+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Yopi
  • 1 Post By zartosht
  • 1 Post By Yopi
  • 1 Post By Yopi

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Vengeful Sky dimension bug fixes in 2.6??????????????? PLEASE!!

Default Vengeful Sky dimension bug fixes in 2.6??????????????? PLEASE!!

I sure hope vengeful sky gets the bug fixes it needs so people can actually zone into this dimension again. Since there is so much focus on 2.6 being the dimension patch, I REALLY hope they have this bug fix in this patch.

LINK TO ORIGINAL BUG POST:

http://forums.riftgame.com/technical...pro-steps.html
    Veyn's War Room | Seastone | Open 24/7 | +1s appreciated!

Plane Touched

the only way you can manage to fall through in vengeful sky is by mounting an empyreal walker and following some weird path? walking in a straight line 10 feet or so usually does the trick for me. terrible broken dim and always has been.

That was the only way I was able to 100% repro the bug. However anyone and everyone that has entered that dimension has messaged me at some point saying 'umm i fell through the floor'. How can this be one of the most expensive dimensions and be the MOST broken of all of them. Ive spent so much money building my dimension in vengeful sky it makes me so mad that I cant properly show it off to people because of this bug. Vengeful Sky is the only dimension that I have built in, and I spent 8 weeks building. I refuse to spend another dollar on dimensions until this is fixed.

The entire community knows about this bug, this is not a minor bug this is MAJOR.

Either fix this bug or take vengeful sky out of the game / store and refund everyone that purchased this dimension, because you are selling a broken product.

I sure would like to hear what Daglar has to say about this bug.
    Last edited by Yopi; 02-05-2014 at 11:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yopi View Post
    That was the only way I was able to 100% repro the bug. However anyone and everyone that has entered that dimension has messaged me at some point saying 'umm i fell through the floor'. How can this be one of the most expensive dimensions and be the MOST broken of all of them. Ive spent so much money building my dimension in vengeful sky it makes me so mad that I cant properly show it off to people because of this bug. Vengeful Sky is the only dimension that I have built in, and I spent 8 weeks building. I refuse to spend another dollar on dimensions until this is fixed.

The entire community knows about this bug, this is not a minor bug this is MAJOR.

Either fix this bug or take vengeful sky out of the game / store and refund everyone that purchased this dimension, because you are selling a broken product.

I sure would like to hear what Daglar has to say about this bug.
    Falling through the floor occasionally happens when your computer is still calculating the graphics. It may be the lighting and bloom effects are too much for the user's computer to complete before moving into a new area where the floor hasn't been completely rendered yet.

When lag is high I get this occasionally in Meridian when I try to move into the PvP vendor area, or in my own dimension when I have two many light sources and moving pieces in close proximity. Usually need to slow down a bit, or lower my graphic settings.

So according to what you said, no one in the game has a computer good enough to run that dimension? i have a 4000 dollar computer that can run any part of this game max graphics as well as conquest maxed, and i still fall through that floor. so lag is NOT the issue. if that was the case, than the other dimensions would have the same bug. and compared to the other dimensions, vengeful sky is less graphic intestive.

Still waiting for a dev reply to this.

Agreed. The same exact story the OP posted is exactly my situation. People falling through the floor.

Can we please get a dev response to this????? I paid real money for this dimension.

So according to what you said, no one in the game has a computer good enough to run that dimension?.
    Noooo... I said rendering is one possibility, and lag was another. Reading's not your strong point, is it?

i dont know why you feel the need to be a troll. ive already told you that your random diagnosis was wrong. so do us all a favor and just shut the **** up with your insults. i made this post to get a bug fixed not to listen to some basement champion spew a bunch of random nerd talk like he knows what hes doing. if you dont have anything positive to say then dont say anything..

still waiting for a dev reply....

oh and spelling clearly isnt your strong point.
    Last edited by Yopi; 02-06-2014 at 07:53 PM.

10.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #10
    Rift Team

We've looked into the issue, but unfortunately we are not able to reproduce this internally - its been looked at a few times - and I suspect we'll have to have QA beat on it some more.

~Daglar

thank you daglar.

Plane Touched

I was looking at houses in that dim last week and fell through so there are definitely still holes but it does seem that some of them have been fixed (used to be you fell in if you went too far left around the lake and got too close to that blocked-in tunnel)

Prophet of Telara

Can we please get a dev response to this????? I paid real money for this dimension.
    Unfortunately, there's a sixteen question mark minimum on any thread titles desiring a dev. response.

You only have 15.

Sorry.

vengeful sky now has a 'floor' under the ground.
    have my dreams come true?!?!?!?!?!

nope it was a dream, just fell through the floor... that was hard to reproduce...

+ Reply to Thread