+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Rift game card bonus at Target

Default Rift game card bonus at Target

I just saw the thingy for the bonus spectral supply crates if you buy a $20 Rift card from Target, and I was wondering if anyone knew how many you get with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Inoki View Post
    I just saw the thingy for the bonus spectral supply crates if you buy a $20 Rift card from Target, and I was wondering if anyone knew how many you get with it?
    RiftGrate has an article on this. It states "A supply crate" for each $20.00 card, so I would say one. The article also has a link to the original.

http://riftgrate.com/2014/08/12/bonu...targetgame-uk/

<O└d Skool>

Probably one. The Rixty promotion gave one.

The most interesting thing to me here is that Trion has put money into doing Rift cards. I'm guessing it's $20 worth of credits instead of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Techie Will View Post

The most interesting thing to me here is that Trion has put money into doing Rift cards. I'm guessing it's $20 worth of credits instead of time.
    Yes, on the Rift Community article it states " RIFT Game Cards come loaded with Credits for all-things-amazing on the RIFT Store"

<O└d Skool>

5.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #5

Unfortunately this article went live before the promotion was ready. We identified the issue, and will be making sure to take care of anyone who potentially purchased a Target card thinking they were going to get the rewards. This will take a bit of time, so we appreciate your patience.

Sorry about the confusion!

Soulwalker

I totally purchased a Target card and redeemed it today. Hopefully I can get my crate

Champion

might want to fix the link from the main page header while you're at it.

http://community.riftgame.com/en/201...et-bonus-loot/

currently gives me an Epic 404 (I can only imagine this was due to my poor luck with RNG as to why I didn't get a Relic 404)..

Quote Originally Posted by Techie Will View Post

I recall someone in-game mentioning about Rixty no longer accepting some kind of coin-collecting service. Perhaps Trion realised this would be an alternate payment method for those who don't have credit/debit cards? Of course it could just be their way to reduce existing stock, or just for this promotion.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    We identified the issue, and will be making sure to take care of anyone who potentially purchased a Target card thinking they were going to get the rewards.
    I assume this will cover those of us who purchased Game UK cards as well and not just Target? I redeemed 2 this morning that I bought yesterday and no crates

10.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #10

Quote Originally Posted by Recall2000 View Post
    I assume this will cover those of us who purchased Game UK cards as well and not just Target? I redeemed 2 this morning that I bought yesterday and no crates
    Yes, that is also the case. We're mostly done with the work behind the scenes, but a few things still need to get put in place before we can turn everything on.

Soulwalker

Do we need to fill out a ticket or contact someone? I got a card yesterday as well.

Thanks in advance.

Shadowlander

Default Actual Promotion Date?

Just wondering (about) when we can expect this promotion to actually go live?

13.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #13

Early next week. We'll pull a list of folks who used a card and grant them the reward as well.

This will generate an email to you to receive the reward, so make sure you have the correct email on file.

Soulwalker

I still haven't received a crate yet for my Target Rift card purchase. What do I need to do or has this gone live yet?

Default I just purchased a card and no crate

I just went to Target and purchased the game card but only received credits and no crate. Is there still an issue with this?
    Sometimes you succeed.... and other times you learn.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast