+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree214Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Digital editions for Nightmare Tide are up!

Rift Chaser

Default Digital editions for Nightmare Tide are up!

Just thought I would let everyone know when I checked my account page just a few moments ago I noticed that the Nightmare Tide digital editions are now up. Seems to be three different ones. I admit I am personally tempted by the instant level 60 that is being offered in two of the editions

I wonder how the extra bag slot/bank vault is going to work with characters already max on 7/7 bag slots and 8/8 bank vaults. Are those new ones added on top?

For the bag slots, the current UI doesn't have room for them, is it only going to be updated at NT release? (Unless today's hotfix added the extra room... I haven't been able to log in to check.)
    "In the land of the terribles, the mediocre is king."

I wonder if this means that insta-60 scrolls are suddenly going to be available separately?

I suspect that wont go down well with quite a few people.
    Zaviel - Tylia - Planar Legion

4.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #4

Quote Originally Posted by Lycrios View Post
    I wonder how the extra bag slot/bank vault is going to work with characters already max on 7/7 bag slots and 8/8 bank vaults. Are those new ones added on top?

For the bag slots, the current UI doesn't have room for them, is it only going to be updated at NT release? (Unless today's hotfix added the extra room... I haven't been able to log in to check.)
    I've reworked the bag bar UI to allow for the new bag slot. The engineering side of this is not finished so you won't see it in game yet.

Ascendant

I doubt you will be able to buy the instant 60 without getting a collectors edition. Its a good idea though, honestly it brought alot of people back to WoW it will bring alot of people back here.

My one concern is that its not available on the store (yet). I had been buying credits periodically over the last few months to save up for the digital collectors editions. If they aren't available in the store I'm going to be very upset. I probably would have bought the 150$ pack but if I have to buy it view the account page I'll surely only get the 50$ one. I'll wait and see if they say anything about wether these will be purchasable in game or not.
    Planar Breach Support Open World PVP and PVE!
    Sourcewell and PVP Rift Objective Based PVP A more resource efficient way of adding Open World Objective based PVP!
    Ember Isle Open World Style PVP Repurposing Lets do something with this amazing zone!

Quote Originally Posted by Bonzodog View Post
    I wonder if this means that insta-60 scrolls are suddenly going to be available separately?

I suspect that wont go down well with quite a few people.
    I don't see why it wouldn't go well. With Mentoring up in Nightmare Tide, what would you rather have, a level 15 mentored up with almost no abilities, or a new level 60 with at least the abilities to spam around and learn with?

I'd be happy if the boost to 60 potions become available by themselves later down the road. I can see myself getting a friend or two to try the game if I could give them a potion to just jump into the new expantion.
    "In the land of the terribles, the mediocre is king."

Plane Touched

"2 Void Source Accelerators - available immediately!"

P2W much?
    Cowculator@Greybriar <Crayons>
    rip
    RIP Pyromancer's Aegis
    Quote Originally Posted by krug View Post
    Sharax will definitely be bug free .

Mowed a few lawns, did some extra paper rounds in anticipation of this, relented and bought the Ultimate Edition....but no goodies "available immediately" have arrived yet
    Last edited by Slipmat; 09-03-2014 at 09:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    Mowed a few lawns, did some extra paper rounds in anticipation of this, relented and bought the Ultimate Edition....but no goodies "available immediately" have arrived yet
    I got mine in the mail irl immediately. The shark ate my dogs, though.

Edit: Still don't know what this is. Any ideas?

Manugo League Membership:

The cryptic Manugo League holds riches available only to its most respected members. Join early and reap the rewards.
    Last edited by Sedvick; 09-03-2014 at 09:06 AM.

Champion

I looked at all the digital packs, and all I can say is, "EARRINGS?? Really? ..."

It's just totally weird, IMO. Obviously there are a limited number of items characters can wear as gear, but... earrings?? So, this is probably just another stat-piece type of thing that we now have to collect, right?

I thought there were going to be three new gear slots, but the digital packs only indicate the two earrings. Did I miss something? Also, are they going to show, and if so, will there be an option to NOT show them if desired?

Dimensions on Wolfsbane

Apothecaria Lyceum & Retreat
    Weaver's Rest
    Setting the Scene Contest Entry: Lucy Looks into a Wardrobe

Quote Originally Posted by CowGoesMoo View Post
    "2 Void Source Accelerators - available immediately!"

P2W much?
    If this is true, then it's unacceptable. The gear we can get from those upgrade items is clearly better than anything else in Tier 3 raids. Feel free to split hairs all you want but this is obviously p2w.
    Rianeva@Deepwood

> Shimmering Nightmare Orb

What kind of dream orb is this the equivalent of? Surely not Greater?

> You’ll receive a second minion slot

Can someone point me at an explanation of what minions are and do? I have not been paying attention

> Accelerators

And what are these for, what gear do they upgrade?

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvaene View Post
    I looked at all the digital packs, and all I can say is, "EARRINGS?? Really? ..."
    Yes! Nose rings instead please!
    Last edited by forbiddenlake; 09-03-2014 at 09:11 AM.

What are the Void Source Accelerator and Abyssal Crusader's Accelerators ? I do not understand.

I was looking at the editions, and I am kind of unclear on a few of the items. Do all of my characters get the new dimension, accelerators, bag slots, and bag or just one gets them?

Plane Touched

Sorry for the bad paint job but....

Currently BIS is T3 Relic I just used tanking gear as its the simplest to compare (although the dps comparison is probably worse)

If you get collectors edition + buy gear you are able to get a tank chest with $205 endurance without ever having stepped foot in a raid

P2W Plain and simple.

I can only hope that this void source accelerator is a world event currency like IS so it won't be P2W but an upgrade option for old raid gear, but there is no way in hell they should be released immediately.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast