+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Gingers

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: High Res Soul Icons

Default High Res Soul Icons

Is there any source material available for the soul icons we see in-game, and representative of each soul\class?

Googling only brought up results such as:

http://rift-warrior-macros.weebly.co...035/141446.gif

http://www.blogcdn.com/massively.joy...iftwarrior.jpg

etc.

Would anyone be able to find a comprehensive list of the high resolution logos\icons?

2.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #2

Quote Originally Posted by Karny View Post
    Is there any source material available for the soul icons we see in-game, and representative of each soul\class?

Googling only brought up results such as:

http://rift-warrior-macros.weebly.co...035/141446.gif

http://www.blogcdn.com/massively.joy...iftwarrior.jpg

etc.

Would anyone be able to find a comprehensive list of the high resolution logos\icons?
    Great request! The 40 soul icons have been added to our FTP and is available for download: ftp://ftp.trionworlds.com/rift/asset..._ui_assets.zip

Quote Originally Posted by Gingers View Post
    Great request! The 40 soul icons have been added to our FTP and is available for download: ftp://ftp.trionworlds.com/rift/asset..._ui_assets.zip
    It is great but the purifier soul high-resolution icon has some "artefacts" in the bottom part.

And by the way, could you also include every world/instance high-resolution maps into the archive? That would be really really great!!
    Last edited by Elioty; 07-29-2014 at 11:40 AM.

Thank you VERY much Gingers, these are exactly what I was looking for. Do you happen to have high resolution icons of the calling themselves, not the souls?

Official Rift Founding Fan Site Operator bctrainers's Avatar

Thank you VERY much Gingers, these are exactly what I was looking for. Do you happen to have high resolution icons of the calling themselves, not the souls?
    I think the old Rift Fansite kit use to have that. I'm unable to find that zip file currently. It had a ton of concept art, promo images, faction icons and I think it had those calling icons too.
    --BC

6.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #6

Quote Originally Posted by Elioty View Post
    It is great but the purifier soul high-resolution icon has some "artefacts" in the bottom part.

And by the way, could you also include every world/instance high-resolution maps into the archive? That would be really really great!!
    I'll see about fixing the purifier icon next time around, thanks for letting me know.

Very high resolution world 1 and 2 maps are already in the "Rift_ui_assets" folder that was linked. I doubt I'll be able to provide all the zone maps though since that would take a lot of time from me. Maybe someday but not anytime soon.

7.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #7

There are some calling icons also within the "Rift_ui_assets" folder but turns out those are rather small sized. I'll see about adding larger icons whenever I do the next asset update. No ETA but it is on my to-do list.

I'll see about fixing the purifier icon next time around, thanks for letting me know.

Very high resolution world 1 and 2 maps are already in the "Rift_ui_assets" folder that was linked. I doubt I'll be able to provide all the zone maps though since that would take a lot of time from me. Maybe someday but not anytime soon.
    Well, the worlds map in the archive are indeed pretty large already but I meant the map that you display when you zoom in a lot in game. We can definitely see the map getting "pixelized" as we zoom in in game and at one point, it becomes all clear again because you display a even more high-res map. I meant this second one.
    Last edited by Elioty; 07-31-2014 at 10:58 AM.

9.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #9

Quote Originally Posted by Elioty View Post
    Well, the worlds map in the archive are indeed pretty large already but I meant the map that you display when you zoom in a lot in game. We can definitely see the map getting "pixelized" as we zoom in in game and at one point, it becomes all clear again because you display a even more high-res map. I meant this second one.
    I'll add that to my list as a maybe. That file is extremely large.

I'll add that to my list as a maybe. That file is extremely large.
    Or just give us a way to retrieve it easily from the game files. Anyway, thing is that I need that map for ... something

Thanks for considering it by the way ;)
    Last edited by Elioty; 07-31-2014 at 12:40 PM.

wtb shield skins with icons like these.
    T for Trinity
    42k Achievement Points Club
    I has stream https://www.twitch.tv/boase Add me on GW2 Boase.6204 or Bnet Boase!#1862

+ Reply to Thread