+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Salvatrix

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Where are the Critter Capture quests?

Shadowlander

Default Where are the Critter Capture quests?

The patch notes say these were fixed but I can't find them. I believe Darryl is supposed to have them but he just has the bug stomping quest. Am I missing something or is it just not there?

Soulwalker

I saw a post last week that said they pulled them out to be fixed because people who had completed them last year were having problems with them this year. Hopefully they will be back in soon.

Edit: Just read today's patch notes. Disregard my response. My bad.
    Last edited by Bazoob; 07-09-2014 at 08:49 AM.

Telaran

I don't see them either. Figured with the patch going live, they would be live as well. Are they still broken despite what the patch notes say?

4.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #4
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar

They should be back now. When we have to turn off a quest or event or the like as an emergency procedure, it is a manual operation, while the data can be fixed for the next patch. Once the fixed data goes live in a patch, the disabled content must then be turned back on manually again.

Which I just did.
    An Interested Observer
    #WontBeErased

"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say I have no grasp of it what so ever."

Shadowlander

Thanks for the quick reply!

Just one additional question, are the rewards for the Capture Them All quest correct? Its just giving plat and xp, I thought previously it gave some merit badges and, more importantly, a friendship bracelet? Was really hoping to get a bracelet for it to finish all my summerfest shopping.

Quote Originally Posted by Devastron View Post
    Just one additional question, are the rewards for the Capture Them All quest correct? Its just giving plat and xp, I thought previously it gave some merit badges and, more importantly, a friendship bracelet? Was really hoping to get a bracelet for it to finish all my summerfest shopping.
    I'd like to know, too. I thought it was supposed to award at least a bracelet.
    RIFT- now Pay 2 Gamble 2 Win
    <Shattered Chain> of Faeblight .::. currently enjoying Guild Wars 2

Champion

I just picked up the capture quest from Darryl in Sanctum, and the main quest to complete all of the capture quests rewards a bracelet, but each individual capture quest rewards 25 badges.

8.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #8
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar

It appears there was an error with how the repeat rewards on the master quest were set up, and it is failing to reward a bracelet to subsequent play-throughs.

I will add a new quest for next week that will give the rewards that should have been included here to those that have completed the Capture Them All quest this year.
    An Interested Observer
    #WontBeErased

"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say I have no grasp of it what so ever."

the Capture: Them All I got out of Sanctum only gives plat as a reward. The individual quests give 25 merit badges. Wheres the 9th bracelet? Is there one in TB too? And if so where?

While we are at it. I thought we would be able to do the scavenger hunts again. I don't see them either in Sanctum or TB.

Yes, and please include the 100 plus the bonus badges please
    Daphenia ~ 60 Warrior ~ Ebon Askavi ~ Hailol

Man looking for an argument: "Argument is an intellectual process. Contradiction is just the automatic gainsaying of any statement the other person makes."
    Arguer: "No it isn't." ~Monty Python's The Argument Clinic

+ Reply to Thread