ice Bells from last year seem to have vanished too, which is a bit of a bother, as they sometimes contained 34-slot Coal-Stained Backpack I'd have quite liked. Perhaps they can be found elsewhere now.

All in all the whole Fae Yule is underwhelming this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Brokenfate View Post
    All in all the whole Fae Yule is underwhelming this year.
    pretty much. the essence is nm1 level, worse than relatively common drops from drr's and nmr's, and the neck is useless. you can spend less time grinding out a little bit of plat and buying a 176res essence from someone in crossevents or on auction than you will getting the currency to buy the event ones.

none of this makes much sense as there's no real incentive to do anything related to the event this year.
    starplatinum@greybriar
    bluebarbie@greybriar
    twitch
    youtubes

dbe
    General of Telara

It seems likely that the gear will be updated after the event actually starts.

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by dbe View Post
    It seems likely that the gear will be updated after the event actually starts.
    I don't recall Trion ever updating the Event loot after it was up. It is what it is. I think they are trying to phase out these events by making them a non-starter for anyone who's seen them before. I'm sure a new player will still enjoy it, though, but after N years, meh...

They simply forgot to update necklace.

Hey Trion, please add level 65 necklace for world event because atm people can spend 1890 credits or 2300/30 world event currency for 65 hit necklace or they can spend 10 platinum and get a 100 hit necklace with much better stats. Thank you!
    World 1st red trinket - finally retired. Tnx for chronicles!

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Eione View Post
    They simply forgot to update necklace.

Hey Trion, please add level 65 necklace for world event because atm people can spend 1890 credits or 2300/30 world event currency for 65 hit necklace or they can spend 10 platinum and get a 100 hit necklace with much better stats. Thank you!
    Honestly I think I would rather have 65 rings than necks. I know Summerfest is usually the ring event but atm there are good,epic, fairly easy to get necks from EC and there really aren't any 65 epic rings except from raids.

Same goes for the Festive hats sold by Skek in the Fae Yule village. They only go up to 60 too. I really do hope this is just an oversight, soon to be rectified. I was really looking forward to attaining these items.

12.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #12

The level 65 neck should be available next week with the hotfix. It was planned but missed the build. I'm looking in to the hats as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    The level 65 neck should be available next week with the hotfix. It was planned but missed the build. I'm looking in to the hats as well.
    Much appreciated!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    So we have to wait a week for a fix? Will it be retroactive for those who actually got the neck but did not realize it was not 65 until after they purchased it and found they could not upgrade it?
    Last edited by lynspottery; 12-11-2014 at 12:56 PM.

15.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #15

Quote Originally Posted by lynspottery View Post
    So we have to wait a week for a fix? Will it be retroactive for those who actually got the neck but did not realize it was not 65 until after they purchased it and found they could not upgrade it?
    It won't automatically upgrade, but CS is able to handle these sorts of issues and help address the situation. I'd recommend putting in a ticket once the level 65 version goes live.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast