+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes
  • 2 Post By Llwellyn
  • 1 Post By Llwellyn
  • 3 Post By Llwellyn
  • 1 Post By Kiwi
  • 2 Post By Llwellyn

Thread: Llwellyn's Extra Life 2014 Giveaway Thread!

Default Llwellyn's Extra Life 2014 Giveaway Thread!

Well folks, I decided I would give away a few things if I garner some donations between now and tomorrow night!

I will be playing RIFT off and on (I don't stream, though) throughout on Greybriar or on my regular characters, as well as playing a bit of Defiance and TROVE and some other titles.

My participant page can be found here: Llwellyn's Participant Page - Extra Life 2014

No minimum donation will be required to qualify for any of my goodies. If I don't get enough donations between now and Sunday night - I will choose some, but not all, of the goodies and give them out randomly to posters in this thread or anyone who comments on or shares my participant page. One goodie per person will be awarded unless otherwise noted!

The goodies:

My goal is set to $500. I've had a heck of a time getting anyone to contribute. If I do reach my goal by Sunday at noon EST, I will hand out 3 REX! One will go to the top donator, and the other two will be randomly assigned. The REX will "stack with" the items below, so you could get one item from the list plus a REX!

Besides the "grand prize" above, here is what else is in the pot at the moment:
    • 3 Steam keys for King Arthur's Gold ( http://www.kag2d.com/en/ )
    • 1 RIFT Extra Life Starter Pack (Collector's Satchel 24-Slot Bag, Ancient Tartagon Mount, Bogling Wastrel Companion Pet, and 3-Day Patron Pass)
    • 1 Steam key for Lone Survivor: Director's Cut ( http://store.steampowered.com/app/209830/ )
    • 1 Month of Reddit Gold
    • 1 Month of Twitch Turbo
    • 1 Closed Beta key for TROVE

I will add to this list if I get some other stuff or a surge in donations!

Thanks for your support - of Trion by being a RIFT player; of me, of the other members of Team Trion Worlds 2014 - Extra Life itself - and first and foremost, all of the children!

For the Kids!

Be sure to keep an eye on this thread for details; you can follow me on Twitter: @K3DSL as I go throughout the day (or click the Raptr banner below to follow me there) also. Be sure to check out all of the awesome giveaways and contests from Trion devs and other players too - I will link to them in another post later for your convenience!
    <Moonshadow> Deepwood Denizens:
    Ariarisha * Kalentiri * Revantari * Lilavasi * Rhonwen

The Extra Life 2014 Guild is up and running on Greybriar! You can also join ExtraLife2014@Greybriar if you want to chat from your other characters!

Thanks, Morgana!

I am Liaddeleen@Greybriar - send a tell if you need into the guild or just want to shout.

My regular characters are all on Deepwood.

Next post will have all the consolidated info!

Some great milestones have been reached! Team Trion is at $78,707 currently... and Extra Life 2014 hit $4,000,000 around 8:30!

I'd appreciate if you take a look at this post and my page and consider donating... thanks to everyone who has already helped Trion blow their goal out of the water and make Extra Life a success!

Besides my giveaways, here are the other threads to check out for way more cool stuff!

Nogardgib's Patron Pass Giveaway (No Donation Required)
    Seshatar's Sweet Giveaway
    The official Team TRION thread (lots of Dev contests in the OP and player giveaways in later posts)
    Nogardgib's Extravaganza Thread
    Kiwi's Rift Dimension Ultimate Nightmare Giveaway
    988's donation thread
    Khelendross's 24-hour Extravaganza
    Seshatar's Raffle
    Llokii's riftraidguides.com Giveaway

OK - think I got 'em all. Give 'em a look!

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Hope you have an awesome Extra Life 24 hours, cheers for the community spirit!

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Llwellyn View Post
    Some great milestones have been reached! Team Trion is at $78,707 currently... and Extra Life 2014 hit $4,000,000 around 8:30!

I'd appreciate if you take a look at this post and my page and consider donating... thanks to everyone who has already helped Trion blow their goal out of the water and make Extra Life a success!

Besides my giveaways, here are the other threads to check out for way more cool stuff!

Nogardgib's Patron Pass Giveaway (No Donation Required)
    Seshatar's Sweet Giveaway
    The official Team TRION thread (lots of Dev contests in the OP and player giveaways in later posts)
    Nogardgib's Extravaganza Thread
    Kiwi's Rift Dimension Ultimate Nightmare Giveaway
    988's donation thread
    Khelendross's 24-hour Extravaganza
    Seshatar's Raffle
    Llokii's riftraidguides.com Giveaway

OK - think I got 'em all. Give 'em a look!
    Thank you for putting this list together for the community!

We hit $85,200 just before 1AM (4AM)! The Trion live stream is still in full swing and RIFT is currently being featured! Tune in! Only 7 more hours to go (8 for me - throwing in an extra for Europe)!

Thanks for all of the views - I really hope you'll consider making at least a small donation! Tons of other players have blown way past their goals! I'd love to earn just $50 and hit the $200 mark so I can earn my Extra Life T-Shirt!

Remember, a donation in any amount qualifies you for my giveaways! If I see some donations start coming in, I might revise the grand prize down to the $200 mark! Much <3!

I just want to post in here one last time and say thanks so much to all of the donators, to all of the staff at Trion, and to all of the community who offered up rewards or hosted streams!

Trion is at $88,878 - that is TWENTY FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS more than last year! Extra life itself raised over FIVE MILLION, TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS!

They, and we, couldn't have done it without the combined support and the massive efforts of everyone! Thanks a million... no, thanks FIVE MILLION!

And now for the boring, legalese-esque part. I received no additional donations since the time of this thread creation, so all giveaway offers are now null and void as of this post.

Remember, though, that donations will continue to be accepted beyond the 24-hour marathon period for a good bit of time - if you wanted to donate, but couldn't, there's still time to donate for 2014 later on. Just pick your favorite streamer, player or Dev from the team and you are all set!

Congratulations to everyone who met their goals, and congratulations to all of the prize winners - there was some serious swag flying around, not just from Trion, but from the community too! Much <3, and you can bet I'll be doing this next year with a proper start!

Quote Originally Posted by Llwellyn View Post
    I just want to post in here one last time and say thanks so much to all of the donators, to all of the staff at Trion, and to all of the community who offered up rewards or hosted streams!

Trion is at $88,878 - that is TWENTY FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS more than last year! Extra life itself raised over FIVE MILLION, TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS!

They, and we, couldn't have done it without the combined support and the massive efforts of everyone! Thanks a million... no, thanks FIVE MILLION!

And now for the boring, legalese-esque part. I received no additional donations since the time of this thread creation, so all giveaway offers are now null and void as of this post.

Remember, though, that donations will continue to be accepted beyond the 24-hour marathon period for a good bit of time - if you wanted to donate, but couldn't, there's still time to donate for 2014 later on. Just pick your favorite streamer, player or Dev from the team and you are all set!

Congratulations to everyone who met their goals, and congratulations to all of the prize winners - there was some serious swag flying around, not just from Trion, but from the community too! Much <3, and you can bet I'll be doing this next year with a proper start!
    First Thank You for doing such a good thing to help push those donations so high. Yes, this is a great community and all these people doing giveaways, live streams, and much more are the reason we blew last year out of the water.

As Llwellyn mentioned, there is still time to donate if you did not get the chance. I saw some people still going for the weekend as well. This is just another reason why I love the Rift community.

<O└d Skool>

+ Reply to Thread