+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree10Likes
  • 1 Post By Shellback
  • 6 Post By stonelotus
  • 3 Post By Shellback

Thread: One of the worst thing has happened. My guild dimension was deleted and i just notice

Plane Touched

Default One of the worst thing has happened. My guild dimension was deleted and i just notice

Ok well I transfered my guild when it was active to necropolis. I was trying to xfer it back,b ut it said the name was taken. I submitted a ticket and they made the old guild name Miscx so I can get my guild name back. Well the guild just sits on my alt because I kicked everyone out and didn't want the guild to be hijacked for being inactive.

Well I'm leveling my alt where the guild is on and i realized that the dimension is gone. it says purchase one. Well im very sad because when my guild was active people put a ton of work + i put 1-3k plat into it I believe. It may be too late for trions records because its been months, but i wish something could be done.

Is there any hope in fixing this?

Thanks

....... open a ticket.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Jast View Post
    Well the guild just sits on my alt because I kicked everyone out and didn't want the guild to be hijacked for being inactive...

...Well im very sad because when my guild was active people put a ton of work + i put 1-3k plat into it I believe.
    so you're sad that people you kicked out of your guild put a lot of hard work into something you wanted to keep for yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by stonelotus View Post
    so you're sad that people you kicked out of your guild put a lot of hard work into something you wanted to keep for yourself?
    lol yeah, by the way, remind me never to join his guild.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by stonelotus View Post
    I should have clerified. The guild was dead. And the original guild member all xfered after being convinced to move to a pve server. The only remaining players were inactive alts. Then I tried to restart the guild on the other PvP server, which became a failer. I xfere it back and barly anyone came with me and they quit within a week or 2. then kicked everryone out which was about 5-10 inactive people. The guild was dead so there was no harm done. My bad for not saying this
    Last edited by Jast; 01-27-2014 at 10:55 AM.

+ Reply to Thread