+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 46
Like Tree4Likes

  Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Fae Yule Achievements not working

  1. #31
    Rift Disciple reggielee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    160

    Default

    thanks for the clarification about the yule rifts being broken, thought I was just too slow to find em.

    the feasting ach only finished once I bought a ham off the store and ate it.

    as for the artifact achiev, good luck getting it as most people are not working the IAs for it anymore so the presents are not spawning. words to the wise, next year work on that first as players do the IAs nonstop

  2. #32
    Champion of Telara lynspottery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Snellville, GA USA
    Posts
    1,347

    Default

    Yes, this has happened on two of my characters now. Still, the achievement does not seem to update in the Achievements window.

  3. #33
    Champion of Telara lynspottery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Snellville, GA USA
    Posts
    1,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    Correct, the feasting achievement is tiered - one for eating 3 of the foods, one for eating all 7 of the different holiday foods.
    Not working.

  4. #34
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hellishly View Post
    The one I am having issue with is the snowman one. I have sledded through snowmen in IPP a number of times and nothing has triggered this achieve. Is there a trick to it that I am missing?

    thanks
    I found that you only get credit when you are on the quest and only count for the 10 for the quest i was able to get this achievement by running the quest 20 times for the total of 2100 snowman my hubby kept abandoning the quest after he got the snowmen and regetting it to make it faster.. either way will work

  5. #35
    Rift Chaser Hellishly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    335

    Default

    I'm wondering will the meta be achievable this year with the rift quest being broken as that is the only one I am missing for the meta. Or will we need to wait until next year to complete that?

  6. #36
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5

    Default Closed for the Holidays

    I would like to know that too. I'm only missing that chiev and would like to finish the meta.

  7. #37
    Rift Disciple Dangerine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    198

    Default

    I've missed Fae Yule because I was super busy celebrating the holiday season.
    Last edited by Jester; 01-05-2014 at 10:22 AM.

  8. #38
    Ascendant Onebutton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,126

    Default Closed for Holidays this wed?

    I was wondering if this Wednesday the meta for Fae Yule will be fixed. Are you planning to remove the *Closed for the holidays* for this upcoming patch on Wednesday, assuming there is one this wed ?
    OneButton (Half-way now to becoming a two-button player!)
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!
    "One button raider for life!"

  9. #39
    Rift Disciple Dangerine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    198

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dangerine View Post
    I've missed Fae Yule because I was super busy celebrating the holiday season.
    Last edited by Jester; Today at 06:22 PM.
    Why did you remove the pic of me smoking a huge rainbow and love filled herbal cigarette?


  10. #40
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    23

    Default

    I absolutely HATE that, in order to get the Winter Homemaker, you have to actually have all 3 kits in your inventory at the same time. I didn't know that, I thought it would count as you bought them, so I opened the first two before buying the third. Unfortunately, that meant I had to go spend another almost 1500 snowflakes on two more kits I didn't want.

    I REALLY think it should be set so that it counts each time you buy it, and doesn't disappear from the achievement list, regardless of whether it's in your inventory or not.

    Also, why hasn't there been a hotpatch in the last 2 weeks to fix the bugs that have been mentioned?
    Last edited by whispmelle; 01-05-2014 at 07:03 PM.

  11. #41
    RIFT Fan Site Operator Jonus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    4,696

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whispmelle View Post
    I absolutely HATE that, in order to get the Winter Homemaker, you have to actually have all 3 kits in your inventory at the same time. I didn't know that, I thought it would count as you bought them, so I opened the first two before buying the third. Unfortunately, that meant I had to go spend another almost 1500 snowflakes on two more kits I didn't want.

    I REALLY think it should be set so that it counts each time you buy it, and doesn't disappear from the achievement list, regardless of whether it's in your inventory or not.

    Also, why hasn't there been a hotpatch in the last 2 weeks to fix the bugs that have been mentioned?
    That's odd. That sounds like a bug. I bought one kit - it updated the achieve; I then refunded to store. Bought a different kit - achieve updated; refund. Bought a 3rd kit - achieve updated; refund.

    So you don't need all 3 in your inventory.
    Perhaps there's a weird bug with removing it from the achieve progress when you've consumed it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hellishly View Post
    I'm wondering will the meta be achievable this year with the rift quest being broken as that is the only one I am missing for the meta. Or will we need to wait until next year to complete that?
    Tacitus stated on 19th Dec that the Fae yule Rifts achieve will be removed for Fae Yule 2013. The meta achieve will also remove the requirement to have the Fae Yule Rifts achieve.
    This is supposed to be updated in "the next patch" since the posting. That'll probably be either this week's hotfix (if there is one), or next week's.

    http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...ml#post4638549

  12. #42
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonus View Post
    That's odd. That sounds like a bug. I bought one kit - it updated the achieve; I then refunded to store. Bought a different kit - achieve updated; refund. Bought a 3rd kit - achieve updated; refund.
    I did the same thing, didn't need to have all three kits at once, don't even need to keep them :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Frailaq View Post

    tl;dr - Trion should do this: Melee = Turret Ranged > Mobile Ranged

  13. #43
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Any information about pets from Fae Yule Grab Bag :
    1. they'r bound to account,but I can't send it to my twink
    2. Is it possible to fix them and make boe,like snowmans (if you get it and didn't use it's boe).

  14. #44
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    23

    Default Event Rifts

    ...and they take out the "close event rift" achievement in the same patch that the rifts finally start appearing. I just finished the Stocking Stuffers rift. lol

  15. #45
    Ascendant xanduin246's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,766

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whispmelle View Post
    ...and they take out the "close event rift" achievement in the same patch that the rifts finally start appearing. I just finished the Stocking Stuffers rift. lol
    They probably got the rifts working, so decided to give them to us, but also decide that leaving the achievement in place with just one day left on the event was a bad idea because many people would not be able to get them done in time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts