+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Fae Yule Instant Adventures

Plane Touched

It's disappointing how little new stuff there are this year. And if it's something new, it's hidden in another random box bought for credits? I just went through the store to check the stuff out, it's mostly meh - costumes etc exactly like the year before. Black xmas mount looks cool but afaik it's another random box. Credits credits credits.

Trion if you add some new stuff we can earn by questing or grinding i'd enjoy it alot. Sure you can have the option of paying credits to get the same item - i understand you need the cash. But at this point, all your world events are a major let down and im starting to ask myself why im still a patron.

Default IA at Freemarch seems broken

Haven't checked in the last 4 hours, but I do know that for 6-8 hours prior to that the IA in Freemarch @Greybriar was bugged. It would restart within 2 minutes of completion of the last IA, giving no chance for artifacts to spawn or be found.
    I know because I was doing back to back IA's for roughly 4 hours, took a break, then came back around 2 hours later and did the same again.

Telaran

I ran around all of silverwood with vial on, saw 90% twisted 10% normal artifacts (as usual beacuse low-levels cant see twisted.) I then cleared the IA, tink was up, and then I went picking up all artifacts in entire silverwood. I went after clearing most of it I went back to where I started (fort in mid) and saw that a lot of them had respawned, to my disappointment I've not yet seen a single fae yule artifact though. do they really exist? seems more like a myth. Tink is still up

Quote Originally Posted by Ardelo View Post
    I ran around all of silverwood with vial on, saw 90% twisted 10% normal artifacts (as usual beacuse low-levels cant see twisted.) I then cleared the IA, tink was up, and then I went picking up all artifacts in entire silverwood. I went after clearing most of it I went back to where I started (fort in mid) and saw that a lot of them had respawned, to my disappointment I've not yet seen a single fae yule artifact though. do they really exist? seems more like a myth. Tink is still up
    Yes they exist. It's a bug where they don't always spawn every time Tink the lying dog spawns. I've sold all of mine already, can't believe they actually went for 15 plat each but I'm not complaining. Try looking in pelladane or cape jule.
    Lockshock - 60 Mage R90
    Zeraxis - 60 Rogue R85
    If you need me, I'm on archeage now. Blight, on Inoch.
    Scratch that, it would be Blight on Thunderwing now, but I quit AA so I'm back as Lockshock on Vigil

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by JackSteel View Post
    You finished them all already? I didn't think they were spawning today. Guess you beat me to it. Anyway he's right about the vial. There are artifacts that spawn almost underground and the presents do the same. You'd never find them without a vial. That's just one of many examples where a vial is almost necessary to find certain artifact spawns. I guess you just helped to confirm the fact that the spawn points change slightly once the event is up and I still have no idea if that's intentional or not. Other than all of that, I'd completely agree with just about everything you said here. 2 hours is a bit excessive and would lead to an insane amount of farming, which is what I initially expected of course, but it doesn't need to be to the point where the price of the artifacts drops to less than 1 plat per...
    I ran around on my lvl 15 alts so I could have 100% uptime on patron artifact vials. If I couldn't find any artifacts within 2 min it was a safe bet that zone was bugged and just joined another shard by joining an IA.

Once I found a zone that wasn't bugged I could get around 30-40 artifacts in a hour. By the time you find all the blue artifacts you need you'll have 15+ each of the white/green ones.

where is tink located in silverwood?
    OneButton (Half-way now to becoming a two-button player!)
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!
    "One button raider for life!"

Quote Originally Posted by Accol View Post
    I ran around on my lvl 15 alts so I could have 100% uptime on patron artifact vials. If I couldn't find any artifacts within 2 min it was a safe bet that zone was bugged and just joined another shard by joining an IA.

Once I found a zone that wasn't bugged I could get around 30-40 artifacts in a hour. By the time you find all the blue artifacts you need you'll have 15+ each of the white/green ones.
    Nicely done. I wasn't quite as prepared so I'm still missing about 5 of the holiday artifacts. So should we agree on an artifact price until they fix this so we don't compete with each other?
    Lockshock - 60 Mage R90
    Zeraxis - 60 Rogue R85
    Scratch that, it would be Blight on Thunderwing now, but I quit AA so I'm back as Lockshock on Vigil

Quote Originally Posted by JackSteel View Post
    Nicely done. I wasn't quite as prepared so I'm still missing about 5 of the holiday artifacts. So should we agree on an artifact price until they fix this so we don't compete with each other?
    Price fixing via the forums? Disgusting... (lol)

Thanks to both of you, I have most of the artifacts now, even though I've never found a single one.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelani View Post
    Price fixing via the forums? Disgusting... (lol)

Thanks to both of you, I have most of the artifacts now, even though I've never found a single one.
    The only one I haven't sold is one 101 nightmares for the abyssal set. I'll be taking bids while the servers are down.

Edit: also thank you for buying my artifacts despite the fact they're horribly overpriced and will be like 20 gold in a week if tact actually goes live with his plan.
    Last edited by JackSteel; 12-15-2013 at 07:33 PM.
    Lockshock - 60 Mage R90
    Zeraxis - 60 Rogue R85

Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    ALSO, the dimension merchant in the FY Village got messed up a bit in communication. Faratha is busy putting together a different set of offerings for that merchant to be special only by speaking directly to that merchant.
    Will it include sleds?!?!

*puts on biggest hopeful cute puppies eyes I can find*
    Xenohart
    http://www.fractureguild.enjin.com/ | twitch.tv/xenohartgaming
    4/4 TDQ | 4/4 FT | 5/5 EE | 4/4 GA | 3/3 IG | 4/5 PB | 2/4 BOB 4/4 minis
    I just make it look easy sometimes. ~Daglar

Quote Originally Posted by Xenoheart View Post
    Will it include sleds?!?!

*puts on biggest hopeful cute puppies eyes I can find*
    I just wanna know when we'll get the patch for that....the suspense is killing me
    Dimensions on Faeblight:
    Gatekeeper's Christmas Cottage, Faerwood Cottage, Sunrise Cottage, Moonglow Cottage (Nym)
    Ozark Mountain Christmas ( Aedrexa)
    Dream Weaver's Palace (Morgeanna)

12.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #57
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar

Ok, with this Wednesday's patch, the bugs with the bonus artifacts should be fixed. Once the village is built up, Tink will spawn and artifacts will be up for 90 minutes. If IA comes back to the village during this time, the artifacts DO NOT go away (as they used to). Upon completion of the village again, the 90 minute timer gets reset.

ALSO - because patron bonuses on Unique Snowflakes were not working this last week and also to give a full allotment of time to those wishing to pursue the new Fae Yule event achievements coming in this week's patch, the duration of phase 3 has been extended a week - so the in-game Fae Yule activities will now continue until January 9th.

Happy Fae Yule to all!
    An Interested Observer
    #WontBeErased

"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say I have no grasp of it what so ever."

Sweet Tacitus. I'm not too excited - or worried - bout the extension, but the artifacts and dimension stuff are really intriguing me. I have noticed the shinies seem easier to find now, though very random, but it'll be nice to have it a bit more reliable l think. Thanks for the update
    And I am... whatever you say I am. If I wasn't... then why would I say I am? In the papers, the news, everyday I am. Radio won't even play my jam! 'Cause I am... whatever you say I am. If I wasn't... then why would I say I am? In the papers, the news everyday I am. I don't know, it's just the way I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    Fae Yule activities will now continue until January 9th.

Happy Fae Yule to all!
    Thank you Mr Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom!

/dance to my 10 chars and Tacitus!
    OneButton (Half-way now to becoming a two-button player!)
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!
    "One button raider for life!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast