+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Salvatrix
  • 1 Post By Laij

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: State of the Game? Incoming soon?

Rift Disciple

Default State of the Game? Incoming soon?

I know for sure that I would like to hear what is in store for Rift now that 3.0 is out and moving along.

Thanks!

Shield of Telara

Well, another hamster wheel was placed. That's about it.

Champion of Telara Sargonnas_KoA's Avatar

I realize we just had a expansion, but Im also curious what the vision is for the game now that Nightmare Tide is out.

Most of the Trion staff has been really quiet on these forums lately which also has me wondering

Plane Walker

milk it til its dry!
    Twocents@Deepwood

<Mirage>

I'm the rainbow ninja

Rift Disciple

Not the same amount of dev's activity in the forum. Last friday no livestream on twitch. A short patchnote.
    Nah, nothing to worry about.
    FT 4/4 - EE 4/5 - GA 4/4 - PBB 3/5 - IG 2/3 - BoB 2/8

6.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #6
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alarchon View Post
    Not the same amount of dev's activity in the forum. Last friday no livestream on twitch. A short patchnote.
    Nah, nothing to worry about.
    Many people are taking some over due R&R after the expansion launch, especially with this already being a holiday week.

I am busy adding some new Fae Yule quests to the Plane of Water, so haven't been posting as much. You'll probably see precious little dev posting this week. If you are in the US, enjoy some turkey, play some Rift, and watch some football (go Niners!).

P.S. - and as to short patch note, as I have posted previously, we try to minimize risk in patches just before major holidays, so yeah, this patch will be super light. Big patches coming soon.
    Last edited by Salvatrix; 11-25-2014 at 09:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post

I am busy adding some new Fae Yule quests to the Plane of Water, so haven't been posting as much. You'll probably see precious little dev posting this week. If you are in the US, enjoy some turkey, play some Rift, and watch some football (go Niners!).

Oh, Tacitus! I was happy to see your post on Fae Yule, etc, but then you let me down. A Niners fan?? Oh well, I'm still playing RIFT on Thanksgiving, stopping only to watch the Seahawks game!

8.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #8
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Laij View Post
    A Niners fan?? Oh well, I'm still playing RIFT on Thanksgiving, stopping only to watch the Seahawks game!
    You mean that Niners game?

Actually, I enjoy watching the Seahawks and tend to cheer them on when they aren't playing us. But I am a SF Bay Area native, and have been a Niners fan for as long as I have been aware of football (at the beginning of the Montana era).

Thursday should be a good game.

Telaran

Happy hallidays to all Trion US staff and just relax and have fun on your vacation.
    Last edited by iulius; 11-26-2014 at 09:47 PM.

+ Reply to Thread