+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree97Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Warning: Minions.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Default Warning: Minions.

They are addicting.
    So addicting.
    Like this much <.........infinite> addicting.

Click-o-holics and treasure hunters.
    Consider yourself warned.

PHONE APP PLEASE!

President of the Click-o-Holics Anonymous Association.

I ran one of the 15-minute artifact ones with Bloop and got like 15 of them back at once. I almost fell over! There's an adventure sitting in my panel that's a 10-hour artifact run, but it costs more adventurine than I have earned yet. If I end up buying the minion starter pack, I'm going to be very sorely tempted to run it just to see how many shinies explode into my packs (or out of them) at once.

I haven't been home yet to redeem either of the 8-hour ones I started last night when I logged off. I'd love to death to be able to manage this from outside the game, yeah. Especially since they are per character... that is probably why we never will be able to. Heh.
    <Moonshadow> Deepwood Denizens:
    Ariarisha * Kalentiri * Revantari * Lilavasi * Rhonwen

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    They are addicting.
    So addicting.
    Like this much <.........infinite> addicting.

Click-o-holics and treasure hunters.
    Consider yourself warned.

PHONE APP PLEASE!

President of the Click-o-Holics Anonymous Association.
    This warning is well intended, however it comes a little too late. I was hooked at first click.

<O└d Skool>

Such a missed opportunity to increase profits by incorporating minions into the mobile app.

Yeah, I'm a minion ***** now as well. Damn you Trion, damn you
    www.riftraidguides.com

Llokii@greybriar | Llokia@greybriar
    <The Dawntreaders>

As someone who's never been interested in "card game" type RPG stuff, and who abhors blizzard's hearthstone "card game", I was expecting to look minions over, shrug, and never touch the interface again....

Well.... as Kiwi says, it's addictive.... And it's pretty cool because "hurrying" minions is actually "hurrying" me toward filling the purple tier so that's a good thing! Yes, I'm buying credits to hurry with, because I WANT some of those purple tier dim items.... Of course, I spend a lot on credits anyway....

I got twenty artis I didn't have before from one mission; and a shard first something or other from another one. Absolutely the first "realm first" thing I've ever had - not even in all the years playing TOMMO did I ever have one. So I'm liking the minion thing after all.
    Last edited by Narcise; 10-23-2014 at 02:48 PM.
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

I had no intention of playing NT. I logged in to clear out my mailboxes, and thought, well, I'll just check out this Minion quest. Big mistake...
    RIFT- now Pay 2 Gamble 2 Win
    <Shattered Chain> of Faeblight .::. currently enjoying Guild Wars 2

Champion

Default Eh...

I'm not really all that into it myself. I've done a few adventures, but I'm not spending credits to hurry it along or buy more slots or whatever. If it works to bring me mats while I'm not playing it's okay and worth the one minute interaction it requires to send them off before logging out. That kind of mini game isn't the type of thing I like to do in online games.

Dimensions on Wolfsbane

Apothecaria Lyceum & Retreat
    Weaver's Rest
    Setting the Scene Contest Entry: Lucy Looks into a Wardrobe

Champion of Telara

Man, I don't know about making it part of the app...it would be worse then the dang tamagoochies...checking every 5 minutes to see if it needed food
    Smidge
    Wolfsbane

10.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #10
    Rift Team

Don't wait too long...adventures do cycle daily.

Quote Originally Posted by Llwellyn View Post
    I ran one of the 15-minute artifact ones with Bloop and got like 15 of them back at once. I almost fell over! There's an adventure sitting in my panel that's a 10-hour artifact run, but it costs more adventurine than I have earned yet. If I end up buying the minion starter pack, I'm going to be very sorely tempted to run it just to see how many shinies explode into my packs (or out of them) at once.

I haven't been home yet to redeem either of the 8-hour ones I started last night when I logged off. I'd love to death to be able to manage this from outside the game, yeah. Especially since they are per character... that is probably why we never will be able to. Heh.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    They are addicting.
    So addicting.
    Meh. I like the idea but I'm not a fan of the way they were implemented. For me, one minute is too long for me to sit around doing nothing but too short a time frame for me to get anything done, like leveling. I think that five minutes should be the base time, not one minute.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Snedhepl View Post
    Don't wait too long...adventures do cycle daily.
    Good to know
    Want to try Rift? Already playing and have made no purchases?
    Use my referral and receive a bag, cloak, title and other starter goodies, Click here!

No kidding, I was on the phone and just kept leveling up my minions, 58 Missions on day one, haha, probably gonna hop on and earn the 100 Adventures achieve shortly :P

I agree with Narcise. These Minions beat any other MMO's card game out of the water for me. I love it and have bought probably more than I should've but it's fun and gives me something do to when I have to be mostly afk.

I love the Minions and can't get enough of them. Very addictive like many have said!
    [No longer an active player]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast