+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Decent raiding not possible atm (EU)

Quote Originally Posted by dpsdave View Post
    Oh I dont know, maybe people that play Rift for the (usually really great) raiding experience?
    I mean Trion not cares... ) they are busy with unbann cheaters accounts in ArchAge for money, europe raiding is not what they care for now. And yes, this is unplayable for me... ability lags in raids, dungeons, BG, and even in Meridian at 2am on dummy. Freezes in Glacial Maw, bugged mechanics of dungeon and raid bosses... On start of 3.0 we have huge lags in open world on bosses... they fixed it... now we have huge lags EVERYWHERE... nice kind of fix...
    Последние патчноты на русском
    Ameteus / Zhuga / Zentshi / Krilos @Zaviel
    "In Hoc Signo Vinces"

Im afraid trion is going with the

"Just let them leave, its cheaper then upgrading any hardware. Or even better be quiet about it, some of them will stay and pay a bit, and we dont need to change anything"

The lack of ANY answer that long (yeah i know holiday thanksgiving yadayada...) at least dont gives a good reputation, and for sure not if you look what threads get an answer/dev/gm reply in the meantime.
    Last edited by R3db4ss; 12-01-2014 at 08:35 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    This game is not and never will be balanced for 1 vs 1.
    ~Daglar

Soulwalker

Stopped raiding and quit the game about 1 1/2 weeks ago because simply no one from Trion seemed to care. I think I will not be the last person to quit.

Kendari - 65 Cleric | Teian - 65 Mage | Jareva - 65 Rogue | Breve - 65 Warrior

Bump.

still a lot of server lags, and support keep on saying "we can help you improve your ping blablabla"

Still no answer from trion after such a long time ?

Just keep rebooting your routers and reinstaling windows! I belive that in one day, someone will reboot correct router and reinstalls windows on correct PC! And from that point, will start the end... of lags... (?)
    Последние патчноты на русском
    Ameteus / Zhuga / Zentshi / Krilos @Zaviel
    "In Hoc Signo Vinces"

Soulwalker

Still lot of server lags.

Will we see an end of this soon?

Shadowlander

I have less lag playing on PTS from Eu than playing on Eu shards. Should i start to play only on PTS to enjoy the game i pay every month ?
    Because right now i'm wasting my money with patron status.

Totally unplayable, whole raid freeze and ask if anything happened.

Trion, are you there ?

Soulwalker

Trion/Devs are you out there?

Still no answer or anything? sooo sad....

10.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #85

Heya folks,

The EU and NA servers run on identical hardware, there are no differences. Additionally our server folks have been monitoring performance since this issue was reported and server performance between the regions is equivalent (given regional variations in usage due to things like holidays impacting one regions play time). We've identified a couple areas where we can improve performance overall, but these issues are impacting both regions equally.

So any specifics on issues that impact your play are helpful, but so far we haven't seen any differences that would impact large numbers of users (or disruption for large numbers of users in general that would reflect in population changes).

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Heya folks,

The EU and NA servers run on identical hardware, there are no differences. Additionally our server folks have been monitoring performance since this issue was reported and server performance between the regions is equivalent (given regional variations in usage due to things like holidays impacting one regions play time). We've identified a couple areas where we can improve performance overall, but these issues are impacting both regions equally.

So any specifics on issues that impact your play are helpful, but so far we haven't seen any differences that would impact large numbers of users (or disruption for large numbers of users in general that would reflect in population changes).
    Was pretty clear from watching Seatin tonight and what others are sayin that something is being missed then. Not a network engineer by any means but this is to widespread to be ISP related or the usual culprits. it may not be the servers directly but a connecting node or what have you. I don't want our EU friends to leave, so its something that needs to be investigated pretty thoroughly. Talk to some of the players reporting the major issues (or just visit the servers) and work backwards.
    Last edited by Khelendross; 12-01-2014 at 03:01 PM.
    Planar Breach Support Open World PVP and PVE!
    Sourcewell and PVP Rift Objective Based PVP A more resource efficient way of adding Open World Objective based PVP!
    Ember Isle Open World Style PVP Repurposing Lets do something with this amazing zone!

Thanks for your reply. At least some one has seen this thread.

So are you trying to say we are making things up ? How does it come that so many players experience heavy problems in their raids ? I dont know if any of the US players are experiencing similar issues, but these problems to exist on almost all EU raid servers.
    (retired) Arrensen
    <Transcendent>
    Gelidra
    HK 11/11 - iGP HM 4/4 - MoM 9/9 + 2/2 HM

Soulwalker

Push .

14.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #89

Quote Originally Posted by arrensen View Post
    Thanks for your reply. At least some one has seen this thread.

So are you trying to say we are making things up ? How does it come that so many players experience heavy problems in their raids ? I dont know if any of the US players are experiencing similar issues, but these problems to exist on almost all EU raid servers.
    We're still looking into potential causes, but we've ruled out server performance for the time being. More details are helpful, with specifics rather than generalities.

If you say it's not something coming directly from the server, then it really is going from the server connection.

All of us, on different shards, different countries, different ISP, are experiencing the same unacceptable lag, we also do not have any ping issue with other services, so it's definitely coming from the server hosting.

It's pronounced especially on magcillian, jinoscoth and nightmare rifts, or at least, it where i've been experiencing it repeatedly.

As much as we can be open minded, you can't keep on saying there's something wrong on your end, we are the players (not customers since there's not sub), and we are all(almost) experiencing the same issue.

TL;DR ok, there's an issue, now fix it, it's a recurring widespread issue.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast