+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By PaulieGatto
  • 1 Post By zapdafishes

Thread: Gear progression questions

Soulwalker

Default Gear progression questions

I am a new 60. Can someone go through what i need to do for gear progression assuming my goal is to buy stuff off the raid storekeeper?

Currently I am using the world storekeeper to buy stuff with infinity stones. Not quite sure what to do afterwards or how long I need to keep it up before I can try for better gear.

I have gotten a few empyreal currencies for the next level but no idea how I got them so it's not something I have access too on a regular basis.

I believe the ultimate goal is to be able to queue for the SL experts and go along with my Guild to TDQ and other raids to get the raid tokens for the best gear in the game but not sure how to get there. Crickets when i ask in guild chat so finding another guild might be in my future as well.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zapdafishes View Post
    I am a new 60. Can someone go through what i need to do for gear progression assuming my goal is to buy stuff off the raid storekeeper?

Currently I am using the world storekeeper to buy stuff with infinity stones. Not quite sure what to do afterwards or how long I need to keep it up before I can try for better gear.

I have gotten a few empyreal currencies for the next level but no idea how I got them so it's not something I have access too on a regular basis.

I believe the ultimate goal is to be able to queue for the SL experts and go along with my Guild to TDQ and other raids to get the raid tokens for the best gear in the game but not sure how to get there. Crickets when i ask in guild chat so finding another guild might be in my future as well.

Thanks
    You need 300 hit (and 300 Toughness, if you're a tank) to be able to queue for SL experts. This can be reached quite easily by purchasing some crafted gear off the AH and collecting some open world gear, bought with Infinity Stones.

You need 400 hit (and 400 Toughness, if you're a tank) to be able to do the first tier of SL raids (Trial of the Dragon Queen, Intrepid Drowned Halls, Endless Eclipse and Frozen Tempest). This can be reached by running SL experts, having the crafted epic gear, and collecting gear using the Empyreal Slayers Marks you can recieve from Chronicles, Experts, Dendrome Weekly quests and the T1 raids, themselves.

If you have the funds, you can pretty easily skip straight to 400 hit. The crafted hat is generally pretty cheap, and you can get some more crafted stuff off the AH. If you're a Cleric, you can also get a 106 hit epic 2H off the AH, as well.
    Seranii@Greybriar - 60 Eth Warrior
    | SL: 11/12 T2, 5/8 T3 | NT: X/X T1 |
    < Dirty Casual until 3.0 >
    "One day you'll hang your head as you realize,
    You've heard it all but didn't listen to a word."

Soulwalker

Excellent, thanks

Give this a shot. And devs, could you sticky this please?

http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...ted-2-3-a.html
    Last edited by PaulieGatto; 01-02-2014 at 12:20 PM.

Ghostwheel@Vigil

Soulwalker

awesome link, exactly what I needed

+ Reply to Thread