+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Autumn Harvest Promotional Adventures Missing ?

Default Autumn Harvest Promotional Adventures Missing ?

I can not seem to find any information on these.

There is an achievement for "Go Forth, My Minions" under the Autumn Harvest section. It states you need to do one of a select Autumn Harvest Promotional Adventure. However I see no promotional anything under the promotions tab under achievements where all the others are and I have found no quest giver with such a Adventure. There is no in-game or website information either.

Anyone have a clue ?

<O└d Skool>

Shadowlander

I believe they are referencing the promotional adventures you send your minions on. The one that cost either credits or adventurine. I sent mine on a couple that were harvest adventures but the ones listed in the achievement haven't appeared yet

Shadowlander

Yes it is the 10 hour missions. They have a random chance of showing up through those.
    Tanan 65 Warrior
    Wolfsbane Server

4.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #4
    Rift Team

This is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Tananthalas View Post
    Yes it is the 10 hour missions. They have a random chance of showing up through those.

Not to be debbie downer I wish they were not random. They need a tab that pops out for promotional runs random is yucky. Especially if they are going to be in the 10 hour slot. That is a long time to wait to see if maybe you will get the right adventure. Also I could see the over excited me buying a adventure or two wanting to fill all my slots with the promotion event ones because I would be out of adventurene.
    Last edited by Kitasia; 10-31-2014 at 01:14 AM.

A guildie set up a AH promo adventure, went to sleep, woke up and went on an alt. The alt got the achievement because he forgot about the promo adventure.

Wonderful.

7.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #7
    Rift Team

We're keeping a close eye on the random nature of these adventures. We have a variety of methods to tweak things on the server to increase chances of people seeing the proper adventures.

In the meantime perhaps I can use math to allay some of your fears. Assuming we tweak nothing at all if person runs a single 10 hour adventure each day (giving them two chances each day for an autumn harvest adventure), there is a 95% chance they will get an Autumn Harvest adventure in the two weeks the event runs. If they run two 10 hour adventures the chance goes up to just shy of 99%

Quote Originally Posted by Kitasia View Post
    Not to be debbie downer I wish they were not random. They need a tab that pops out for promotional runs random is yucky. Especially if they are going to be in the 10 hour slot. That is a long time to wait to see if maybe you will get the right adventure. Also I could see the over excited me buying a adventure or two wanting to fill all my slots with the promotion event ones because I would be out of adventurene.

8.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #8
    Rift Team

Starting next week the adventure completion achievements will chance to only trigger upon the claiming of the adventure.

Quote Originally Posted by Maeloda View Post
    A guildie set up a AH promo adventure, went to sleep, woke up and went on an alt. The alt got the achievement because he forgot about the promo adventure.

Wonderful.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitasia View Post
    I've spent most of my minion currency (about 2500) to get these cards to show up left with about 250 or something now. I do think that for events a nice pop up tab which you can assign minions for would be amazing as the requirements would be the same but at least everyone would have a fair crack of he whip at these fun adventures! Which with my luck I doubt I'll ever see the light of day with!

Quote Originally Posted by KaldorIW View Post
    I've spent most of my minion currency (about 2500) to get these cards to show up left with about 250 or something now. I do think that for events a nice pop up tab which you can assign minions for would be amazing as the requirements would be the same but at least everyone would have a fair crack of he whip at these fun adventures! Which with my luck I doubt I'll ever see the light of day with!
    same. spent many aventurine 2 days now and still no halloween mission
    Some ppl told me that i dont have to sent minions to 10h missions, i can just wait and have a look to the 10h mission during the day and it may change to the Halloween mission, is that true?

Quote Originally Posted by simpa1988 View Post
    Some ppl told me that i dont have to sent minions to 10h missions, i can just wait and have a look to the 10h mission during the day and it may change to the Halloween mission, is that true?
    I dont know, checked today and still nothing :/

Do you need to do 6 of these missions for the achieve to get the cape? If so, it doesnt leave people much chance really given how random and rare this is.

Quote Originally Posted by KaldorIW View Post
    I dont know, checked today and still nothing :/

Do you need to do 6 of these missions for the achieve to get the cape? If so, it doesnt leave people much chance really given how random and rare this is.
    as far as i know , u only need 1 of these to complete the achievement.
    Again no Hallooween card today

Champion of Telara Sargonnas_KoA's Avatar

as far as i know , u only need 1 of these to complete the achievement.
    Again no Hallooween card today
    Yes you only need one.

Ive only seen one so far though out of about nine 10 hour missions so they seem to be a little too random. I agree with the above mentioned idea of having a different location for promotional minion adventures versus depending on the really random nature of the current setup

14.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #14

We've bumped up the frequency of the Autumn Harvest promotional adventures so you should see them a bit more often then before.

We'll continue to monitor how often they are occurring, and adjust again if needed!

15.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #15
    Rift Team

Every day at 12:00am GMT your adventures get flagged to change on your next login. However, if you are serious about doing it I recommend running as many 10 hour adventures as you can in hopes of getting the seasonal one to come up.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast