+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Like Tree8Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Fae Yule Minion Pack - No Portrait Recieved

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #46
    Rift Team

Chance? Nah. I definitely will. No luck involved

Quote Originally Posted by Kitasia View Post
    Any chance you can tell us when they are re-enabled so I can start my 10 hour missions. Gotta keep them boggers going

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Lufia5 View Post
    I had 3 yule missions so far:

1) 1 min Greatfather Frost is missing
    2) 1 min where do we search for him (didn't read that one exactly so not sure if there was more)
    3) 8h Did the spiders took him?
    Second one was something like "gather your minions for going on a mission"

The other ones I can remember are like "see if we can call him with MEEADDDDD"(atrophinius reward), "we need eyes in the sky"(bird minion) something about slobber jaw(slobberjaw obviously), and "thats not a tree, thaw him out"(yulogon), and I'm still trying to trigger the next one

Soulwalker

After the hotfix, i still have not received my portrait. already sent a ticket. still no reply. and i recently purchased something from the store, yet i am unable to access live chat.

4.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #49
    Rift Team

Hey there! Sorry it took so long, some data needed to be gathered. The end result is that those who went on anyone who spent aventurines or credits on the promotional (10 hour) Fae Yule adventures should be receiving a refund. This is also true for anyone who hurried those adventures as well. These are currently getting processed.

Unrelated to your post but to this thread: I'm told the Fae Yule portrait should be mostly fixed. It's possible someone got missed and if you are still missing your portrait please contact customer service.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaphkiel View Post
    Will anything be done to compensate those who spent aventurine/credits on fae yule promotional missions before they were disabled for being broken? I know I personally spent around 900 credits and over 2k aventurine sending/rushing promotional fae yule missions since I'd thought they were (partly) needed for the extra minion cards.

Or did we basically waste all of that currency?

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Snedhepl View Post
    Hey there! Sorry it took so long, some data needed to be gathered. The end result is that those who went on anyone who spent aventurines or credits on the promotional (10 hour) Fae Yule adventures should be receiving a refund. This is also true for anyone who hurried those adventures as well. These are currently getting processed.

Unrelated to your post but to this thread: I'm told the Fae Yule portrait should be mostly fixed. It's possible someone got missed and if you are still missing your portrait please contact customer service.
    It seems that after receiving a refund of aventurine.. I can't claim rewards for finished adventures anymore.

Relogging did not fix it, swapping characters did not fix it. I tried hurrying one of the unfinished missions, it did but could not claim it and when I relogged it went back to being in an unhurried state and the aventurine was returned.

At this point, no minion adventures are possible for me.

All of them error out with the "The Adventure is Not Claimable"

Torgon on Greybriar.
    Last edited by Soryn; 12-12-2014 at 02:29 PM.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Soryn View Post
    It seems that after receiving a refund of aventurine.. I can't claim rewards for finished adventures anymore.

Relogging did not fix it, swapping characters did not fix it. I tried hurrying one of the unfinished missions, it did but could not claim it and when I relogged it went back to being in an unhurried state and the aventurine was returned.

At this point, no minion adventures are possible for me.

All of them error out with the "The Adventure is Not Claimable"

Torgon on Greybriar.
    Firstly-thanks a bunch Snedhepl for looking into those missions and refunding the aventurine/credits spent on the broken missions!

Secondly, just wanted to note that I'm on GB as well and haven't had any issue claiming/sending minions out on missions after receiving the refunded aventurine.

Telaran

Default No Minion missions after first

Quote Originally Posted by Snedhepl View Post
    I'm confirming the opposite: "Once you pay for the adventure pack, to get the additional minions you do not need to pay again."

On RNG and the adventure pack: The missions involved in the mission/adventure pack work a little bit differently than your standard adventures.

First: Each adventure in the storyline is set up such that is 99 times more likely to appear than a standard adventure. In practice this means that as soon as you meet the requirements for an adventure pack card that you will see it on the very next card. Occasionally it'll be the second. In my own testing I always had it within the first or second card change.

Second: The adventures in the pack create a storyline. You must complete the current adventure in the storyline before the next is unlocked. Once completed they are done and they will not clog up your 'adventure deck'.

Third: Once the storyline is completed it will unlock a new 1 minute adventure during fae yule. This adventure can be done repeatedly like a normal adventure, and it shows up slightly more frequently. It also grants a small amount of Fae Yule snowflakes.

I hope this clears up any questions regarding the adventure pack.
    I bought my Minion adventure pack Wednesday. I got one Fae Yule adventure that day that I could only send a Fae Yule minion to complete. Since I finished that 1-min mission I have yet to receive another Fae Yule mission, and I've completed a lot of missions in every time-length category.

I am dieing must get the 10 hour holiday missions. My addiction to holidays and minions is more then I can stand . Please please get them fixed fast and re-enabled.
    Last edited by Kitasia; 12-12-2014 at 09:08 PM.

Rift Master

Sounds like others are in the same boat as myself. I've done a whopping 3 Yule Tide adventures even though I've done a bunch of 1m/5m/15m/8h ones. 5 slots and I'd expect to see a lot more Yule tide ones with the amount I'm sending out.

Nothing I'm reading suggests 1 yule tide adventure per day, so either the RNG is really bad for us, or it's broken.

I got two minion adventures today on each account (two) where I have the yule minions. Both were 8 hour ones, and both gave minions - Ivory and Yulagon (I think - something like that....)
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

11.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #56
    Rift Team

As promised: http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...ml#post4972255

Quote Originally Posted by Kitasia View Post
    Any chance you can tell us when they are re-enabled so I can start my 10 hour missions. Gotta keep them boggers going

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4