+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: <Most Wanted> Bounty Mob Guide

Soulwalker

Default <Most Wanted> Bounty Mob Guide

So i've noticed that there are plenty of guides for the rare mobs but almost nothing on the most wanted mobs. They tend to spawn in the same locations consistently so i want to make a list for people who want to hunt them instead of spending money on the artifacts. So there's a google doc with the spawn points i've found, http://tinyurl.com/lps2fjs , And if you could help by leaving a comment with the location of any that you know i'll add it to the list for everyone to see.

Silverwood: Mirror of Ages 5865, 2896
    Freemarch: Vestige 5940, 5770

I found Oolo, an owl, at the Iron Fortress wp in Freemarch, and The Gnawer, a little mouse at the Palisade wp in Silverwood.
    Jaedia | Mage | Gelidra

MMOGames: MMO news & review site
    Eternal Dawn Gaming Community

Silverwood: Overwatch Keep 6520,3049 - Tod, fox.
    Jaedia | Mage | Gelidra

Telaran

Stonefield, above Granite Falls, Bessie, lvl 27-4914, 4736

Gloamwood, on the hilltop in the middle of the Standing Stones, don't remember what it was, but lvl 30

Telaran

Added link to Rifthead listing and a macro for Silverwood and Freemarch to your doc. Tested the macro successfully and found Tod the Fox in Overwatch Keep.

Gloamwood
    4520, 2790 - Eye Gouger (http://imgur.com/naXEjvQ)

Scarwood Reach
    2780, 3320 - Ril'ash the Chained (http://imgur.com/ZhlRcON)

Kingdom of Pelladane
    8280, 4690 - Ruawbur's Chomp

I saw a wolf once in Palisade.... It was near the northwest gate area. Don't remember the name - it ambushed my not-very-high-level rogue and killed both her and her pet in about two swipes.... I remember it said something about "most wanted" but not the name.
    Last edited by Narcise; 08-13-2014 at 03:51 PM.

Soulwalker

Kitty the Souldrinker (hits like a truck)
    Eastern Holdings: 8175, 8650

There used to be a post over on the riftgame.de website that had a list of macros to use in different zones, but it's almost like the person got that post deleted or edited out the information.

Quote Originally Posted by Techie Will View Post
    There used to be a post over on the riftgame.de website that had a list of macros to use in different zones, but it's almost like the person got that post deleted or edited out the information.
    That's a shame.. there's like.. hardly any information out there. Like people want to keep the information a secret, almost! *gasp*
    Jaedia | Mage | Gelidra

Quote Originally Posted by Jaedia View Post
    That's a shame.. there's like.. hardly any information out there. Like people want to keep the information a secret, almost! *gasp*
    I know 100% it was this thread because I have a couple of friends that are crazy about artifacts, and I gave them the link. There were macros for the different zone level spans.

http://foren.riftgame.de/diskussione...stgesucht.html

Finding all the Most Wanted mob's names is an easy task though, which is: www.rifthead.com/npcs/name-ex/most wanted

From there you can extrapolate what levels they correspond with. Interestingly enough, the level 60's are spread out across all of the storm legion zones (as in, each of those 60 mobs has a set location in an SL zone, even if it's not a level 60 zone).

A few notes from another treads below. I thought I also read somewhere that some Most Wanted can be in different areas e.g. In Scarlet Gorge and Scarwood Reach but I'm not 100% sure on this as I can't find the tread/post. So if you have macros for different areas (I have 5 as you can only fit 25 in one) you might have to spam different macros in middle areas. I think 99% sure that Freemarch and Siverwood have their own most wanted the level 19 mobs and SL have their own all over the map which are level 60 but between level 19 and 59 it seems mobs can be in different areas.

Techie Will is half right, there was another thread with macros for different areas but not this one and I think that info about spawns in different areas was on it as well. Odd that I can't find it because if I remember right it was a Dev that posted the info about different spawn areas on it.

forums.riftgame.com/game-discussions/adventures-telara/428127-new-most-wanted-mobs.html

You won't get artifacts if you don't get exp
    from the NPC, unless that NPC is one of the Critter races. (Snake, Bunny, etc) Otherwise you must be mentored.

Kerilar
    Rift Team
    Michael Hansen
    Game Designer - Live Conten

forums.riftgame.com/general-discussions/general-discussion/431916-bounty-quests-explanation.html
    Mickdayblind NA Defiant

Freemarch:

Found Retorious, treant, Smith's Haven. Beatrice was also wandering around (I'm sure I'd read she spawned in Scarred Mire).

Silverwood:

Kelo, Frog, Overwatch Keep.
    Jaedia | Mage | Gelidra

Rift Master

Not going to be able to do much over the next couple days as I'm leaving on a business trip this morning, but wanted to stop by and post before I do.

The "Most Wanted" mobs are all random mobs but spawn at the same spots through the zones. Freemarch and Silverwood have 4 spots they spawn at.

Freemarch - Smith Haven, Iron Fortress, Scarred Mire, and Vestige
    Silverwood - Hedgegrow Court, Palisade, Mirror of Ages, and Overwatch Keep

So again, the list of all level 19 mobs are going to spawn randomly in one of the 8 spots of Freemarch/Silverwood.

Applying this to the other zones will result the same, though number of spawn points I'm sure will be different.

As for Stonefield, I found Bettsie at the house at Deepstrike (others have found her up on the hill overlooking Granite Falls). So you can understand how they randomize mobs but keep the same spawn points.

Keep up the good work contributing to the list.
    Last edited by FyrrePower; 08-26-2014 at 06:52 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast