+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Telnedra
  • 2 Post By Shattered
  • 1 Post By Telnedra

Thread: Autumn Harvest..Where are the repeatable quests?

Default Autumn Harvest..Where are the repeatable quests?

I did the inital turn ins and now none of the npcs are showing any repeatable quests like from previous years. Is this just me? Was the event changed?
    Seltara ~ Defiant

Yes, no more repeatable quests. They have been reduced to dailies. You might be lucky to get an artifact a day. Way to take the wind out of our sails, Trion.

Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    This. The flood of artifact last year on the market was CRAZY. The options I had were to either SEVERELY nerf the number of artifacts available while under the potion's effect or gate the supply of potions. I went with the latter.

There has never been and never will be a promise that content from a seasonal event will remain unchanged year to year. We retire some items, add new items, retool some content, and/or add content in the downtime between annual events. These changes are not announced because they are not changes to Live content.

If I had to nerf the rates during the event, then yes I would announce that. But each event gets to launch with a clean slate.

I am getting ready to add some new Fae Yule quests and achievements. Those won't be in any patch notes either. You'll get to find them when the event goes Live in December.

I understand some disappointment, but this is consistent with how all our cyclical events have always run.
    RIFT- now Pay 2 Gamble 2 Win
    <Shattered Chain> of Faeblight .::. currently enjoying Guild Wars 2

dang it...I was looking forward to this for my dreamweaver level up finally. thanks for the info.
    Seltara ~ Defiant

Default I am so disapointed

This event was the BEST for collecting artifacts and was so excited until I realized what was going on... They need to seriously bring it back! I LOVE any event that gives us repeatable quests for artifacts and this is a such a let down if the quests remain as a daily

Of course, they want you to buy minions and slots to get artifacts now, i would assume anyway.

+ Reply to Thread