+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Addiction's RIft Beta 5 PvP Compliation Video

Some points about the video:

- Music is crap. Don't know which tune is worse.
    - A fg of organized bads steam rolling over random noobs.
    - No clue how you did it but my gimpy warrior lvl 23 hits harder than your rogue lvl 30.
    - Funny you brag about "We had to fight against scared Guardians hiding behind NPCs" when all you do is kill soloers with 6 man group.
    - Video is garbage.

Overall:

0/100

Someone upload a real video about Rift please.
    Last edited by FAT_KONAN; 01-29-2011 at 02:45 PM.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by FAT_KONAN View Post
    Some points about the video:

- Music is crap. Don't know which tune is worse.
    - A fg of organized bads steam rolling over random noobs.
    - No clue how you did it but my gimpy warrior lvl 23 hits harder than your rogue lvl 30.
    - Funny you brag about "We had to fight against scared Guardians hiding behind NPCs" when all you do is kill soloers with 6 man group.
    - Video is garbage.

Overall:

0/100

Someone upload a real video about Rift please.
    Agreed. I was at the spawn point that the 6 man Addiction war party sat on and picked off solo players as they zoned in.

I'm wondering why the video didn't include highlights of the six man party camping the spawn point and ganking/griefing every solo player to come through.

Quote Originally Posted by Twobull View Post
    Agreed. I was at the spawn point that the 6 man Addiction war party sat on and picked off solo players as they zoned in.

I'm wondering why the video didn't include highlights of the six man party camping the spawn point and ganking/griefing every solo player to come through.
    Not "player", but "tester"!

And as it was beta, you can consider that they were merely testing some aspects of the game.

I remember being on the receiving end of such an assault and I was annoyed. Annoyed at my side for not gathering up and pawning them. Their initiative was awesome and we didn't respond well enough to their efforts.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by dizzyman View Post
    Not "player", but "tester"!

And as it was beta, you can consider that they were merely testing some aspects of the game.

I remember being on the receiving end of such an assault and I was annoyed. Annoyed at my side for not gathering up and pawning them. Their initiative was awesome and we didn't respond well enough to their efforts.
    Yeah, that's really awesome when a party of six sits on the Porticulum and keeps solo players locked in the zone. There's nothing more heroic than killing somebody as soon as they rez or keeping them trapped in the zone to kill them six on one.

It won't be a big deal when the game launches for me, because I'll be in a guild. Right now, I'm not on my guilds server, so I can't just call for reinforcements when a bunch of teenage dorks decide to take out their frustration on solo players.

What is the name of the first song in the Rift Beta 5 PvP vid?
    Tranquility - A Pie loving Guild.
    Your thoughts, your actions, your very form; mine to do with as I see fit.

Haha nice. I remember raiding that quest hub after they started pushing down the hill into our quest area. I wasn't expecting to be in the video myself.

rift :: cyrcle - 60 rogue // daunt - 60 warrior // tyaith - 60 mage // infuse - 60 cleric
    vanguard :: cyrcle - 55 bard // living on even past sunset :: never.forget

Looking For Guild :: Guardian on Wolfsbane :: Willing to Transfer

Enjoyed the video. Nice job.

Didn't hate the music quite as much as everyone else seemed to
    Last edited by insertmoniker47; 01-29-2011 at 03:15 PM.

Loved the music and the PvP looked cool. Lost me at the Respawn Camping. No PvPer worth their mouse is gonna show so little skill/patience/honor towards their opponent. Just my opinion.

Funny though, seems like I saw almost exclusivly Rogues and Warriors in those videos, I take it casters aren't doing so well in PvP?
    Volanna, Mage of The Defiant guild Born In Chaos, of Freeholme......and yes, I do like Tacos.

yay! i see me in your video

Quote Originally Posted by Twobull View Post

If you look, there are only 3 Addiction members in that PUBLIC group. Some randoms just joined me/us when we were roaming around. They are there on their own accord and none of us called them there.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanath View Post
    Sorry dude, music made me want to stab my own ears out. I remember a few of our guys (Come At Me Bro) having a yelling match and trying to organize something small-scale with you, but Gromph was all "yeah, get 10 guys." Problem is, we can't fart and have 10 guild members come out (unlike you guys). Would love to set up some 5s sometime though. ;D
    LOL
    Last edited by Anesthetics; 01-29-2011 at 03:26 PM.
    Deliciousness of Addiction
    Rift Beta 5 PVP compilation by Anesthetics

Quote Originally Posted by Xanath View Post
    Sorry dude, music made me want to stab my own ears out. I remember a few of our guys (Come At Me Bro) having a yelling match and trying to organize something small-scale with you, but Gromph was all "yeah, get 10 guys." Problem is, we can't fart and have 10 guild members come out (unlike you guys). Would love to set up some 5s sometime though. ;D
    Well Iverson challenged us to a 5v5. We accepted immediately, and then he said he didn't have 5 people ready, and we haven't heard from him since.

Rift Disciple

Lols at the Butthurt carebears trying to group together on the forums bc ingame retaliation is too hard. I'm not even in the guild, but i have a hard time understanding how some of these comments aren't QQ'ing bc they wish they could join up with the cool kids.

Honestly, if the Guardians were more organized, my video would have been better.
    Deliciousness of Addiction
    Rift Beta 5 PVP compilation by Anesthetics

Another Addiction video thread.
    Another thread full of QQs. Go figure.

Competition will be much better once this game launches.
    At least I'm hoping that'll be the case...

Plane Touched

Nice, glad im not the only fan of skrillex too
    Disagree with me if you want. Argue if you wish. If you do it well, i'll respect you. Insult me, or fail to read what I've said, and I'll assume you are an idiot and proceed with that understanding.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast