+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree14Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: What 3.0 feature are you most looking forward to?

Champion of Telara

Actual Details posted by Trion vs theories\rumors posted on the forums dredged up by various PTS players who see people testing.

Quote Originally Posted by Oddr View Post
    No idea.... we are close and don't know a lot about several of the features
    true. i dont understand this silence from trion
    Hope this week livestream, they will tell us more things

I think I am actually impatient to test/play with every new feature and content coming with 3.0.
    I want to see the masteries, the minions. I want to quest and explore those new zones and experience new zone events. The NMR as well. Impatient to progress through the chronicle, experts and raids too. And the instantiated IA within raid zones might end up to be fun too (but they are not landing with 3.0 I believe, likewise for instantiated NMR).

Arg, getting more and more impatient to put my hand on all of it

I look forward most to the nightmare rifts for sure. I am not sure how this minion stuff will work out. Could be awesome or could be just boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Techie Will View Post
    If it is anything like the original, there were nine reputations to gain right off the bat for "end game" and even more on the way up.

Six is tame in comparison, as long as the length isn't extremely long.
    inb4 a new tier is above venerated requiring +150k rep

Quote Originally Posted by Veldan View Post
    I look forward most to the nightmare rifts for sure. I am not sure how this minion stuff will work out. Could be awesome or could be just boring.

inb4 a new tier is above venerated requiring +150k rep
    I hope you die, Someone at Trion might take it seriously :P
    Last edited by Valfador; 09-03-2014 at 03:13 AM.
    0.3/8 ID 2.123/4 PF

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Valfador View Post
    They're not really a timewaste considering if you duo them you get at the very least 3 chests, 7 hardmode bosses and 3 completions of chronicles+ 50% rolls from doing hallway in HK+GSB first boss, which means you get about 70-80p and 650 ESM, that's not counting chests+50% chances and random mobs which means that they give alot more than the random expert dungeon not to mention the extra 800 hailol 400 Eternal city and 800 of your choosing. This takes 30-35 minutes if you're in t1 Gear.

There is nothing better other than T2 and T3 Raids, we're talking content that can be duo'd when you're a fresh 60.
    I used to do them with a friend when we were both full t2 and it took us around 1h to do all of them with hard modes + aoe or skipping most trash when possible. It is simply not worth the effort for old players. Even if i wanted to help some new players there's simply no incentive to do so.

I hope the rewards will get adjust to 3.0. There should be marks for t3 added at least 2 months ago, just like it was for T2.
    Quote Originally Posted by elfaraon View Post
    you really need to play more pyro . I bet you are a warrior or rogue so your opinion is not accurate at all. By the way pyro is not even close to have the highest burst in the game tell that to a sin or warlord

More levels, more zones, more quests ... and anything that makes crafting, dimensions, and storage better/more interesting. Also, I love the idea of underwater mounts and I just hope there are some crafted mounts for that too (ie boats and submarines).
    Retired from the forum community 12/19/2017

Quote Originally Posted by Proclus_Lycaeus View Post
    Also, I love the idea of underwater mounts and I just hope there are some crafted mounts for that too (ie boats and submarines).
    I was thinking about that a little bit ago- that I would love to have boats that we could sail around the coastlines. That could be a lot of fun.
    RIFT- now Pay 2 Gamble 2 Win
    <Shattered Chain> of Faeblight .::. currently enjoying Guild Wars 2

Soulwalker

From what I've read and seen so far, the minions sound very similar to STO's duty officers (and WoD's followers in the garrisons), which I do enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Motoboat View Post
    no cq power
    Hell yeah...can't wait for CQ to die.

General of Telara

Minions for sure. Hope they are semi-customizable. I was hoping for new souls, maybe we will get lucky when they break the veil of silence.

Also hoping for more costumes, weapon models, etc, in the rift store.

Quote Originally Posted by swordkata View Post
    Minions for sure. Hope they are semi-customizable. I was hoping for new souls, maybe we will get lucky when they break the veil of silence.

We already got 3.0 new souls with 2.7 release because, well, as Daglar stated, they were ready so why would Trion hold them back.

Quote Originally Posted by Skiye View Post
    Daglar indeed stated a while ago already that CQ power is going away with 3.0 indeed. But CQ will certainly be locked till 3.1 like they did for SL release, to wait to have a decent quantity of player at max level, ready to roll in CQ.
    Last edited by Elioty; 09-03-2014 at 06:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skiye View Post
    You do realise that they probably are going to be placing more items in there to "encourage" people to do CQ
    0.3/8 ID 2.123/4 PF

Rift Master

Looking forward to more flimsy justifications of why the game isn't becoming (already is?) p2w, more hoops-jumping on the forum, more lack of notice about moves made by devs that are sure to anger the community, and the hope my other half will come to the same conclusion about this game as I have in a timely manner.

If not for the spectacular fails of the last few weeks, I would be looking forward to the minions (neat idea!), new levels, new places to explore, and the Nightmare rifts, which sound like a great deal of fun.

15.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #45

Quote Originally Posted by swordkata View Post

The current plan is to allow you to give each of your minions a custom nickname.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3