+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Daglar

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Defiance items for Rift?

Soulwalker

Default Defiance items for Rift?

I'm sure it has probably been asked about, but... I had recently bought a physical copy of Defiance so that I could get the Rift items.. I followed the instructions that the web asked for, but I still did not receive my items.. It's been almost 48 hours after I put in the code when the site said 24 hours to receive them..

Do I have to do anything else in order to gain those items or do I wait?

I even tried to support part of the Rift site, but it keeps saying that the support channel is not supported on the http url? which makes no sense at all..

Help please?

Ascendant

I think it has to be manually done on their end so it does take a while. Wait a day or more and then send an email to them.

Soulwalker

Thanks for posting this so I know it's not just me. I'm only around 24 hours of waiting though so I guess I need to wait longer

4.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #4
    Rift Team

It is only supposed to take up to 24 hours. I reached out to the group responsible for making sure these are awarded and at least one of you was missed by the process.

They are working on fixing that up right now.

~Daglar

Soulwalker

Ty Daglar, I've now received mine

Soulwalker

I guess I'll have to wait a bit longer then? heh.. Hopefully by the end of work tomorrow?

Thank you :P

When I bought mine I didn't get my rewards until I used Live Chat a couple of days later, and even then they made me take a photo of my box and receipt. Just entering the code from the box didn't do it.

Plane Touched

Defiance, the show that would have impact on the game... never saw any. next.

Quote Originally Posted by Oxymorphone
    Defiance, the show that would have impact on the game... never saw any. next.
    Defiance, the game, added minor in-game world activities and achievements to coincide with each episode. Not a huge impact, but they did keep up with the show's schedule.

It's a relaxing game... not so much MMO, but certainly a low-stress way to spend some time.

+ Reply to Thread