+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Instant Level 60 Boost Delivery

Default ugh whatever

i want a full refund if i wont get my code in the next hour ... i am seriously pissed now .. your dman platform team is made out of people who have no idea how to do their job it seems and your mail delivery system is completely out of date. Do your job so that the people who pay for your crappy product actually get to play ... man we love rift but this kind of stuff can not continue.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    To those who have not received their code yet, please make sure to check your spam folders etc. as usual. I know on gmail it shows up under the promotions tab for reasons that only google can know.

If you check your folders and it is still not present, please open a ticket with Customer Service. They can track down your key if needed.

Thanks,
    Still no email. Opened a support ticket yesterday morning and still no answer

I have not received an email with the code yet.
    Rebooting initiated... Loading Crayons 2.0

4.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #94
    Rift Team

Hi everyone. I've PM'd each person in this thread who hasn't been able to locate their voucher codes.

Please be sure to check your notifications at the top of the page!

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany View Post
    Hi everyone. I've PM'd each person in this thread who hasn't been able to locate their voucher codes.

Please be sure to check your notifications at the top of the page!
    I hadn't posted in this thread, only followed the advice from it. So, after seeing your message, I'm posting to say that I have not received my code either. I've checked my spam folder, and opened a support ticket, so far to no avail, though I do understand you are busy ( especially today ).

Hopefully this situation can be resolved.

Thanks!

Default wah

Still no code and I sent a ticket last night. No reply yet either *sighs*

Soulwalker

Default this is insane!

i still have not received my lev 60 boost pack. i waited for 6 HOURS yesterday to talk to a person via live chat. they assured me that it was emailed. IT WAS NOT. this is no way to run a business. like some others ive spent at least a 1000$ on this game over the YEARS that ive played. if trion cant provide reliable customer service there are other onlines that have shown me that i as a PAYING customer matter to them. this whole situation has really turned me off to trion. even when this is made right (and i sure it will be) its going to take a LONG time to earn my trust again.

so there is my 2 cent..

Soulwalker

Thanks for the PM Tiffany!! Now if you could just help them get Wolfsbane back up and running, I could use it

Soulwalker

Default Still no Code

I still haven't received mine either. I did a ticket yesterday but no response. I don't have any spam folders. I purchased my pre order a few days after they became available and spent $150. I'm really kind of disappointed that I still haven't received it. I think the ones that have taken so long should get something extra. $150 is a lot of money to not get what you paid for on the promise date.

They should have use the delivery method used for the patron daily and weekly rewards. You get one and it can only be claimed by one character on the account. Why would you email something. So much room for error. =(
    Last edited by Zaphodjoe; 10-24-2014 at 12:21 PM.

Soulwalker

Default technical problems...yay....

I have also not received my email. With the high load on the support team i'm hoping for a faster solution than live chat or submitting a ticket. Thanks Tiffany for helping others with this problem.

Sorry for the passive aggression

Quote Originally Posted by Zaphodjoe View Post
    I still haven't received mine either. I did a ticket yesterday but no response. I don't have any spam folders. I purchased my pre order a few days after they became available and spent $150. I'm really kind of disappointed that I still haven't received it. I think the ones that have taken so long should get something extra. $150 is a lot of money to not get what you paid for on the promise date.

They should have use the delivery method used for the patron daily and weekly rewards. You get one and it can only be claimed by one character on the account. Why would you email something. So much room for error. =(
    I fully agree with you. They should've made it like how you collect your daily gift on the Rift Store...would cause less of a hassle then sending it by email. Or do it something like the coin lock that some accounts get *shrugs* I finally got my code, but now we must wait until Wolfsbane is up again from being down for mostly the whole entire day :/

Soulwalker

I still haven't received my code, and I sent in a ticket yesterday. I've also checked all my email folders.

Soulwalker

I am also missing the code for the level boost, and yes I've checked my spam folder.

If you have Google my suggestion would be to enter Trion in to the little search box just above you received mail. I looked in all the places like everyone else had and was positive it wasn't there, however when i ran the search sure enough it had a mail in the results something to the extent of Your Instant Level 60 yada yada.

I am not saying any of you did get it, just another suggestion of a way to check while your waiting on CS if nothing else.

<O└d Skool>

Soulwalker

Default Guardian Angel to all those with **** luck

I got my code earlier today in the FORUMS after I'd been told by a Customer Service person that'd I'd have to wait for a ticket to be answered by Bills & accounting. THANK YOU SO MUCH TIFFANY! You're one of the best Customer Service people I've seen at trion, you know how to get **** done!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast