+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sparkles companion

Telaran

Default Sparkles companion

so i looked at the trove from the store front to see what was offered. not sure what i am with this, but, you can get a sparkles companion from the trove. thats nice, BUT i have sparkles, from BLACK TIER LOYALTY. really trion? gonna give away something from loyalty rewards? just had to vent, so end rant.

It wasn't exclusive to the Black Loyalty Tier to begin with. It was a random drop from - I think - Fae Yule Grab Bag or something similar (I got one from months ago, and I'm not even Orange Tier Loyalty).

Also in terms of Loyalty Rewards - stuff like the Loyal Armored War Horse Bridle, Key to Dimension: Faen's Retreat, Hotty and Loyal Helmed Murdantix are all renames or come from other parts of the game.

It's more like Loyalty Rewards are taking stuff from other parts of the game rather than the other way around.
    Last edited by Jonus; 05-22-2014 at 06:44 PM.

I received my Sparkles from a Greenscale's Lockbox. I don't understand why they had to add it to Black Tier Loyalty if its already in a lockbox. It doesn't seem fair to offer something people may already have if they decide to spend enough credits to reach Black Tier. I would prefer a different pet or something else entirely.

Regarding putting Sparkles again in the new lockboxes, as there are already other ways to acquire it, it would have been nice to see it in another colour or maybe add 'sparkles' around it just to make it different. I was extremely disappointed with the unicorn mount, I did wonder why not make a larger version of the unicorn pet as the mount, instead of using the design of the starter horse.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by hOjuc View Post
    so i looked at the trove from the store front to see what was offered. not sure what i am with this, but, you can get a sparkles companion from the trove. thats nice, BUT i have sparkles, from BLACK TIER LOYALTY. really trion? gonna give away something from loyalty rewards? just had to vent, so end rant.
    they don't give away stuff from loyatly rewards, they take stuff from everywhere else in the game and turn them into loyalty rewards. even old raid achievement mounts. nothing is sacred.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frailaq View Post

tl;dr - Trion should do this: Melee = Turret Ranged > Mobile Ranged

+ Reply to Thread