+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6
Like Tree146Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: 2.6 Sneak peak.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanood View Post
    PVP just got huge update. I dont know what the pvpers are complaining about.
    Wrong. 10 char.
    I used to be good at this game.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Nanood View Post
    PVP just got huge update. I dont know what the pvpers are complaining about.

Out of left field hijacking.

Less moderation.

Shiny red tags on yr most epic crafted slander.

That crazy heart flutter when maybe, just maybe, your most ill conceived randomly generated thought bubble may bring the wrath of "Those that wear purple names"

All right here in your PVP forum warfront.

Merry xmas bring on 2.6 !

Umm.. It was sarcasm.. The pvp update happened in the forum pvp. Nobody got that ? Np I will end future sarcasm with /sarcasm even though that kinda takes the fun out of it.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Rank and Gear changes. We've tested Steppes Conquest and has not 5v5 Testing been on PTS? I look in the PvP forums everyday is no one testing 5v5?

Crafting got upgrades also but we haven't had a new craft for a while.
    I wouldn't call that content. The rank update was just a way to shut us up same with the new tier of gear. I didn't see a single person who actually liked the design of the new tier it is terrible and my guess rushed. Not up to the standard of the others.

Yip, never denied there was a new conquest but it's not on live so it doesn't count until its realised. One new warfront and a potential new conquest is not enough PvP content for an expansion.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by caitie View Post
    Yip, never denied there was a new conquest but it's not on live so it doesn't count until its realised. One new warfront and a potential new conquest is not enough PvP content for an expansion.
    Neither is this sneak peak.

I think what some of us is wondering or maybe just me is what a "sneak peak" and actual live content have in common this hasn't happened yet and is a small window of one minute article - a teaser. I bought the other things into play because they are in closer testing than this sneak peak.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Neither is this sneak peak.

I think what some of us is wondering or maybe just me is what a "sneak peak" and actual live content have in common this hasn't happened yet and is a small window of one minute article - a teaser. I bought the other things into play because they are in closer testing than this sneak peak.
    This thread stopped being about a sneak peek when it was derailed by RoughRaptors. You brought up the testing of PvP stuff in the PTS so maybe you should ask yourself this question.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by caitie View Post
    This thread stopped being about a sneak peek when it was derailed by RoughRaptors. You brought up the testing of PvP stuff in the PTS so maybe you should ask yourself this question.
    Well it didn't stop being about a sneak peek for me I am completely excited and can't wait and have absolute faith on the way to 3.0 that there is more so I don't need to ask myself anything I was just kindly responding to your quoting of me. Have a good one.

Default ....

Quote Originally Posted by RoughRaptors View Post
    And I have a legitimate point, I'm sick of people posting in nearly every single thread about what they are unhappy about whether it regards their specific topic or not. How would you like it if in every single thread I read, regardless of the topic, I started posting every gripe I had with PvE in this game? I'm not selfish or disgraceful at all, I'm stating the truth. He needs to stop whining, or if he continues to do so, he needs to do it in the right place.
    lol ru srsly mad because I said there wasn't any pvp content in this sneak peak?

I think a thread about a sneak peak for 2.6 is the perfect place to talk about what might or might not be included in 2.6.

if you don't agree that's your problem. its not your thread, its not your game, its not your forums.

some people don't agree with you, or trion. deal with it. or move to north korea.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6