Closed Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Razer Promotion Leaving Some Of Us Out

Telaran

Yeah, it sucks.. i have a razer naga, but synapse keep erroring out. It recognizes my mouse, starts the first update patch, then errors out so i get no redemption key just kinda sucks is all.

and its getting ridiculous the length of time with absolutly zero response from Trion or Razer, ot even a "we're looking in to it"

Precept
    Gaming in the Multiverse

Quote Originally Posted by paspinall View Post
    and its getting ridiculous the length of time with absolutly zero response from Trion or Razer, ot even a "we're looking in to it"
    What's ridiculous is your issue requires razer to resolve. Trion is responsible for providing the promo to razer. Razer is responsible for providing the promo to its customers.

It's like when I won a tv from my company last year. They f'd up the info and I actually didn't get it. Calling up samsung doesn't do anything for me. The only people that can fix it is the person responsible for enabling and distributing that promo--my company. So my complaints to Samsun were a comlete waste of time.

Same is true here.
    Xenohart
    http://www.fractureguild.enjin.com/
    4/4 TDQ | 4/4 FT | 5/5 EE | 4/4 GA | 3/3 IG | 4/5 PB | 2/4 BOB
    I just make it look easy sometimes. ~Daglar

Quote Originally Posted by Xenoheart View Post
    What's ridiculous is your issue requires razer to resolve. Trion is responsible for providing the promo to razer. Razer is responsible for providing the promo to its customers.

It's like when I won a tv from my company last year. They f'd up the info and I actually didn't get it. Calling up samsung doesn't do anything for me. The only people that can fix it is the person responsible for enabling and distributing that promo--my company. So my complaints to Samsun were a comlete waste of time.

Same is true here.
    hence why i mentioned BOTH companies, neither have responded about it, and one would hope they know how to talk to one another if they are supposedly working together

Precept
    Gaming in the Multiverse

Soulwalker

Default Promo not working.

So I just got the new Razer Naga 2014 for Christmas (a gift from myself) and discovered this promotion, I got really disappointed when I put in the code and got this: "We're sorry, but the voucher is either expired or has already been used." So I tried using the talking to the RazerSupport guys, and they gave me a new code. So I tried putting that in instead, and now I get this: "Both Razer Naga and Comms are not available on your Device/Service list". What are we supposed to do?

Prophet of Telara Sargonnas_KoA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yvenna View Post
    So I just got the new Razer Naga 2014 for Christmas (a gift from myself) and discovered this promotion, I got really disappointed when I put in the code and got this: "We're sorry, but the voucher is either expired or has already been used." So I tried using the talking to the RazerSupport guys, and they gave me a new code. So I tried putting that in instead, and now I get this: "Both Razer Naga and Comms are not available on your Device/Service list". What are we supposed to do?
    You have to actually open up and update Razer Comms after its downloaded. You wont get the promotional items just from downloading the program.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Wonk View Post
    My Razer mouse just broke... the wheel went sideways and is stuck for good. I only bring this up as the real problem with Razer is they require you to logon their website Each Time you boot your machine... and while you wait for it to connect none of your settings take effect, for me this means a useless mouse until Razer gives MY hardware the okay to work! This can take over 1min before I can control my mouse correctly.
    I will never buy anothe Razer product again, quality aside, the intrusive nature of their software is unforgivable.
    I ditched the stupid naga and the infamous "synapse stupidity" sold it to a high school kid across street, and picked up Logitech G600. The G600 and Logitech Gaming Software does everything Naga and the Synapse could, but more, with even more buttons than the naga with better micro-sensor and cheaper.

And you can save all your settings on board the mouse or on harddrive. And does not require internet connection whatsoever.

But yea their promo skins actually look pretty nice tho.
    Last edited by WarUltima; 01-09-2014 at 09:17 PM.

So is anyone with one of the older Naga models eligible for this promotion? I downloaded the program and registered my Naga 12 button that I got just over a year ago, and when I try and get the code to redeem, it says only the new 2014 model Nagas are eligible for the promotion.

I contacted Razer and they told me the same thing. You have to have a 2014 to be eligible, the older ones won't work. Quite silly, and just made me angry. Do they really want me to go out and buy another mouse that is literally the same exact thing I bought last year?...
    Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    As for folks calling me a carebear, I've got 99 problems and being a carebear ain't one son. I've done far more than my share of virtual murder over the years. I've been part of alliances that have so heavily destabilized server balance in games that the other sides ceased to log in due to being so massively dominated.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Muffinmans View Post
    So is anyone with one of the older Naga models eligible for this promotion? I downloaded the program and registered my Naga 12 button that I got just over a year ago, and when I try and get the code to redeem, it says only the new 2014 model Nagas are eligible for the promotion.

I contacted Razer and they told me the same thing. You have to have a 2014 to be eligible, the older ones won't work. Quite silly, and just made me angry. Do they really want me to go out and buy another mouse that is literally the same exact thing I bought last year?...
    My friend tried to get it (he has a rezor naga but not the 2014 edition) and couldnt. You need a physical 2014 naga to get it. I had my neighbor (the kid I sold my naga to) to try to get me the keys to the skin using the naga I sold him which was purchased around the sametime Naga 2014 came out, and he said he couldnt get it neither. The green skins are basically a lure to get you to buy a naga 2014 for rift. Naga 2014 also has similar promo for multiple other games.

My older naga epic works fine.

EDIT: And the new one is not the same. They changed the button layout a little and they have mechanical buttons instead of the rubber membrane keys. It's not the exact same thing.
    Last edited by Techie Will; 01-09-2014 at 09:33 PM.

13/13 Tier 1 10/12 Tier 2 1/4 Tier 3
    How can Rift be made better? A critique by me.

Razor had to move to the MMO genre because they got laughed out of trying to make good mice for FPS~

Remember, R stands for Razor and Rookie.
    Last edited by Violacea; 01-10-2014 at 12:46 AM.

Dakkota@Deepwood. Guild <Dakkota>. Accepting deece pieces. I have sick PvP lewtz and stuff.

Ascendant

I can add another twist to the different scenarios: what to do now that I got my reward on my one RIFT account, but can't claim it on my other RIFT account(s)? I even have two different Razer mice ... so now I should throw a tantrum that I can't use the reward on all my RIFT toons?

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

So is anyone with one of the older Naga models eligible for this promotion?
    I bought my Razer Naga Molten in July 2012 so just over a year and a half ago and it gave me the pack just fine

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    Razor had to move to the MMO genre because they got laughed out of trying to make good mice for FPS~

I'd still use my Intelli 3.0 for FPS games if I could be bothered finding it.
    Biz - L60/P81 Warrior

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post

If you like FPS and also play MMO you should give the G600 a shot. The "G-Shift" key on the G600 (which is a ring finger key to the right of the typical LMB and RMB) can be programmed to do stuff (or double your 12 side mouse keys to 24 on the fly), and after you get used to it (since we usually dont use our ring finger to click like our index and middle finger) it's the fastest way to do a lot of tricks in FPS like reload, quick aim/fire mode switch, scope zoom ect.

Its ironic that purchasing my razor naga (since its so popular, the PR/Promo/Sale and my next door high school kid raving about it) is the reason why I even noticed that Logitech also offered a mmo mouse that does more.
    Last edited by WarUltima; 01-10-2014 at 03:40 AM.

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast