+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Phelim on the Moor
  • 2 Post By ilex011

Thread: Beware the Update

Default Beware the Update

Most veterans should already know this, but I'll remind them and inform newer players:

WEDNESDAYS ARE DAYS FOR CAUTION!

Always be wary of playing immediately after ANY standard Wednesday update. Don't do ANYTHING even remotely important for at least 24 hours. Be prepared to log off at any time without even a moment's notice for at least a day. Expect a problem.

KNOW that after any MAJOR game update that you shouldn't do anything important for a good 2-3 days. There are ALWAYS serious bugs with every MAJOR update. Be prepared to get kicked off without a moment's notice at any time until at least the weekend. Assume that their will be bugs with every MAJOR update that will not be fixed for at least until the next Wednesday patch.

The above is far more often the rule than it is the exception.

Should it be this way? No, of course not. But it is, and we kinda have to expect it and roll with it. I really can't think of too many occasions where the either of the above scenarios did not happen.
    Faeblight (US PVE-RP)
    Lifemender - Cleric (65) & Oxenheart - Warrior (65) ... & friends
    Look for any toons in the Cosmic Rhinocerii "guild". They're all me!
    Don't hesitate to say "hi!" if you see me. Always looking for new Rifters to help. If you need, just ask!

I also think people who b*tch should be required to take even an elementary coding class.

"TROIN FIX THIS NAOOooh wait, sh*t...."

Faeblight
    ilexx: lvl 60 High Elf Necromancer/Chloro
    RIFT 3.0 incoming soon... get ready for some surprises!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thitizen View Post
    Helicopters? Tesla Coils? Skrillex?

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by ilex011 View Post
    I also think people who b*tch should be required to take even an elementary coding class.

"TROIN FIX THIS NAOOooh wait, sh*t...."

Most of these threads open are not even QQ about no chat or the wed content patch bugs.

But the actually intentional content itself, Trion just destroyed pvp unless they tend to revert the changes and re do how relic pvp gear will work.

+ Reply to Thread