+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: The Official Extra Life Team Trion Thread for 2014!

Plane Touched

I was really hoping to join the trion team again this year. I've been trying to disband my team since no one from work actually joined it and it's kind of a pain to close out a team. Hopefully I can get it disbanded before the event ends

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by MistressMarbles View Post
    Ok, so I guess from me logging in at 9 EST my game play somehow was logged as started? That's the main question I'm getting from guildies is how the gameplay is tracked. Also, will there be an in-game channel for those of us participating in the event to chat?
    Yes, in the past they would check to make sure you played the time, as not everyone can play that exact time span. I myself started at 3am, as its the only way I could get it to fit in my schedule.
    They also would track by account, so you could swap between alts if you needed to change it up a bit
    Smidge
    Wolfsbane

Quote Originally Posted by SmidgesToe View Post
    Yes, in the past they would check to make sure you played the time, as not everyone can play that exact time span. I myself started at 3am, as its the only way I could get it to fit in my schedule.
    They also would track by account, so you could swap between alts if you needed to change it up a bit
    Thank you so much!
    Emarosa
    <-Divine Fury->
    12/12 T1~ 5/11 HK~ 5/5 IGP

Shadowlander

Greybriar is my home shard... no sign of anything yet?

Quote Originally Posted by vanillabean View Post
    Greybriar is my home shard... no sign of anything yet?
    There is probably some player activity going on - the official stuff is likely to come and go throughout the day. They were having technical problems with the live stream, which they are working on fixing - and they are starting with TROVE once they do kick off.

Look for players from the Extra Life guild, ask in chat... speaking of chat, is there an unofficial official channel? That would be helpful so we can keep tabs when we are playing other characters not in the guild or on the shard.
    <Moonshadow> Deepwood Denizens:
    Ariarisha * Kalentiri * Revantari * Lilavasi * Rhonwen

Champion of Telara

I was hoping there'd be a channel, I'm staying on my main to make up for some lost time on faeblight, but planning on shard hopping on occasion
    Smidge
    Wolfsbane

7.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #97

We've got the Extra Life 2014 guild going on Greybriar, and all players have invite access!

Plus, the chat channel ExtraLife2014@Greybriar exists, for those that don't want to transfer servers.
    CM Morgana ~ Community Coordinator ~
    Avatar art is courtesy of Allie Brosh!

Quote Originally Posted by CM Morgana View Post
    We've got the Extra Life 2014 guild going on Greybriar, and all players have invite access!

Plus, the chat channel ExtraLife2014@Greybriar exists, for those that don't want to transfer servers.
    Sorry if I missed this before, but is the guild Guardian or Defiant?

Quote Originally Posted by Qazaam View Post
    Sorry if I missed this before, but is the guild Guardian or Defiant?
    Guilds can have members from both factions now. You can join no matter what you prefer to play!
    <Moonshadow> Deepwood Denizens:
    Ariarisha * Kalentiri * Revantari * Lilavasi * Rhonwen

The 24 Hour live stream is up now. Come join us and lets keep raising money #ForTheKids .

<O└d Skool>

RIFT Guide Writer RoughRaptorsOld's Avatar

$39 and I double my goal. $39, can you, or your friends make that happen? If so MAYBE I will give something extra away (gotta get permission but I can try!) :-).

Shadowlander

When do all the TW employees cutoff their donations in regards to their respective contests?

Just wondering!

Default Found out late

Glad to hear that there was a lot of stuff going on in game for Extra Life! Unfortunately I found out a little late, so I didn't know about the guild on Greybriar nor the global channel. Hope there were a lot of fun events going on!

After some time away from Rift, my friends and I played it for several hours during our 24+ hour stream, and it got me back into playing again. Glad to see that we were able to help Trion Worlds reach (and exceed!) their goal for Extra Life!

Keep up the awesome work guys!
    "What's more powerful than a mage out to rule the entire world? Why, a mage at play of course..."

$91,435 raised. That's fantastic! Trion should go for $100k next year!

any word on when the titles will be given out for participating this year?
    Chemicalimbalance - Rogue - Wolfsbane
    Sleep is Overrated

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast