+ Reply to Thread

Thread: If I returned today

Default If I returned today

Would I be able to find any hardcore EU guild? Been on the FFXIV and WS wagon and while I do raid 3-4 days in WS still I Just wanted to hear what my old base thinks of the rift raiding scene today.

(it has nothing to do with the state of ws or ncsoft firing 60 from carbine, no honestly, its not)
    Last edited by cYan; 10-24-2014 at 09:48 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    Promising preview! The less Rift conforms with the preferences of someone who still plays VG, the better for the vast majority of potential customers out there.
    Winzhi Defiant Mage

Quote Originally Posted by cYan View Post
    Would I be able to find any hardcore EU guild? Been on the FFXIV and WS wagon and while I do raid 3-4 days in WS still I Just wanted to hear what my old base thinks of the rift raiding scene today.

(it has nothing to do with the state of ws or ncsoft firing 60 from carbine, no honestly, its not)
    perfect time actually, guilds are still getting their roster in shape for 3.0 progression. plenty of progress oriented guilds looking for people.

just check the guild finder or watch the chat (you can subscribe to the chat from other servers, but most of them recruit cross-server anyway)

(it's an ncsoft game, what did you expect ;) )

+ Reply to Thread