Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Tyrnae
  • 1 Post By Yali
  • 1 Post By Fliptrik
  • 2 Post By DMoney817

Thread: My character is on drugs or has a mental illness

Rift Disciple

Default My character is on drugs or has a mental illness

Telara is breathing.... well, in the Dendrome area. I find this kind of funny to see. Here are links to 2 videos, they are a bit choppy, I apologize.

Thought I'd share. Not sure if anyone else has this. It only happens in the Dendrome in this area out in the desert like area.

Tonight's video here

Video last week when it first did it

I still think my character is on drugs or schizophrenic...

Champion

I get this effect too. Usually after I've been playing for a few hours. It's not only in the Dendrome, though. Also, the textures of rocks and trees are all out of whack when this happens and my character's lips turn green. Only a client restart fixes it.

At first I found this kind of funny but it's starting to get annoying. I'm playing on fairly high graphics settings (hardware has no problems handling it) and driver is up-to-date.

Rift Chaser

this is quite common in EE back in SL and also now in Glacial Maw. usually occurs to objects that are moving slightly, for example Glacial Maw you are inside the beast, it is breathing so you get the natural wall movement you would expect, except when it bugs and all the walls do what your video shows. its bee around for a very long time but still not fixed.

Plane Walker

I get it around the Hive in Dendrome.

Whatever it is, I want some.
    Twocents@Deepwood

<Mirage>

I'm the rainbow ninja

I also get some wacky glitches in Draumheim (when my character's lips turn green lol). The purple seaweed or coral that's in the planters starts to move across the road like tumble weed LOL

The first time I saw that I was like... Is that part of the nightmare here or just a bug? LOL

xib

I get any and all types of glitches happen so don't feel too bad about it :P

Rift Disciple

LOL good to know my character isn't the only one taking drugs...

+ Reply to Thread