+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
Like Tree136Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Please bring CQ back sooner, rather than later.

Telaran

PvP is the only end-game able to give some measure of challenge. Long ago I tried raids and I ended up extremely disappointed.
    Run behind the pillar, run into the blue circle, get behind the boss, turn around for the next 5 seconds, run out of the red circle. And so on and so forth. How can anybody enjoy this?

/signed

I'm tired of not having CQ. 1 week until I stop playing entirely.
    Tacos for everyone

You may add me to that list in the OP as well.

I can only speak for myself, but I feel that CQ helps to bring the PvP community together much like raids do for players that primarily PvE. This includes all of the usual antics we see in CQ, the trolls, the bads, and the squabbles between various CQ leaders - it's all part of the fun!

The Devs' silence on this thread gives us the answer we all fear is true - resources are not being assigned to develop PvP in Rift. As a person who played this game solely for the PvP content, I have been withholding judgement until the return of CQ.

Now that CQ has been put on hold indefinitely, I'm beginning to run out of patience. Please bring CQ back even if you just have the chest drop some RNG chance at a fluffy companion or token Void stones. I don't see why CQ cannot be released in its current form and then "tweaked" or reworked in future patches.

Plane Touched

CQ was interesting but frankly I spent to much time being camped or forced into a Brownian Zerg that had more to do with a murmur of swallows than a coordinated attack.

If it comes back I would much rather see it back done right fitting in with 3.0 and the merged equipment.

Plane Walker

*sigh* Looks like another day will go by with out any communication from the Dev's about CQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruine View Post
    You may add me to that list in the OP as well.

I can only speak for myself, but I feel that CQ helps to bring the PvP community together much like raids do for players that primarily PvE. This includes all of the usual antics we see in CQ, the trolls, the bads, and the squabbles between various CQ leaders - it's all part of the fun!

The Devs' silence on this thread gives us the answer we all fear is true - resources are not being assigned to develop PvP in Rift. As a person who played this game solely for the PvP content, I have been withholding judgement until the return of CQ.

Now that CQ has been put on hold indefinitely, I'm beginning to run out of patience. Please bring CQ back even if you just have the chest drop some RNG chance at a fluffy companion or token Void stones. I don't see why CQ cannot be released in its current form and then "tweaked" or reworked in future patches.
    Well with all PVP progression taken away and everything being taken away that keeps pvpers wanting to stay logged in for hours at a time I would not hold your breath waiting for any miracles coming from the higher ups. They clearly have shown the pvp community that we do not matter anymore and we either submit to their way of playing and have fun because they told us to or hope for changes and protest with your wallet like many of us did. I hate to say it but PVP probably will never return to anything close to what it used to be be and progression through pvp is only a myth now a forgotten memory, the only way you will find PVP happyness is to play another game unfortunately....

why anyone wants CQ back is beyond me, it's the most boring mindless zergfest

The ongoing radio silence from the dev team will directly determine my patron status. No response or update = no money from me. I have been waiting patiently as with alot of people. This can only be regarded as a big slap in the face. I have played since beta.. subbed the whole time, and spent plenty on the rift store.. because I enjoyed the game. Now there is nothing left. Come Wednesday, if the patch notes are still void of conquest news(anything, even an update with a future date is acceptable!) I am cancelling my sub and not looking back. There are plenty of others with this same stance on the situation.
    Grl / Grrrl / Grrrrl / Grrrrrl @Deepwood <Hello Kitty> Grrrrl / Grl @Zaviel and probably more...

RETIRED

9.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #144
    Rift Team

CQ is coming back, just as we've stated it was before we launched Nightmare Tide.

It is currently in the process of receiving its tweaks to make it ship shape for level 65.

~Daglar

Can we leave CQ out of the game until they manage to fix the lag on the servers first. CQ has always been a huge drag on the server which are ****ed up already

PVP is so bad that people are even begging for CQ lol. I can see the planners on this saying lets make pvp so bad that people will jump at playing CQ for even a chance to get any sort of PVP progression.........LOL

Plane Touched

Well.......um? Good to know?

Feel free to release it when it's done cooking Daglar.

Here's to hoping for a good cq rotation and not just three months of the same map.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    CQ is coming back, just as we've stated it was before we launched Nightmare Tide.

It is currently in the process of receiving its tweaks to make it ship shape for level 65.

~Daglar
    Thank you for a response! Hopefullly this happens in the next week or so!
    Grl / Grrrl / Grrrrl / Grrrrrl @Deepwood <Hello Kitty> Grrrrl / Grl @Zaviel and probably more...

RETIRED

Telaran

So I guess a rollback to pre-NT is out of question?

Quote Originally Posted by Tarjoin View Post
    Can we leave CQ out of the game until they manage to fix the lag on the servers first. CQ has always been a huge drag on the server which are ****ed up already
    they can run CQ on seastone.
    lots of spare capacity there now that all the PvPers have left and the handful of natives shard hop to do their pve.

also, have you considered taking advantage of the uninhabited nature of seastone to do your NMRs? you might find a partial solution to your lag problem if you cant afford a machine capable of running the game smoothly.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast