+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Fae Yule necklace capped at level 60?

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    It won't automatically upgrade, but CS is able to handle these sorts of issues and help address the situation. I'd recommend putting in a ticket once the level 65 version goes live.
    At this point I really have to ask what on Earth is going on over there behind the scenes. I don't expect any piece of software to be perfect, but every day it's something new. Oops, that mage totem isn't supposed to have AP on it, oops that necklace is supposed to be level 65, oops the weekend warfront points to a different version than the one given by the weekly quest, oops Arc is again double dipping for millions of damage, oops dodge is happening too frequently in pvp, oops minions are returning with a fraction of the loot they are supposed to, oops Necrotic Core isn't supposed to proc poisons, oops underwater mount training is the wrong price, oops the Fae Yule package isn't granting the portrait correctly, oops BoE essences aren't binding on equip, oops...

I mean the list goes on and that is pretty much just the last two weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Stihl View Post
    At this point I really have to ask what on Earth is going on over there behind the scenes. I don't expect any piece of software to be perfect, but every day it's something new. Oops, that mage totem isn't supposed to have AP on it, oops that necklace is supposed to be level 65, oops the weekend warfront points to a different version than the one given by the weekly quest, oops Arc is again double dipping for millions of damage, oops dodge is happening too frequently in pvp, oops minions are returning with a fraction of the loot they are supposed to, oops Necrotic Core isn't supposed to proc poisons, oops underwater mount training is the wrong price, oops the Fae Yule package isn't granting the portrait correctly, oops BoE essences aren't binding on equip, oops...

2 more to add to your list ...
    http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...ng-bugged.html

http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...earth-bug.html

Last edited by Shontaya; 12-11-2014 at 05:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stihl View Post

Sad but true
    (retired) Arrensen
    <Transcendent>
    Gelidra
    HK 11/11 - iGP HM 4/4 - MoM 9/9 + 2/2 HM

The level 65 neck should be available next week with the hotfix. It was planned but missed the build. I'm looking in to the hats as well.
    Any chance on a preview of the stats? I'd like to start working on earning the currency now, if it's better than the one I already have from Empyrean Core.

5.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #20

Quote Originally Posted by deathbybacon View Post
    Any chance on a preview of the stats?
    Pardon my horrible Photoshop skills...

Fae Yule necklace capped at level 60?-new-stuff.jpg
    Last edited by Archonix; 12-11-2014 at 07:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Archonix View Post

Attachment 21051
    No warrior dps neck?

7.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #22

Quote Originally Posted by Haruchai View Post
    No warrior dps neck?
    updated with 100% more Warrior DPS

Why do only rogues get a CP option when all Empyrean Core necks are AP/SP already?

Quote Originally Posted by Fooman View Post
    Why do only rogues get a CP option when all Empyrean Core necks are AP/SP already?
    I agree, it would be nice to at least have the option.

Attachment 21052
    Thanks for posting!

Attachment 21052
    Any chance these can be BOA? I believe everything else purchasable with the Ice Sickles is BOA.

We can only earn a limited number of the sickles and that makes it tough for those of us that like dims, cosmetic items, and need the gear as well. Let alone for those of us that have a main that runs multiple specs. Would just be a great change in my opinion.

<O└d Skool>

Attachment 21052
    Care to explain why the tank necks for warriors, rogues and clerics have 247 END but the mage neck only has 218 END?

Soulwalker

The level 65 neck should be available next week with the hotfix. It was planned but missed the build. I'm looking in to the hats as well.
    Maybe you plan to update essences too? Best available in event essences are worth few plat in AH and you want ab 1k credits per one? I think it should be in fix too.

Soulwalker

The Dark Ice Bells from last year seem to have vanished too, which is a bit of a bother, as they sometimes contained 34-slot Coal-Stained Backpack I'd have quite liked. Perhaps they can be found elsewhere now.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Fooman View Post
    Probably because rogues have tended to get CP when nobody else does throughout rift and it would be silly to stop now

Joking aside, this isn't the first time that event rewards have arbitrarily favored one calling over the others. Events in particular should really have carbon copy item rewards.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast