+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree23Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Minion Adventures Refresh Button

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post

--major snippage due to non-conducive response--

But what do I know... First World Problems I guess...
    Exactly. You're complaining because you didn't like what someone else is complaining about.

They have a legitimate gripe which they presented in a civil manner. Just like any other complaint or comment, not everyone is going to agree with it. There's no need to post in such a rude way about not agreeing with their complaint, and it does absolutely nothing for the conversation.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Snedhepl View Post

3. Aventurines: You gain aventurines based on the adventures you go on and how well you do on them. Leveling adventures grant no adventurines however.
    Great feedback! Thank you.

For the adventurine part I think tooltips or something in the combat log (currently there is neither) would be great. Letting people know they have "a chance for some adventurine" for completing a particular adventure would let people know there is an alternative to credits.

3.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #33
    Rift Team

This will be in with 3.1. It'd be in sooner but there's been enough changes to the system that it'd be a significant undertaking to push it out earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by smellwhat View Post
    Great feedback! Thank you.

For the adventurine part I think tooltips or something in the combat log (currently there is neither) would be great. Letting people know they have "a chance for some adventurine" for completing a particular adventure would let people know there is an alternative to credits.

This will be in with 3.1. It'd be in sooner but there's been enough changes to the system that it'd be a significant undertaking to push it out earlier.
    Great to hear

We're adding boxes to the 5/15 minute adventures as well. They're just not in yet.
    Sned - boxes would be great for the artis too.....

Wonderful! *happydance*
    Last edited by Narcise; 12-08-2014 at 05:03 PM.
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

Champion of Telara

What will be part of 3.1? The other thread, Gingers mentioned the added audio cue and possibility the ability to filter out max leveled minions from experience missions? But there was no followup. Are all the minion QoL improvements going to be rolled out as part of 3.1 or just the (what I assume but unquoted) shuffling system?

Quote Originally Posted by Gingers View Post
    Along with the small minion icon in your alert tray that lets you know when a minion has returned, we are also adding a sound to accompany that since many have found the little icon too subtle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingers View Post
    I do believe that is being done but I won't be in the office till next week to verify.

Quote Originally Posted by Adanita View Post
    Pvp is a big one and I'm already frustrated at lost currencies because I won't play pvp and do those daily quests.
    This to me is a massive frustration as well.
    I am on the RP server, I run a 4 people guild, and I am basically FORCED to PvP if I want my guild to level up faster.
    On a frikken RP server?????
    I opted for RP server to avoid having sodding PvP, but fu... dge no, again the darned PvP requirement.
    I'd love to see ALL PvP requirements removed and be replaced by RP/PvE based quests.
    As per the meaning of RP server.

Aside: where the Guardians and Defiant are "enemies" they have to collaborate in defending the Library?
    If I were truly Defiant, I'd stand back, see the Guardians be eaten by the Demonic Forces, these forces being decimated in the same time, and clean up what's left standing.
    But who am I...

Plane Touched

Any chance that in 3.1 we will be able to collect/send out minions on mission while we are dead? Even if it is only available on the 1 min experience missions?

Thumbs down dimension box vendor prices

Dimension Boxes #3. Thirdly, Snedhepl will check out whether it will be possible to allow these boxes to have a small vendor price based on rank/stars. [r]

This should NOT happen as it will be a bot paradise worse then it was with fishing.
    Botters will be able to log into freebie accounts all day long and harvest dimension boxes for gold/plat and vendor it. It ruined fishing and this is turn will ruin minions in Rift.
    I used to be able to fish in down time and make some plat in the chests before the botters ruined that.

10.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #40
    Rift Team

Generally we try to push up simple quality of life features out to stable as soon as we can. A number of which we've already pushed up. I currently don't have a list of what's been pushed up already versus what's waiting for 3.1. As far as the things you mentioned, (filter max level minions, added audio cue) I do believe those will be part of 3.1 or earlier. Shuffle will be in 3.1 as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Zerosum View Post
    What will be part of 3.1? The other thread, Gingers mentioned the added audio cue and possibility the ability to filter out max leveled minions from experience missions? But there was no followup. Are all the minion QoL improvements going to be rolled out as part of 3.1 or just the (what I assume but unquoted) shuffling system?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaltai View Post
    Any chance that in 3.1 we will be able to collect/send out minions on mission while we are dead? Even if it is only available on the 1 min experience missions?
    Why not resurrect if you're near the PC to send out minions?
    Makes no sense!

Telaran

I'd go for a combat log listing, myself. Adding 'You get X Adventurine' along side all the other item-get acquisitions wouldn't be that hard, I think. After all, it's done with Planarite, Sourcestone, and all those other currencies you get as a reward trigger.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3