Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: I am Convinced: Trion Is 10 Guys In A Garage.

Soulwalker

Default I am Convinced: Trion Is 10 Guys In A Garage.

This patch has Proved it. This is an MMO where chatting is Sorta Important... How can the chat be broken in this large of an MMO for so long? Leads me to believe that tron is really just 10 guys in a garage somewhere in California.

On A side Note Whoever At said Garage Thought it was a good idea to Require PVE reagents to upgrade PVP gear should be Fired. Yes you can get them out of the CQ chest... if you have the Luck Of The Gods. I can not even imagine how long it would take doing Only CQ to get full relic PVP gear... This patch is such a joke... Trion you just took most of the people who only PVP in this game and bent them over... Thank You Trion you make Subing to your Game SO Worth IT!

Ohhh no! A game that is free to play requires you to expand your boundaries a bit to get super elite gear you want? Making you work for it, what a crime.

Champion

Why are pvp players so sensitive?

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Keelin4554 View Post
    Ohhh no! A game that is free to play requires you to expand your boundaries a bit to get super elite gear you want? Making you work for it, what a crime.
    For a game that wants you to play whatever style fits you, requiring another aspect of the game that people do not enjoy is counter productive. It would be like requiring you to run around with quantum sight to pick up BOP artifacts in order to upgrade your pve gear. Oh and they are relic so really rare. How many Facerolling PVErs do you think would run around for hours hunting that ultra rare to upgrade a piece....and like it?

Better yet, you are on final boss of <insert easy mode pve raid here> and you suddenly have to fight 2 other raids. You lose and get nothing. come back next week!
    Last edited by Ruwyn; 02-12-2014 at 07:19 PM.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Ruwyn View Post
    For a game that wants you to play whatever style fits you, requiring another aspect of the game that people do not enjoy is counter productive. It would be like requiring you to run around with quantum sight to pick up BOP artifacts in order to upgrade your pve gear. Oh and they are relic so really rare. How many Facerolling PVErs do you think would run around for hours hunting that ultra rare to upgrade a piece....and like it?
    Thank You very well stated

Plane Touched Brakkish Hammerfist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hughmanatee View Post
    This patch has Proved it. This is an MMO where chatting is Sorta Important... How can the chat be broken in this large of an MMO for so long? Leads me to believe that tron is really just 10 guys in a garage somewhere in California.

On A side Note Whoever At said Garage Thought it was a good idea to Require PVE reagents to upgrade PVP gear should be Fired. Yes you can get them out of the CQ chest... if you have the Luck Of The Gods. I can not even imagine how long it would take doing Only CQ to get full relic PVP gear... This patch is such a joke... Trion you just took most of the people who only PVP in this game and bent them over... Thank You Trion you make Subing to your Game SO Worth IT!
    I wholeheartedly agree with you.
    Over in the pvp section you'll find a ton of threads similar to this. Final nail in the coffin for a lot of people it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Chadwix View Post
    Why are pvp players so sensitive?
    One would almost call them Carebears. But then of course, one would know better than that.

Having said that, yeah, the PvP updates need some work.
    Last edited by ilex011; 02-12-2014 at 07:23 PM.
    Faeblight
    ilexx: lvl 60 High Elf Necromancer/Chloro
    RIFT 3.0 incoming soon... get ready for some surprises!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thitizen View Post
    Helicopters? Tesla Coils? Skrillex?

I've seen a lot of PvPers call people that don't partake in pvp 'carebears,' so maybe PvEers should think up a corny nicname for people that don't like to pve.

And I thought the point behind pvp being better was that it's trickier than pve, so doing pve stuff to get pvp gear should be a piece of cake!

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Brakkish Hammerfist View Post
    I wholeheartedly agree with you.
    Over in the pvp section you'll find a ton of threads similar to this. Final nail in the coffin for a lot of people it seems.
    Nail in the coffin so this game is going to lose all its pvpers?

RIFT Guide Writer RoughRaptorsOld's Avatar

It's not a garage, they at least rent a tiny little office room every Friday for their livestreams...

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by RainyCake View Post
    I've seen a lot of PvPers call people that don't partake in pvp 'carebears,' so maybe PvEers should think up a corny nicname for people that don't like to pve.

And I thought the point behind pvp being better was that it's trickier than pve, so doing pve stuff to get pvp gear should be a piece of cake!
    Yes doing Raids With Warlord/Myrmidon Gear that would work SO WELL... the whole Point is that I don't have any PVE Gear and the LAST thing I want to do is have to Grind PVE Gear Just to upgrade my PVP gear.

Rift Master

So THATS why daglars always there he's the one renting the room.

Quote Originally Posted by RoughRaptors View Post
    It's not a garage, they at least rent a tiny little office room every Friday for their livestreams...
    If they were in a garage I would park my car in it, close the door and leave it running till they all died from Carbon Monoxide
    Enforcer | Schwarzeneggar | Enforced <-- Myrmidon

Tempagon PvP Video

Quote Originally Posted by Hughmanatee View Post
    Yes doing Raids With Warlord/Myrmidon Gear that would work SO WELL... the whole Point is that I don't have any PVE Gear and the LAST thing I want to do is have to Grind PVE Gear Just to upgrade my PVP gear.
    I suppose I could understand the annoyance of time consumption then.

Quote Originally Posted by The Ic0N View Post
    If they were in a garage I would park my car in it, close the door and leave it running till they all died from Carbon Monoxide

That's...creepy.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast