+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Server issues

Default Server issues

Today we experienced a lot of lags, we, as a guild.

We couldn't control our minions, we had lots of 1/2s freezes in dungeons, same in open world.

Is there any plan from Trion to fix it or to refund players when they use vials, patrons pass etc... ?

While it's sometime acceptable in open world content, right now, every aspect of the game is affected by server issues, and support is always trying to tell us the lag comes from us.

Soulwalker

I experience the same problems you do. Spiky, juttery lag and temporary lockups, completely unrelated to our internet connection or graphics lag, or even the amount of players in the vicinity, minion problems and right now I can't even log in.

I just paid for my patron pass 5 minutes ago, planned to relog to make sure the benefits were activated properly and couldn't log back in.

It would be nice if these issues were addressed or at the very least acknowledged.

Quote Originally Posted by Sibii View Post
    I experience the same problems you do. Spiky, juttery lag and temporary lockups, completely unrelated to our internet connection or graphics lag, or even the amount of players in the vicinity, minion problems and right now I can't even log in.
    Do you get stuck on logging in the character too?

Yanatho L65Cleric - Hardcore social. Rawr

Rift Chaser

Default Can't log in and Minions broke.

Had problems with not being able to claim Minion rewards. Logged out to se if that would fix it. Now can't log back in. Gamer freezes on character selection screen. Both accounts.

Rift Chaser

Also stack at character selection screen now (game freezes and have to force-quit it).

I'm guessing the servers are dying...

I couldn't claim my finished minions just now. Nothing happend on the first push of the button after that came adventure not available. Thought I restart the client to try again. Now the game freezes when I hit play after choosing a toon and I can't log in too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sibii View Post
    minion problems and right now I can't even log in.
    Same here, problems with claiming minions and log in.

+ Reply to Thread