+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Like Tree270Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: White Ki Rin

Quote Originally Posted by Sataanic View Post
    i have the white ki-rin mount, and im happy to say that the pets are given as a daily quest reward from the fae yule quarter master when it finally starts. only 2 pets that you may need to buy with snowflakes or credits are merv and oak. other then that, its obtainable without needing to purchase boxes with rl money. its ok guys, no need to qq or whine about it now :3
    Well, that's pretty much satisfactory if that's the case. I'd prefer to just do this manner of thing with quests anyway. I don't mind a few dailies or a bit of grinding but I draw the line of seasonal achievements being reliant (solely) on rng boxes.

Looking forward for the event going live.

here it is
    Seriously, how many times are they going to repeat the same mounts now, there are numerous ki rin mounts that have a changed colour,( adding glowing feet does not constitute a new mount either) there are multiple mounts that are reskinned murdantix/horses with the same animation, the max loyalty mount is a reskinned recruit a friend mount i mean come on for the amount of money/loyalty someone would have to spend to get this mount you would think it would be a completely unique mount. Oh but you can pay for rng to get a robot mount

Again pathetic and lazy

RIFT Guide Writer VampiricDemise's Avatar

i have the white ki-rin mount, and im happy to say that the pets are given as a daily quest reward from the fae yule quarter master when it finally starts. only 2 pets that you may need to buy with snowflakes or credits are merv and oak. other then that, its obtainable without needing to purchase boxes with rl money. its ok guys, no need to qq or whine about it now :3
    When the time comes for the event to start (hours now!) and this is the case for sure, I would be a little more happy about having a decent chance to trying to accomplish this in the time frame of the event. Just this would mean I have a LOT of work to do and hope things fall in favor for me to do so.

I do not purchase credits nor do I have thousands of platinum to buy REX from others. If most of the pets needed to complete this achievement were only available via the gift bags in the Rift Store I would feel ostracized as a non paying player about this event. Everyone and I mean everyone regardless of their real world and game wealth should have a fair chance to complete this achievement for the mount. Right now, only time will tell when Fae Yule starts.
    Khatha . Cleric . Guardian . Faeblight

Plane Touched

Aw, I wish the "Raptor" had so many different colors.

Quote Originally Posted by Juarauna View Post
    For those giving Trion crap for 'yet another color of the same old mount'....that's my fault I desperately asked for it and got a following of others who wanted it too.

http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...p-concept.html

As for Oakenoel, the snowflake one(event currency) from the vendor/store (and the second one) counts towards the acheive
    I have no objection whatsoever to the Ki Rin mount or the companions. The companions are darling and I posted in the White Ki Rin thread that I would love to see it in-game. I object to the prices and feel Trion ought to be providing new skins for such prices.

If it's true that we can get the pets, and therefore the White Ki Rin, just by questing, I will be ecstatic. However, it sounds too good to be true. It makes the lockbox redundant and I can't see Trion doing that. I will be hoping though. This event was a sort of last chance I was giving this game, to see if I care to support it anymore. I really want Trion to come through on this one.
    RIFT- now Pay 2 Gamble 2 Win
    <Shattered Chain> of Faeblight .::. currently enjoying Guild Wars 2

))

Krondark, Excellences, P90 Warrior, BloodIron.

how u know it? the event hasnt started yet
    Really hope its true otherwise many ppl will be pissed off

HI guys,

I learned long ago that they were going to put a white rin ki and was waiting for the occasion, but I did not expect this. Now think Trion put all the achievements by the rift store? I completely agree with the comments that support a game sold and advertised as free, it is, but every time he seems to pay even more to win. I have repeatedly gone like 5 pets, and now what do I do with them? If I have spent 7k loyalty why I have no right to sell them or trade them as I did in haloween? On the other hand, have much reason to ask new mounts, that's enough of both ki rin and both can change color the same frame over and over again. Remove once the bind to account for these objects please! If we are paying a lot of money we are entitled to recover part of the investment, since I have only one character for achievements and not worth anything send me repeated pets to alters

Rift Disciple

It's supposed to be a rare mount though, so if everyone could easily get it, there would be no fun in having it. Sure, they could've made some other way to get those pets, but this is f2p now, and the store is taking over more and more, just like in every other game using this buisness model.

Quote Originally Posted by mieeew View Post
    It's supposed to be a rare mount though, so if everyone could easily get it, there would be no fun in having it. Sure, they could've made some other way to get those pets, but this is f2p now, and the store is taking over more and more, just like in every other game using this buisness model.
    Regardless of how many others have it, it would still be fun to me to have it. I don't really understand this "it's only cool if few others have it" idea. There are so many mounts and so much variation in taste, it's not like everyone who has one would use them. For long anyway. For many, novelty wears off and they go back to their old favorites.
    RIFT- now Pay 2 Gamble 2 Win
    <Shattered Chain> of Faeblight .::. currently enjoying Guild Wars 2

Not to be a downer (ok maybe a little), but have we seen past the first daily? They've pulled this before, just at mech week, where the first daily gives you something useful, but the next ones are EDIT: poopy.

For now I'm going to hold on to what you said as truth, but I'm still cautious.
    Last edited by xanduin246; 12-12-2013 at 06:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mieeew View Post
    I don't care if they add rare mounts. What I do care about is that they've totally changed the way world events work. Last year we were having fun in Whitefall Steppes to get achievements for the Fae Yule Event, this year we have to pull our Visa. It's not rewarding the people that put time into game anymore, it's dependent on luck and money if you want to "achieve" something. First of all money though.
    Last edited by Ailene; 12-12-2013 at 06:35 AM.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by simpa1988 View Post
    how u know it? the event hasnt started yet
    Really hope its true otherwise many ppl will be pissed off
    how do i know? read the achievement, it simply states that the "fae yule quartermaster" as one of the ways to collect the pets.

Quote Originally Posted by Juarauna View Post
    For those giving Trion crap for 'yet another color of the same old mount'....that's my fault I desperately asked for it and got a following of others who wanted it too.

http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...p-concept.html

As for Oakenoel, the snowflake one(event currency) from the vendor/store (and the second one) counts towards the acheive
    Well I was one of your supporters LOL. I bumped that thread a few times

how do i know? read the achievement, it simply states that the "fae yule quartermaster" as one of the ways to collect the pets.
    That might just be the two you can vendor buy/buy from store? It just started on the EU shards though, so we'll see soon I guess.
    Last edited by Ailene; 12-12-2013 at 07:38 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast