+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bahmeh

Thread: No Ability To Salvage Planar Essences

Soulwalker

Default No Ability To Salvage Planar Essences

I know this has been asked about a year ago (did a search and found the same question). I have to get Stone Fragments for my new Apothecary recipe, but can't make it since I don't have the ability to 'salvage'. When i open my Apoth window to craft there is no option to salvage planar essence there's no tab or listing for General, where I read that the salvage ability should be found.

Anyone have some advice where I should be looking or how to get the Salvage ability?
    Thx.

Ascendant

Do you not get it at a specific level. What skill level are you?

It's not in the crafting window, it's in your spellbook.

Press P to open your spell book. If you have the apothecary profession, in the General section, you'll find an ability called Salvage Planar Essences.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Meteorblade View Post
    Press P to open your spell book. If you have the apothecary profession, in the General section, you'll find an ability called Salvage Planar Essences.
    Wierd, I have apothecary and I'm at Expert Level right now, but when II hit the P key nothing shows up. I looked in my Key Binding list undero Options and there's nothing that shows 'Spellbook' so that I can use the P key or even reset a key to open it since it doesn't seem to exist for me.

OH! Nevermind, I have it under the letter A. Must have remapped it :P
    Thanks to all for the help!
    Last edited by JMRifter; 04-14-2014 at 10:16 PM.

Plane Walker

You should be able to verify your abilities by pressing "P". If salvaging is not seen there are a few suggestions available for updating your abilities, or if they are not working correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by GM Domitasia View Post
    You should be able to verify your abilities by pressing "P". If salvaging is not seen there are a few suggestions available for updating your abilities, or if they are not working correctly.

Necro, but I'm having this issue as well (No Ability To Salvage Planar Essences). 390 apothecary.

The above links are both dead. Any help?

Thx in advance,

E

Rift Disciple

They actually removed salvaging with SFP and should have fixed the recipes so that they do not need the salvage items. If you have a recipes that still calls for it, then you will need to turn in a bug report for it to get fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by bahmeh View Post
    They actually removed salvaging with SFP and should have fixed the recipes so that they do not need the salvage items. If you have a recipes that still calls for it, then you will need to turn in a bug report for it to get fixed.

Bah. Ok, tyvm!

~E

You can still runebreak them.

+ Reply to Thread