Hey guys, thought I'd put a fairly swift end to all these budgie week questions by making a fairly quick and straightforward guide, I've done a video guide which covers it all in a lot more detail and some quick written pointers for those of you that don't like watching videos!
Link to guide on youtube - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eiacw...ature=youtu.be
- 3 Daily quests - Each awards 10x[Bird Seed] (Soulbound)
- Event lasts for 6-7 days, this means a maximum of either 180 or 210x [Bird Seed]
- 2 Budgie mounts available, one from lock boxes and one from 850x [Bird Seed]
- You won't be guarenteed to get a Budgie Amount without spending credits
- First day you do all three of the Budgie races you get a free [Limited Edition: Budgie Trove] which for the 5-10 minutes it takes you is well worth it
- Unless you want to spend credits/IRL money, there is no point doing the dailys more than once
Where are the dailys located?
- Cape Jule daily is located just outside Tulan
- Kingdom of Pelladane daily is located just outside Tuldio Retreat
- Sanctum daily (Guardians only) is located just outside Sanctum
- Meridian daily (Defiant only) is located just outside Meridian
With patron discount the troves cost 630 credits
Without patron discount the troves cost 700 credits
Each trove drops 5-10 seeds, so let's average that out at a generous 8.
Let's say you do all the dailys all week long so you have 210 credits.
850- 210 = 640
640 / 8 = 80
So in theory you'd need at least 80 troves.
630 x 80 = 50,400 credits. Which is roughly £200 or $300 to get the mount from seeds at this point in time.
Update from Daglar from Reddit:
As this is a Promo event - we'll be running it again in the future.
I'd suggest holding onto your bird seed.
We also specifically called it a promo event based on player feedback from mech week - and we'll be converting mech week over to use this new UI / branding in the future as well.