+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Like Tree94Likes

Thread: Things I wish the cash shop would sell.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by sandmany View Post
    Radiant Infinity cells need to be added now. To help boost and gear up the low end raiders

I know it wouldn't be a popular move with the elitist raider but they should have moved on to bastion gear so still have the ubber hand
    This is a dumb idea in general. The radiant infinity cells will only upgrade to relic pieces which, in general, are about a 7 stat boost to your main stat (ish). 7 more whatever your stats will not make you better. The sad fact is I still see T1 geared people (without relics) only doing 12k in raids... Radiant infinity cells won't change that.
    \

The exceptional colour dye's were nice. People don't seem to put them in the AH much, only black and white. And when they do they are extremely overpriced. I seen exceptional ruby in there today for over 1k plat.
    [No longer an active player]

More individual wardrobe pieces, and less bundles. Though bundles are cool sometimes I just want an awesome chest piece, but there's only like 8 or 9 premium wardrobe chests for individual sale.

I dont remember where I saw this but: The ability to change the color effects of abilities. Example: Pyromancer can have blue fire or whatever color you want the fire to be
    A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves. -Lao Tzu

Quote Originally Posted by Nataliee View Post
    The exceptional colour dye's were nice. People don't seem to put them in the AH much, only black and white. And when they do they are extremely overpriced. I seen exceptional ruby in there today for over 1k plat.
    That's because they were sold in the store for a limited time during "Fashion Week" and cannot be crafted. I would really love for them to add the recipes for those dyes as well though, not really fun having them be store credits only.

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by hannonhellbringer View Post
    the cool glowing wings from the power boost in pvp.
    no

****ing

wings

Quote Originally Posted by wingedkitten View Post
    That's because they were sold in the store for a limited time during "Fashion Week" and cannot be crafted. I would really love for them to add the recipes for those dyes as well though, not really fun having them be store credits only.
    All the exceptional dyes are craftable. They're just not worth crafting since they take Coruscating Shards and many are closely replicated by 4s dyes.
    RIFT- now Pay 2 Gamble 2 Win
    <Shattered Chain> of Faeblight .::. currently enjoying Guild Wars 2

Quote Originally Posted by Shattered View Post
    All the exceptional dyes are craftable. They're just not worth crafting since they take Coruscating Shards and many are closely replicated by 4s dyes.
    WHAT they are omg I am so going to go look for the recipes I have been wanting them so bad but they were to expensive when they were in the store. I just couldn't buy more then one to play with on the pts and justify the credit cost for a dye they I would change over and over.

Hi I am Kit I am a Rift addict who likes to dye my clothes often.

Telaran

1 handed pistol sets

Are you sure? When doing both a Rifthead and Magelo search for "Recipe: Exceptional" only exceptionally white and black come up (along with insoles, oilstones, and whetstones). And I did a run through looking for Apoth recipes a bit ago after a stretch of dailies with 160% vials, and didn't see them there.

Do they drop somewhere?

Daggers that are small like a darn dagger should be.I want something tiny to poke people with. Poke , poke, poke. Hide. It wasn't me. Ohh a garter dagger or pistol.

I was on the pts and couldn't find the exceptional dye recipe. So I would like to buy the recipes so I could make many exceptional dyes for my addiction.

Well I guess I was mistaken. I could have sworn I didn't see them as recipes you could obtain. Are you sure you are talking about Exceptional dyes other than black or white? I know there are epic dye recipes that you can barely tell the difference from the store regular dye, but the Exceptional ones (other than Exceptional Pumpkin dye that you could get from Autumnfest) were offered for a limited time in the store. Once the shards are back up, I'll have to take a look.

Individual items from gamble boxes a few weeks or so after the boxes have been on sale. If we 'must' keep those silly boxes of air for those that want to spend ridiculous amounts of money for a small sliver of a chance at a 'me first!!' style mount or pet drop at least give those of us with a bit of self control the ability to have them eventually for straight up credits so that we know we're making a good purchase toward the exact item we want with our credits.

You could even tie a zero point achievement to getting a mount drop from a box if you really need to entice those that will buy the boxes anyway to pull the trigger. That way the beloved whales can empty their bank accounts and those of us who don't buy the boxes can support the game (and get nice items the art team has spent so much time creating) without feeling like a mark.

Quote Originally Posted by xanduin246 View Post
    Are you sure? When doing both a Rifthead and Magelo search for "Recipe: Exceptional" only exceptionally white and black come up (along with insoles, oilstones, and whetstones). And I did a run through looking for Apoth recipes a bit ago after a stretch of dailies with 160% vials, and didn't see them there.

Do they drop somewhere?
    Check this thread for some info: http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...e-recipes.html

And check http://www.riftscene.com/reports/apo...eview-of-some/

There appears to be very little information about these dyes anywhere. I got all the dye recipes on my Apoth. I don't recall if I got them through the trainer or through the store, but they cost crafting marks.
    RIFT- now Pay 2 Gamble 2 Win
    <Shattered Chain> of Faeblight .::. currently enjoying Guild Wars 2

Check this thread for some info: http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...e-recipes.html

And check http://www.riftscene.com/reports/apo...eview-of-some/

There appears to be very little information about these dyes anywhere. I got all the dye recipes on my Apoth. I don't recall if I got them through the trainer or through the store, but they cost crafting marks.
    Yep, those aren't the dyes we're talking about.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast