+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Addiction's RIft Beta 5 PvP Compliation Video

Rift Disciple

BTW, liked the vid + the music. Did a long stretch of time on Darkfall and most ppl vids was similiar in style. Only thing that surprised me is how little moddifaction u did to your ui.

Quote Originally Posted by rejuvme View Post
    BTW, liked the vid + the music. Did a long stretch of time on Darkfall and most ppl vids was similiar in style. Only thing that surprised me is how little moddifaction u did to your ui.
    I usually move the target/self frames to the middle of the screen, but for some reason they keep moving around and it gets annoying.
    Deliciousness of Addiction
    Rift Beta 5 PVP compilation by Anesthetics

Got room in ur guild for another? I too am on Seastone Defiant side. named Voidvision. I pve as Necro / Lock but i pvp as Pyro / Storm / Archmage

I liked the "I live!" followed by backpedaling -.-

Otherwise, smooth movie cant complain!

2000 -> 2011 - TACO

Tangman / Marloc / Valafor

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Soulstitch View Post
    is this the same addiction from spirestone?
    It's not, there are a bunch of us from Spirestone coming to play Rift though.

Rift Disciple

I am getting numbers like that from start of contact untill end of round with a marksman build, I am shooting all the time like a never ending river of dps, not high numbers but a stady stream, but here is the kicker, I am only lvl 26, and pushing 50.000 damage done pr round in the same warfront.

Quote Originally Posted by rejuvme View Post
    Was going to ask the same thing.

I was on spirestone back in vanilla and transfered to bonechewer in TBC, but addiction was always a guild i remembered. was in a top 50 for awhile, but i heared they turned to **** in TBC.
    Addiction on Spirestone is still going strong but are not the top guild. This is the Addiction guild from games such as AoC tyranny. They are a good group of people and have been gaming together for a good amount of time.

Quote Originally Posted by mrmonstrosity View Post
    it's not, there are a bunch of us from spirestone coming to play rift though.
    are you ready for some durgular?!!

I enjoyed watching a other class' POV, If Trion decides to let us level to 50 in the beta (I'm not sure if this has been announced? havn't been paying attention to that much.) then it would be awesome if you made pvp videos of that aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Tangman View Post
    I liked the "I live!" followed by backpedaling -.-

Otherwise, smooth movie cant complain!
    Can someone purchase me a bike so I can backpedal faster?
    Deliciousness of Addiction
    Rift Beta 5 PVP compilation by Anesthetics

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Xvvt View Post
    Addiction on Spirestone is still going strong but are not the top guild. This is the Addiction guild from games such as AoC tyranny. They are a good group of people and have been gaming together for a good amount of time.
    We're doing pretty well on Spirestone atm, number 1 spot currently for progression. I'm not sure how many are going to play come release but there's a lot playing beta atm.

Shadowlander

Default Yeah, you guys are real bad *****.

You camp out at the porticulum with a group of six and take out single players. Your legend is truly mighty.

Someone should sing a song about the time the mighty Addiction war party rolled over the solo player and camped his respawn point for hours. That's some heroic gameplay right there.
    Last edited by Twobull; 01-29-2011 at 02:38 PM.

Shadowlander

Sorry dude, music made me want to stab my own ears out. I remember a few of our guys (Come At Me Bro) having a yelling match and trying to organize something small-scale with you, but Gromph was all "yeah, get 10 guys." Problem is, we can't fart and have 10 guild members come out (unlike you guys). Would love to set up some 5s sometime though. ;D

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Anesthetics View Post
    Hey folks, I thought I'd share my first Rift PvP video with you. (LOL for copying Nezix)

http://www.youtube.com/user/gr0mph#p/u/0/-pDP1BLg7X8
    Please watch on 720p!

Couple of notes:

This is a PVP compilation filmed in beta 5 from the perspective of a Rogue. The first half is filmed in Warfronts, and the second half was filmed during what little world PVP these was. On Seastone, the Guardian population like to hide in instances and behind NPCs. We have to force them to fight us by raiding their quest hubs.

Overall, I am a little disappointed by beta 5, and how little world PVP these was.

I hope you still enjoy the video!
    Not everyone wants to PvP. I know it's hard for the thick-skulled pvpers out there to grasp.

Quote Originally Posted by Zealot644 View Post
    Hmm. I was looking through them all and saw nothing...seems I will have to look again.

Thanks!
    Settings - Interface - Combat - Show Skill Icons / Skill name / Abbreviate Skill names. You can choose any of these 3.

Might be something like that.

Regarding vid, I LIKED the music. I might be one of the few who hasn't been overexposed to this genre enough.

GJ and tx for the vid, but you didn't have the chance to show us much.

P.S. - You'd die so hard to my mage. :P

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast