+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 36
Like Tree41Likes

  Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: The Gift of Giving!!

  1. #1
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    112

    Default The Gift of Giving!!

    How many gifts Does one need to gift be for getting the achievement for (The Gift Giving) ? I already help 3 or 4 friends with gifts today .

  2. #2
    Rift Disciple Sofie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    140

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetshot View Post
    How many gifts Does one need to gift be for getting the achievement for (The Gift Giving) ? I already help 3 or 4 friends with gifts today .
    Would like to know as well. My gift didn't work.

  3.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #3
    Rift Team
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,389

    Default

    The Gift of Giving goes live on Thursday theoretically.

    It has a UI component in the loyalty screen when it does go up.

    ~Daglar

  4. #4
    Ascendant simpa1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    The Gift of Giving goes live on Thursday theoretically.

    It has a UI component in the loyalty screen when it does go up.

    ~Daglar
    any word about the bind on account pets from xmas bag? any plans to make them bind on equip ?

  5. #5
    RIFT Guide Writer Sinfullysweet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    2,525

    Default

    Oh NOW we get an achievement for giving. My luck! After I gave out 30 mounts last week!

    Well then, I shall have to fix that, TO THE NEWBIE ZONE!

    Edit: To be specific, I was not being sarcastic. Was sitting here going "Wait, What? A new achievement for something I like to do? AWESOME."
    Last edited by Sinfullysweet; 12-11-2013 at 04:09 PM.

    Sinfullysweet of Grievance on Wolfsbane
    PLAY ~*~Twitter ~*~ Raptr ~*~ Sinfullysweet's Steam ~*~ Sin's Xbox Profile
    WorldofWardrobes.net is no longer available due to hosting issues *RIP*.

  6. #6
    Ascendant Tufelhunden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,649

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinfullysweet View Post
    Oh NOW we get an achievement for giving. My luck! After I gave out 30 mounts last week!

    Well then, I shall have to fix that, TO THE NEWBIE ZONE!

    Edit: To be specific, I was not being sarcastic. Was sitting here going "Wait, What? A new achievement for something I like to do? AWESOME."
    That's awesome you do that. I too love giving new players mounts and bags.

  7. #7
    Pie
    Pie is offline
    Telaran Pie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    West Palm Beach, FL
    Posts
    70

    Default Alts?

    I know this may sound crass, but in the gifting achievement, will it count if I gift an item I want to send to an alt? I won't ONLY do that, but there was something I wanted to buy for an alt anyway.
    Last edited by Pie; 12-12-2013 at 02:37 PM.

  8. #8
    RIFT Fan Site Operator Jonus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    4,696

    Default

    Is it working for anyone? Or still bugged?

  9. #9
    Plane Touched Lireh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    295

    Default

    I'd like to know how many credits spent will yield this achievement? Because either it's not working or there's some really high goal number that's being sought after. If it's bugged, let us know. And if it is not and there's a set credit amount you have to 'gift', tell us what it is please. Thanks.
    Faeblight Forever!

  10. #10
    Champion Harmonia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    501

    Default

    Just keep spending folks! Happy fae yule!

    Quote Originally Posted by Majorin View Post
    Get your tissues and self-confidence books ebabies. The crying has just begun.

  11. #11
    Shadowlander Paksen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NY, USA
    Posts
    25

    Default

    It appears to be 3500 credits. If you go under the loyalty page down at the bottom there is a Fae gift box reward with a tracker.

  12. #12
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    217

    Default Doesnt work

    Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    The Gift of Giving goes live on Thursday theoretically.

    It has a UI component in the loyalty screen when it does go up.

    ~Daglar
    Nope it does not work, I gave 2 gifts one just a store gift, one a yule gift. Niether one triggered the achievement.

    If it has some other factor we are not seeing, would someone please say so???

  13. #13
    Ascendant Techie Will's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ariwen View Post
    Nope it does not work, I gave 2 gifts one just a store gift, one a yule gift. Niether one triggered the achievement.

    If it has some other factor we are not seeing, would someone please say so???
    You get one with every 3,500 credits worth of gifted items sent. It's on the loyalty UI at the bottom.


  14. #14
    Plane Touched Lireh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    295

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neekay View Post
    It appears to be 3500 credits. If you go under the loyalty page down at the bottom there is a Fae gift box reward with a tracker.
    I see now. Thank you. Disappointing that it's such a high number of credits-worth gifted. Kind of extreme, imo.
    Faeblight Forever!

  15. #15
    Soulwalker SnowCrasher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    18

    Default

    When you say 3500 credits worth, do you have to spend the actual credits, or can you just spend platinum worth 3500 credits at the store?
    Why?
    Carica@Faeblight

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts