+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Nogardgib's Extra Life Patron Pass Giveaway - No Donation Required !

Default Nogardgib's Extra Life Patron Pass Giveaway - No Donation Required !

I was inspired by Seshatar and his generosity to follow his lead and setup a giveaway that has no donation required.

I only ask that you post in this thread anything you want that describes what you like about the Rift community in general.

On Sunday October 26th at 3:00pm Server Time, I will pull the list of entries and use a randomized to draw a winner.

The winner will receive a 30 Day Patron Pass.

<O└d Skool>

Default Thank you...

Thanks for doing this.

I appreciate the Rift community because it represents a wide-variety of folks with varying opinions. I may disagree with some posts but you have to appreciate most everyone's input.

It is also good that folks are willing to share ideas, experiences, tactics, etc. Some of the posts look very detailed and time-consuming... so thanks to those who take the time to share/post.

Quote Originally Posted by Nogardgib
    I only ask that you post in this thread anything you want that describes what you like about the Rift community in general.
    I like that a lot people, like you, fight for our beloved RIFT, even if Trion sometimes makes it hard for us to not rage.

Bumps for this guy!

(please don't enter me for the giveaway, as others need this more)
    twitch.tv/seshatar | Twitter: @Seshatar | HoT Discord | Discord: Seshatar#1337

<Skins on Farm> selling 700+ weapon wardrobe skins on [EU] (click for full list)

IGNs: [EU] Volturnus@Gelidra / [NA] Seshatar@Faeblight | RAF: LMPNWLNLPHY2P6QCTWF6

Plane Touched

Default Guides!

I love the time and effort people give to making comprehensive and clear guides to help those of us who aren't as advanced or as thorough theory-crafters.

Xonk@Greybriar

Sure!

My favourite thing about the Rift community is how helpful they are whilst levelling, You ask a question and you usually get a good answer, This is such a huge game and figuring certain things out can be a pain even on the 3rd or 4th play-through, So it's nice to have access to general chats where I can get any help I need!

Yuukoo@Typhiria
    Last edited by Yuukii; 10-22-2014 at 07:41 AM.
    Primalist of
    <The Phantom Troupe>

8/8, like that even matters anymore..

Champion of Telara TheDoomgiver's Avatar

My fav thing about RIFT community? Everyone is so different. There;s casuals, hardcores, raiders, pvpers and everything in between. Just when you think you're good enough, you meet someone who's better and you get motivated to match and exceed them (in every aspect, not just how well you play the game).

Several people have a huge hand in making me the RIFTer I am today. Without the wide and varied community's support, I'd not be here.

ALL HAIL RIFT!

Rift Disciple

I like the dimensions (that other players in the community make), because I suck horribly at making them
    Last edited by Karok; 10-22-2014 at 07:55 AM. Reason: clarity

Soulwalker

I just love how helpful most of the community is especially with advice on how to make the most of your gear etc.

Champion of Telara TheDoomgiver's Avatar

ah fack, i forgot my toon name : BMJ @ Gelidra (its a lowbie alt)

Soulwalker

These are things from what I experienced since I came back to playing Rift:

it's been 3 and a half years since I last played Rift, I bought the game then quit after a month due to personal reasons. I recently came back to playing Rift and I absolutely love everything about it. In my eyes this is the best MMO out there atm: it's a skill based game mostly, has immense amount of things to achieve, dungeons are challanging, PVP is fun... I could go on all day. The only thing that's missing is the player base. I know the game is nowhere near dead but I would just love to see the game getting a lot more recognition and players. Trion deserves it!

Thank you for your generosity. Good luck to everyone.

Soulwalker

I think the main thing I enjoy about the Rift community I've encountered so far is the somewhat rare tendency to be willing to help newer people or work together to get things done.

The number of times in game someone has sped past me on a mount while I'm obviously struggling to solo a planar event or a boss, skipped back, and asked if I needed or wanted help is far higher than pretty much every other MMO I've played.

Hell, when I was recently doing some GH 3 and 4s for the achievements I had someone pass by me, join in to help, and invite her friends to come help!

I had been attempting to solo the rifts. I ended up with a 10 man team.

That's something unique to this game's players.
    Last edited by NetRIFT; 10-22-2014 at 10:32 AM.

Perfect description in 1 word: This thread
    Achievement hunter

Errando - Level 70 Warrior - Gelidra

People played Manugo here

These are awesome everyone!

Lets keep it going.

<O└d Skool>

I said it earlier today. Rift has always had an amazingly helpful and friendly community. It's one of the major motivators for continuing to play it.
    Harine the Heartless -

"oh how sweet! You've all showed up for my house warming.... now get off my lawn." Oh ArcheAge, how I despise thee.

Soulwalker

From what I have seen so far the community is very helpful. I like that a fairly new player can ask for help and get answers.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast