Closed Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 110
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Some friendly Noob tips from Gz

  1. #16
    Rift Disciple Kazzkazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Official310 View Post
    Gz@Greybriar wants his time invested to a guild back that did nothing but ridicule him. by the way. Addiction paid for the cape. All you guys did was give me a rex for the tip, which I offered to pay back.
    Liar - Addiction didn't give you anything. You were in Addiction for a single day and left.
    Last edited by Kazzkazz; 03-01-2014 at 10:22 PM.

  2. #17
    Rift Chaser
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Official310 View Post
    Gz@Greybriar wants his time invested to a guild back that did nothing but ridicule him. by the way. Addiction paid for the cape. All you guys did was give me a rex for the tip, which I offered to pay back.
    I remember when someone paid for my relic cape, oh wait nobody did, had to farm the mats myself, i wish i got welfare in rift ):

  3. #18
    Plane Touched Seonie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    219

    Default

    maybe you be doing too many drugs and your brain all messed up because TIU made that cape for you perhaps a certain mage needs to set you straight tomorrow
    Vigil- Seonie

  4. #19
    Plane Touched Official310's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    239

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kazzkazz View Post
    Liar - Addiction didn't give you anything. You were in Addiction for a single day and left.
    legzala<Addiction> gave me 4k plat worth of materials and can verify. I grinding the remaining 7k plat myself by hunting artifacts when dream weaver was released, your argument is invalid lol.

    I know you all miss me in your guilds judging by you even bothering posting on the forums and getting upset.
    ...but i'm sure you'll find another bad warrior to take my position.

    *Salute*
    Last edited by Official310; 03-01-2014 at 10:27 PM.
    Ghetto Fabulous

  5. #20
    RIFT Guide Writer Allmightyone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,165

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seonie View Post
    TIU wants their plat back for making your relic cape then having you bounce 2 days later.
    I giggled... but seriously that's a **** move.

  6. #21
    Rift Chaser
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Official310 View Post
    legzala gave me 4k plat worth of materials and can verify. your argument is invalid lol.

    I know you all miss me in your guilds, but i'm sure you'll find another bad warrior to take my position.

    *Salute*
    So i assume this means you accept that you're bad and just looking for a free ride?

  7. #22
    Plane Touched Seonie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Official310 View Post
    i'm sure you'll find another bad warrior to take my position.

    *Salute*
    nah sorry I ain't ever seen a broken warrior not beat an archon.. you my friend are a one of a kind
    Vigil- Seonie

  8. #23
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    274

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Official310 View Post
    Gz@Greybriar wants his time invested to a guild back that did nothing but ridicule him. by the way. Addiction paid for the cape. All you guys did was give me a rex for the tip, which I offered to pay back.

  9. #24
    Plane Touched Official310's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    239

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Twylyte View Post
    So i assume this means you accept that you're bad and just looking for a free ride?
    for a month of PvE under my belt no, I don't think i'm bad.

    I'm actually terribad and Rift loot means the world to me, haven't you heard?
    Last edited by Official310; 03-01-2014 at 10:29 PM.
    Ghetto Fabulous

  10. #25
    Rift Chaser
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zartosht View Post
    I applaud this link, well played sir

  11. #26
    Rift Disciple Kazzkazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zartosht View Post
    oh god, this made my week. lmao

  12. #27
    Plane Touched Official310's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    239

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zartosht View Post
    those people gave me cool downs for crafted items, hardly call that giving me a free cape.
    Ghetto Fabulous

  13. #28
    Ascendant Meteorblade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Official310 View Post
    4.GUILD GUILD GUILD GUILD GUILD

    Home is where the heart is they say. If you're not happy with your guild. LEAVE. One week in a guild you're not happy with is a VERY big deal. Whether it be you're benched, or you simply don't like the people there.
    So, you're effectively saying that unless you join a guild and immediately get a raid-spot on your first week you'd leave that guild?

    You'd potentially leave that guild if you were on the subs bench for a single raid / reset?

    You sound like someone who's more interested in the loot you personally get rather than being happy that the overall raidforce gets stronger because loot dropped.

    You sound like the sort of person who that as soon as your current guild has provided you with enough shiny new loot you'll be off to the next guild to do exactly the same, i.e. you're a guild-hopper.

    I hope this post of yours comes back to haunt you on every application to a raid guild you ever make.

  14. #29
    Rift Chaser
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Official310 View Post
    for a month of PvE under my belt no, I don't think i'm bad.

    I'm actually terribad and Rift loot means the world to me, haven't you heard?

  15. #30
    RIFT Guide Writer Allmightyone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,165

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Official310 View Post
    those people gave me cool downs for crafted items, hardly call that giving me a free cape.
    You and I have a VERY different conception of what an insane amount is.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts